Have you ever used your programming skills for evil?

Have you ever used your programming skills for evil?

Attached: chink_makes_bank.jpg (388x639, 56K)

no, and although im a pretty good programmer, I'm not sure if I'm good enough to do any impressive / clever scams. phishing doesnt even count

Man that's such a Chinese thing to do.

Would you do it if you could?

I'm too dumb to even think to do that...

:^(

I contributed to React

Attached: D-E6RapX4AEtn0M.jpg (811x811, 131K)

...is stealing from banks realy something evil?

Attached: 1541732444157.jpg (1020x1024, 83K)

>south china

i sent google.com 100 ping requests to ddos em

Is idleness evil?

Theft of property is very evil

Attached: 71NkUos5nKL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 132K)

i saved about 400,000 credit card numbers with their expiry dates, and the username and password for their account holders from my old work.
not sure what to do with them though

>buy any bundle of memecoins

But banks literally create money through fractional reserve.

...what can one do with it? ... can you buy somethin on the internet with it? sr for askin, i dont have a credit card.

Attached: 1553258376809.jpg (275x275, 15K)

What about theft of stolen property that is partially yours? American banks are insured by the United States government, so any money taken from customers of the bank is replaced by taxpayer funds. So really when you rob an American bank you're only stealing from the government that stole from you first.

Attached: 1545341891960.jpg (430x320, 24K)

That’s worth a lot of money man.

Depends, did you steal someones identity and drain their account? Because the bank could just blame them for it and has the power to fuck them over or destroy their credit.

I agree, it's quite evil that banks can steal the assets of almost anyone.

Yes
No regrets

Sell them to someone else for cryptocurrency and cover your tracks. Not worth the risk of using them yourself.

I made crawlers to rip all the content from sites, but I don't consider that evil.

I'm not interested in hacking/cracking/exploiting/etc. Those seem like scummy things to do.

I agree, so why do low-middle class tax payers pay for the leverage that banks(that launder money to not pay tax) use to give risky loans to criminals (who also don't pay tax)?

Attached: 1560289469764.jpg (404x521, 179K)

There is NO justification for pilfering assets that belong to other people unless there is a legally valid contract or explicit consent.

Attached: 423095_10150715940311468_1505664102_n.jpg (480x720, 63K)

>belong to other people
Corporations aren't people. :^)

Attached: mitt-romney-frown-sad-e1353454468466_2.jpg (2122x1597, 396K)

....if you base your argumentation onto this axioms, the banks would not have that much money at all!

Attached: 1555023590691.jpg (400x400, 32K)

A few international banks were given multi-trillion dollar government bailouts a decade ago. They created the situation, predicted the bailouts, and profited off them. They are effectively corrupt government organisations. If you care about banks you’re just naive.

If you didnt want your house to get foreclosed maybe you shouldnt have signed that loan contract.. You did it of your own free will, remember? You just hate playing by the rules because you're a loser..

Attached: Rich-HNWI-billionaire-lighting-cigar-Shutterstock-580x358.jpg (580x358, 26K)

Why would you steal from Jews after all they've been through

Not programming, but tech skills in general. I stole the Firefox profile folder from a female coworker's machine once, using a live usb stick. The profile contained her facebook and yahoo e-mail passwords in plain text (good work Mozilla). I read though her messenger history and found out she was lesbian. Good stuff.

>fucking over banks
>evil
You mean good

Also that must be an insignificant amount for all the money they have.

That's why you should encrypt your disks kids.

Infected over 400 computers at work with malware, used it do DDoS years ago when i was into that "scene", even sold shells to people for money. This was when i was heavily into malware, and reverse engineering banking malware.

Had my output tested once back in '08, and hit 300gbps.

Attached: 342hfg.jpg (1200x550, 99K)

My mistake, damn keyboard. Meant 200*

...if i dont have the money for the stuff, i dont buy it!

Attached: amagi.png (250x90, 11K)

installed a keylogger in my aunt's computer and stole her netflix password.

And then they complain when nobody buys their shit because everyone's broke.

Attached: 1494673305343.png (487x560, 225K)

I can get behind this

I unironically want to be like you user

No you don't, i am a reason why 2 massive gaming websites in my country basically died, as well as many gaming servers (1.6), (CSS), because of how heavily DDoSd they were getting, and the amount of bandwidth i basically raped.

Looking back i was a cunt.

You're a piece of shit.

From banks no
From their customers yes

Government Currency is theft

god i wish that were me. nothing but blonde sluts

my MAN. christian whores were made for slutting and whoringf

300gbps does that mean the amount of data were requesting from server?

Blondesluts are overrated. The future is firecrotch

Attached: 8965416515616.jpg (750x1124, 104K)

Based, redheads are top notch.

cunt looks like a failed dyejob.

Attached: 1555365428117.jpg (600x600, 43K)

Amount of bandwidth usage recorded with a UDP flood when i tested years ago, you can sort of say "that". But it's obvious you are unfamiliar on what packets per second/bandwidth usage means when it comes to server side.

I feel sorry for the websites i completely saturated with Syn and HTTP Floods.

Attached: 1 Ls0EtYDed-4kypPOufMhBA.jpg (1366x768, 261K)

Jebem ti mater u picku da ti jebem, zato nije radio La_Cocaine dd2 kako treba

What were you, a 1.6 or css player?

but the banks steal from customers all the time, and usually the poorest ones at that. Fuck the banks.

DDOS and SQLi?

kek

Never.
I fight loq IQ criminal script kiddies like a proud patriot.

a bank invests your money on your behalf and keeps your money safe. that is a service. they also lend you money when you request it, also a service. why shouldn't they be compensated for taking a huge risk on your sorry ass?

>steal

Attached: You keep using that word....jpg (500x420, 55K)

No, but I wish I was smart enough to do so.

I work for the car industry, so kinda, I guess.

Banks are proped up by my taxes, I'm just taking back what's rightfully mine

Yes it is. Remember you arent stealing from a bank you are stealing from its customers

I write software for missiles, so no

>Have you ever used your programming skills for evil?
I might be working on 5g tech soon, so...

Attached: http _prod-upp-image-read.ft.com_673c09ac-61b4-11e9-9300-0becfc937c37.jpg (900x506, 47K)

so what exactly about 5G is going to fuck up my health again

Yes, I modified a competitions results so that my gf at the time won. Only did it because it was clear that the other leading contestant was cheating, plagiarising and bring an all round douché-de-leché.

Probably nothing, I'm just trying to be funny

Delete the data, James

As throwing water to someone inside a pool. There's already way too much lost money to even a million make an impact, there's so much money no one "knows where" it is and a lot more that doesn't exist like real money so that doesn't matter, contrary to what people think the banks don't have that much control over the money but more of who owns them, that way there's so many people in debt of money that can't exist, that's also why you can't just take your money of a bank and are forced to have it there for some months or take a penalty, they simply don't have it, if a lot of people where to take their money of their banks they would make a country go bankrupt

yes of course, what would be the point to learn programming otherwise

>banks
>taking risks

Banks lend your money out on behalf of themselves. You don't see any of the interest on loans from your money, and if you do it's something meager like 1%

>Have you ever used your programming skills for evil?
Fuck off, CIA glownigger. Try doing your fucking job instead of asking people to report on themselves. Cunt.

Used my 1337 cybermancy hax to blast earrape in lecture halls at my university through the power of google chrome, cytube, and multiple desktops

This but unironically.

idiot. you are free to leave the us tax system or start a political campaign to change it.

Hnnnnngggggg

How did he get caught?

Property is theft.

>Welcome! Welcome to city 17!

How would you launder the money though?

Yes, I wrote proprietary software.

Define evil lol. I have mischievous intemtions but i never act on them. Well, i sometimes stalk people online but i only use what they themselves put on the web for everyone to see.

I once got denied for an apartment so I spammed their contact form with garbage POSTs

If it's legal, it's not necessarily moral.

It's made of electrical waves and stuff. It send literal beams to your head.

Buy property in North America, duh.

Attached: 1443877757615-0.png (442x334, 182K)

"Yeah I'm a hacker"

>Taking my money is a huge risk
Yea fuck off

I took a job in the ad industry.

im not a programmer, but i did write some vbscript to automate daily voting for a friends business. it was repetitive and i would forget otherwise.

i suppose i could have iterated through a list of emails and created multiple erroneous submissions if i had wanted.