Feel free to help out with Pale Moon development!

>Pale Moon
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22379

Attached: Dev.png (1100x289, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MoonchildProductions/UXP/issues
git.suckless.org/surf/
webkitgtk.org/security.html
palemoon.start.me/start
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21514
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf do you actually expect me to contribute to open sores software instead of merely using it and bitching when it breaks?

Issue tracker
github.com/MoonchildProductions/UXP/issues

How dare they!

>furry browser

>freetard does not understand that nobody will pick up programming just to fix their shitty programs
>freetard wonders why no one uses open source
why are all freetards autistic

it's officially dead

Trite "argument"

>nobody
>no one
Speak for yourself

Maybe "When Moonchild get hit by a bus" for the time being tho is very much alive

I don't help autistic people. If I want a single core lightweight browser, I'll use surf or a fork thereof.

WebKit-wrappers (Security hell) such Surf are totally irrelevant (hosts blocking, really?), Their upstream commit pace speaks volumes where this project will end up in a year from now.

git.suckless.org/surf/

Surf does everything a modern browser needs to do, therefore there is little reason to upgrade it. Take a look at some forks with tab support and such. Pale meme is completely out of the question, I don't trust randoms mixing and matching patches and updates.

Oh, and surf can actually scroll smoothly and is very responsive with html and css, unlike pale meme.

To be fair, when we look at the current browser landscape, nothing but Chrome, Safari, Firefox and IE/Edge matters (with IE being a security nightmare as well, Edge Beta being a Chromium clone now, Firefox continuously losing market share and Safari only succeeding because of Apple's hardware ecosystem).

>Pale Meme
I remember what this furry faggot did when there was an effective campaign against Google. He stopped it from actually taking off.

But apparently can't do the simplest thing as every other modern browser does and relies on 90s tactics of Hosts ad-blocking, Surf and all it's forks are infinity times less secure than pale moon.

Don't get me started with the unfounded claim of scroll smoothly / responsive, Pale moon is again far far more smooth and uses less memory and cpu in complex web pages than surf or any other (mostly) unmaintained WebKIt browsers.

The devs a furfag? Fucking gross. Glad i haven't used that browser for years.

Host files work flawlessly - I've got a 35mb one. Surf supports addons so stop whining and write or integrate an ad blocker yourself.
>less secure
Okay please pinpoint some non-meme CVEs on surf which are not present in pale moon.
>uses less memory and cpu
Wow pale moon uses less than 50mb of ram?
>unmaintained
There's nothing to maintain, it's a perfect package. You want something more, look at its forks. As opposed to pale moon which is hanging on the thin noose of a bunch of random autistic people (whom I don't trust).

He's accompalished more than you.

Huh? Where's your browser?

forking a browser =/= making your own browser

Excuses and ableism. Show me your github.

can one of you niggers just give me a fucking good browser?

i switched from firefox to palemoon to opera to waterfox
they all run like dogshit and no i'm not touching chrome with a ten foot pole

>He's accompalished more than you.
Holy shit you're him aren't you. What a hoot. Yiff in hell btw

>do my job for me! I don't want to maintain this shit I'd rather yiff some more!
Yeah sure.

tobin please calm down

Try Vivaldi with uBlock.

Host files work flawlessly - I've got a 35mb one. Surf supports addons so stop whining and write or integrate an ad blocker yourself.

Palemoon supports uBlock Origin and uMatrix/eMatric, and plenty other add-ons enough said

>Okay please pinpoint some non-meme CVEs on surf which are not present in pale moon.

There you are
webkitgtk.org/security.html

>Wow pale moon uses less than 50mb of ram?

50mb with one blank page/tab, what an astonishing achievement.

Opera is Chromium based, you retard. If you want something that isn't Blink or Gecko, then use NetSurf.

No, it's not me, I don't work for pale moon.

>supports
So? Stop bitching and integrate them to surf if you're so intimidated by it.
>*.html
Yikes, don't beat around the bush and give me what I asked for.
>50mb
You're on windows, aren't you? This just seems incredible to you. Pathetic.

swear to god i'll end up curl'ing sites and rendering them in my imagination.

>So? Stop bitching and integrate them to surf if you're so intimidated by it.

Nobody can't, you can't integrate uBlock Origin/uMatrix to surf, sorry

>Yikes, don't beat around the bush and give me what I asked for.

Can't help you any further with your denialism ,again sorry

>You're on windows, aren't you? This just seems incredible to you. Pathetic.

On Arch, again wrong

Carry on, you are such a great source of entertainment

and uMatrix

I have no fucking clue how I'd even contribute.
How do I into browser dev?

>pale meme on Arch
You're an amateur meme follower.

>no its not me

Ughhhhhhhhhhh fuck offffffff

Go back to your furry containment bullshit and stop larping as a developer.

Don't expect to get any help from here Jow Forums is full of Firefox lovers brave/pale moon haters

apathetic nihilistic manchilds, the lot of them.

Attached: manchild.jpg (640x360, 51K)

Is that fucker some furry degenerate faget?

>mixing and matching patches and updates
No.

*yiff*

>muh ad nauseum
Grow up.

>ableism
Go back.

Ungoogled Chromium is the best there is.

Hosts files are a meme. Where’s your cosmetic filtering?

Did Tobin finally get booted?

i fucking hate furries but its good software and i don't care that the lead programmer fucks dogs if he makes a better browser than mozilla

no thx pale moon devs are all massive fags

Then you’d be perfect!

Nope he's still on board

Brave is literally a Chrome front with "approved" adds.

Is palemoon the one that blasts you with sponsored links?

yea, on fresh installs
just close the tab, it doesn't come back

I've done recently a couple of fresh installs on palemoon and never saw any sponsored links ads and what not.

it comes with a default start page covered in links to stuff

And Firefox with google as the default search engine is what? the bastion of liberty and privacy?

Yea you're talking of course about the palemoon.start.me/start
and no, it doesn't blasts you with sponsored links, track you, or makes nefarious requests to google ads etc etc

All these hyperbolic nonsense comes from the Spyware mutt's site

Read here how moonchild destroys every single claim from this clown
forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21514

it is a really petty reason not to use it
it's like if something really awesome came in a box with packing tape which was a colour you don't like. come on.

palememe is the one that manually blacklists extensions, yes?

no one wants moonfag and his band off asslickers to DEMAND they stop helping them, like they did with the openbsd maintainer.

remember, moonfag did this to himself.

You can disable that blacklist.

blah blah blah same ol tired arguments

don't want to help? then don't

Unhinged Anti-Pale Moon individuals, all of them

Found the furry faggot "developing" furrymoon.

Meanwhile your miserable existence would have to accept the fact that from now on you won't have any other option but swallow whatever shit Google decides to shove down ur throat

Trust me, furry faggots are the least of your concerns

It isn't possible to make your own browser at this point. Firefox and Chrome have both taken thousands of man years to develop.

70% of that is just a kafkaesque understanding of how a standard should be.
Browsers would be very simple if it wasn't for the completely fucked up situation concerning web standards.

The dev is autistic and refused to accept his browser is spyware.

>browsers would be very simple if they didn't have to display web sites
Genius observation there

Displaying websites is a simple exercise.
Displaying websites according to labyrinthine and ever changing rules is what is hard. It's a problem that exists purely due to an anti-competitive mindset on the side of the browser vendors.

But anyone can join WHATWG. You can join right now.

Remember when Microsoft just implemented the standards for HTML 5 in IE11 but then realized that they actually needed to break the standards because Google and Mozilla were both doing their own implementations and people were expecting their websites to work?

No because I don't use any microsoft software and I never will. You seem to be implying that all browsers should behave exactly the same which makes no sense.

>You seem to be implying that all browsers should behave exactly the same which makes no sense.
It makes perfect sense, nigger.

Website display should be a strict standard created by an independent group.
Browser should simply display this standard in exactly the intended way.
The current scenario, where Google can ram incompatible changes up your ass and kill the competition by virtue of dictating how the web works, is pure monopoly and would have long ago been banned had something equivalent happened in real life.

furfag > trannies