/csg/ — Chink Shit General

SunYou edition
youtube.com/watch?v=CjDyhdRR8Ug

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user gets recycling advice • Sharing the Wisdom of Mao • Arm Chopper • Neck Stretcher • user receives a 3D printer and some setup tips • user receives "Carbon road handlebar, handlebar tape (supacaz imitation I think) and spare hoods for ultegra 6800 shifters." • S E E D S • user receives a "Kitchen Tool" • user receives a suspicious package (minicamera) • user receives a Deathadder, it works well • user's month old Deathadder doesn't work well • Don't forget to pay your extra fee • user gets some LED bulbs for his Saab, they work well • user's windshield deflector arrives, "pretty decently made, considering it was 14 bucks" >IEM discussions
Lots of IEM discussion last thread, so broke it out into its own section
◦ user's TRN V80s died ◦ RevoNext love ◦ Spinfits love ◦ Some IEM Recommendations >Anons in various states of getting Yanwen'd
>Previous

Attached: sypost.png (512x512, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/32844863713.html
aliexpress.com/item/32855804474.html
aliexpress.com/item/33034122410.html
aliexpress.com/item/33038819432.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Drumpf MANGA
aliexpress.com/item/32844863713.html

I received my SJ4000. Very happy with it, it will be fun to use this summer with family. It didn't manage to format my 128Gb microSD so I had to do it on the computer, but other than that the quality is pretty good.

Attached: IMG_20190628_102058.jpg (768x663, 38K)

My refurbished Kobo Glo turned up and it's pretty good, only problem is that the screen is slightly coming away from the case at the top left, but it's not noticeable and aside from that it works perfectly. It was just under £50 when I got it, but it looks like it's gone up to £60.

aliexpress.com/item/32855804474.html

Attached: IMG_20190628_102725.jpg (2701x3393, 1.15M)

>only problem is that the screen is slightly coming away from the case at the top left
That's a quick fix

I think it's more like the screen is slightly out of line with the case, but like I said it's not noticeable so I can't really be bothered to open the case to fix it.

Got my qcy qs2 yesterday for like 20 eurobucks. My other good headphones were takstar pro 82, tin T2, dzat df10 and rock zircon so I have a point of reference.

Tldr: shit just slaps. It's not as precise as the takstar or the T2 which are wired and twice as expensive, but it's quite good, better than the other ones I have. The volume can get quite high as well, higher than those 2 aforementioned ones. Connectivity wise, shit just werks, up to across the room. Bleep bloop and it's connected, voice output is good, and the charging aspect seems pristine. You can control tracks with the ear buttons, there is even Google assistant available.

Highly, highly recommended if you want true wireless memes. I don't know how they hold up against the opposition like the airdots, but for 20 fucking credits they're a literal steal. They came in 2 weeks for me in Europe.

I haven't tested the assistant but it's listed in the manual. Works like the phone middle button press I guess

Is that series actually any good? I've had it recommended to me plenty of times but I always end up lazing out.

does anyone have any recommendation for a good quality, nice looking usb dac?

Attached: 1554152648703.png (2452x1812, 1.96M)

A Certain Magical Index? It's pretty good, with interesting characters and a bit interlocking story, but it's about 40 volumes long now, with several spin-offs, so it might be a bit hard to get into. Maybe watch a couple of episode of the Index anime or pirate the first novel or 2 to see if it catches you.

>bit interlocking story
big not bit

Huh. Thanks. I'll put it on my Kindle (I usually read on my Kobo Aura H2O, but that sucks royally for dictionary checks in Japanese) and see if I can get started.

Colorfly

If I want a single-board computer for showing a still image on a high-resolution LCD via HDMI, is an Orange Pi One the cheapest method?

Oh the Banana Pi Uno32 looks to have a similar price if you exclude shipping, which may or may not be a permanent 20% markup regardless of location.

Why not just get something like Raspberry Pi W? Probably has better third-party support.

*Raspberry Pi Zero W

>implying it's not $20 where I live
>implying it's not still out of stock at that price
I've tried, but it doesn't look possible to get one here. The thing says 10GBP on their site (more expensive than the opi one), but somehow others are quoting 10USD, which sounds like a baffling discrepancy. If I could get it for that price I would.

Also I don't exactly need the wifi module, and though it wouldn't hurt, isn't it more expensive than one of those wifi dongles?

for you

is there a chink alternative to the raspberry pi 4 ? I need a cheapo server to stick a usb 3 hdd in it and maybe host a owncloud

banana pi/orange pi

What are cute things to dress up my gf in?

Attached: ff_6.jpg (750x638, 71K)

penis sleeve

come on m8, we all know that your gf is a dude. It's 2019, it's okay to be gay. Well I mean so long as you're not one of those perverts who is into gift giving.

D-don't say that user

Attached: rs40.png (419x505, 353K)

Are these the best monitors I can get for £30?
aliexpress.com/item/33034122410.html

Attached: zzzz.jpg (498x498, 20K)

Tin t2

tin t2

thanks.

this woman is incredibly beautiful would make children with/10

Some switches. Kailh pro purple. Perfect for me to avoid bottom outing and learn touch typing without concentrating all the time.

Attached: IMG_20190627_171647_1.jpg (2160x1620, 542K)

I really need a Chines gf

How hard is it to replace a keyboard switch?
One of my cherry mx reds are doing double clicks on my Corsair Strafe.
And two leds died too.

>buy three fleshlight male massage
>get one real male massage

Just buy the plane ticket for some poor Chinese person to come to you, they'll basically be trapped there and can't leave you

That's why I bought hot swap keyboard. I don't want to fuck around soldering and buying a station etc. I know I would fuck up everything with soldering and I could throw the key to the trash or light on fire the house. No thanks.

since your strafe has soldered in switches, youll need to take it apart to replace it. but, if you have anything resembling motor skills youll be able to desolder the old switch and put a new one in.

How sure can I be that it won't break after 3 months?
s click aliexpress com/e/crhSY5hI

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-164616.png (1072x1013, 500K)

SunYou is just Yanwen isn't it? Everything mailed via SunYou comes up as Yanwen in 17track

It's entirely possible

Got a new mousepad, no my mouse can praise Allah properly

Attached: IMG_20190627_135310.jpg (2026x3055, 1.56M)

Cozy mouse insha'allah

How long does the airplane take to fly from china to Niggeria?

w-will I get these by august? a-are they mad I bought and shipped $0.69 worth of headphone port adapters?

Attached: YANWEN.png (1212x821, 45K)

"Departed Country of Origin" doesn't actually mean it's on a plane
It just means its in a ULD in a warehouse near the airport
Waiting for a flight with cheap freight space to get loaded into

Yes even better than the T2s

It has happened again! I could not halt yourself and bought new convoy H1 from overpriced alishit. Oh god, why don't you stop me?

Attached: .jpg (800x500, 115K)

steinberg mk2
i found it boring but i have a few friends who were super into it. for what it worth im pretty selective with what i watch/ play so i dropped it after a few episodes.

Check your phone for missed calls, I tried to stop you bro

Link?
Can anyone recommend me a quality pair of socks, that I could order from aliexpress?

botnet band arrived

Attached: IMG_20190628_103659.jpg (1920x1440, 519K)

extra strap in edgy camo colouring

Attached: IMG_20190628_103756.jpg (1920x1440, 497K)

it has some nice face options
the interface is good in general

Attached: IMG_20190628_132757.jpg (1920x1440, 730K)

Guys, I think I got reverse-Yanden'd? and it's now being sent to China Post instead.

I will give them one more week to complete it.

Attached: yanwen.png (1867x275, 62K)

I hope they're still alive and ok

Attached: IMG_20190628_112644.jpg (3984x2988, 3.06M)

Got me my maxsun ram yesterday, installed today. We at 64gb of ram now boys.

is that saying your heart-rate is 506?
the chinkshit thrill hey

Can I trust any Redmi K20 reseller on AliExpress to ship a genuine device? The seller has good feedback and has been around for years.

Yes, heartrate is commonly associated with footwear in china?

I was very excited but that's step count

forgot to say the worst thing is you have to take it out of the strap to charge it which is moronic

that's been a thing with all the mi bands

Where can I buy a chink Ricardo bandana?

Attached: z5WMnpC_lAUAoQDleQ7OaagEqS9jTROJQWZIxCOoOdvTKSb33-8EwO5oHhMXGTr80A=s300.png (255x255, 42K)

where do you live user?
that was fast

bongistan

bros?

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: yanwen.png (200x200, 9K)

recently got back into chinkshit, what's up with yanwen? they just not delivering shit/being unreliable?

probably? if the reviews are good go for it
however consider that a warranty is a good thing to have for an expensive item like a phone
if it goes wrong you're pretty fucked

are you happy with the miband, m8?

unfortunately every phone in my country is overpriced to fuck. plus, the thing that usually kills phones is physical damage that isn't covered by warranties.

yeah, I do a lot of cycling and it's pretty good for tracking that
there's no way I'd wear one of those comically large smart watches

slow and unreliable

>the thing that usually kills phones is physical damage that isn't covered by warranties.
The thing that usually kills phones is faulty cheapo memories that fail after a few months. If your phones dies after you drop it then all I can say is good riddance.

please understanding

Do I dispute a tempered screen protector that arrvied with a scratch in it without using it yet? I am getting this thing to AVOID scratches, and would rather not have it on from the start. It is not big, but still annoying.

wasn't the 3 out just a couple of months ago

I don't dispute anything I paid less then $3 for because I feel like it would be bad for my eternal soul

how much did you pay?

are you sure it doesn't have plastic over it on both sides, or if the scratch is on that and not on the glass? Because good tampered glass protector should scratch that easily

*Because good tampered glass protector shouldn't scratch that easily
fuck I need some sleep

This one was relatively cheap, I got Nillkin ones for 6 USD and that is much better quality than this.

If it had it should have had something to take it off with right? Only has so for the side you attach it on. Also, there are small white spots on the dark parts of the screen protector.

It was packed in cardboard and some plastic air stuff I dont know what is called.
My nillkin one had no scratches before it went on the floor asphalt and got dragged long on it, I just wanted to see cheaper ones.

Attached: t_ae1tcL.jpg (1988x1344, 1.15M)

for the love of fuck learn how to focus
move the camera back

Try to focus on a tiny white dot with shit lighting and give me your results.

Which seller did you order from mate?

is 17track the best tracking website to use? 17 says my package is here but canio says my shit is still in china, who's right?

this one:
aliexpress.com/item/33038819432.html

Your local post website,
it can say arrived at destination country and not actually be at main hub before 1 week later.
Don't know why, chinky business.

>1.15 MB, 1988x1344
>is actually just 0.1MP
shitty phone is shitty

Anyone have a recommendation for jewellers loupe on aliexpress?

This shit a meme or actually useful? Might buy one as a gift.

USPS doesnt understand chink tracking numbers, I imagine that means it's not in the post's system yet?

better than sunyou

Attached: leaf sunyou'd.png (205x120, 5K)

Nice one, thanks

should i test my luck on a store with no ratings for a tin t2? they're selling it for $3 cheaper

chinke'd again. Fuck.

Attached: IMG_20190628_011128.jpg (3968x2976, 3.65M)

deh fug was that supposed to be?

Mmh chink cum

What was it supposed to be?