What is it about programming that attracts the most degenerate, awkward people...

What is it about programming that attracts the most degenerate, awkward people? I swear all the people in my computer science classes are fucking weird, don't pay attention to their hygeine, and are either incredibly skinny or fat. Nobody is part of sports team or execise regimen. They're all single. They all have very few friends and are shy as fuck. They all have some intelligence superiority complex. They all think they're going to be the next Mark Zuckerberg (who himself looks like a fucking android). I wouldn't be surprised if some of them have legitimate mental issues. Why is it so hard to find a programmer who's just attractive, outward, confident, healthy and normal?

Attached: fragmaster_aneckbeard3a.jpg (148x200, 13K)

> generalizations about computer scientists
i happen to be a girl in computer science so me existing totally destroyed your little theory

Attached: 802EFD70-2E15-45E7-8D1C-B93BCC76D2E4.jpg (960x764, 94K)

>Not using a sponge on a stick to wipe
>Not using your fake nails to scrape the shit off your ass
Trannies aren't girls. They're just awkward guys with mental issues and crippling loneliness, that drives them to self-castrate in the hopes of finding a male partner to leech off of.

Where did I mention gender in any of this?

>I happen to be a girl

I am so depressed. I ran out of sertraline and there are exams tomorrow and next week. Fuck kill me

off topic and sagepilled

Who the fuck wipes with their fingertips?

>Americans still wipe with toilet paper
kek, even poo in loos are becoming accustomed with bidets now.

>posting this on Jow Forums

Attached: delet-this.jpg (600x600, 79K)

>girl
yeah you wish

This. I'm currently in college. There are girl CS majors but most of them don't have any better social skills than the guys.

...and you are the only exception!!!

Attached: 1553873321483.jpg (1600x1150, 200K)

cutting your penis doesn't make you a girl, man

why are there so many tranny programmers but not so many tranny mathematicians?

Is mathematics too red pilled for degenerates?

show bobs and vagene

The topic itself doesn't require social skills. Pure programming doesn't need you to be charming and sociable. It's hard to find someone who is "healthy" as you described who wants to be sitting inside all day banging away at a keyboard.

It requires people to be in a good mental state, If you seriously deluded yourself that you can be another sex you’re probably not in a good mental state

Because it's the one major where you don't have to talk to people or deal with labs. Also, do you go to a community college OP? Once you get to high-ranking schools, CS students start looking more like the business students.

It's you who are the weirdo in your computer science class. Stop showering and exercising and start cultivating a superiority complex of your own. This is the only path for you now.

what really? I love math now!

>degenerate
gb2reddit fagmaster 9000