Is this TRULY the most secure browser?

Is this TRULY the most secure browser?

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/brave.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor
browserleaks.com/
spyware.neocities.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where did you get that info? Security is not one of its selling points

>botnet
>erc20 bs
Is ThIs ThE MoSt SeCuRe BrOwSeR?

Use firefox or Tor

I use Tor onion routing in Brave

badum tish

Attached: resdnhlhh7u11.png (1080x829, 216K)

No, but it's the most secure browser if you don't want to support globalist trannies

what would you say about following:
i don't care too much about privacy, i prefer performance but also don't mind high ram usage like chrome and i don't want to support google etc.
what is the best alternative? or is it brave?

If you don't mind nu-Mozilla and is covered by the extensions available for them, I'd say get Waterfox or just plain Firefox. Performance-wise they are actually quite competitive nowadays

whats the point when brave gives out more identifying bits of data

Attached: 1553259576332.png (1406x1878, 87K)

No, Ungoogled Chromium is.

The point is that you drag this old & bogus screenshot on every brave thread, this and the Spyware mutt site

Botnet

i've looked at them and i'm deciding between waterfox and firefox right now, thanks user

It's the most secure* browser
*ignoring the fact that it's a confirmed botnet

I read somewhere that mozilla supports fascists. Thoughts?

>bogus
Prove otherwise. In the meantime I'll continue enjoying you seethe

Attached: image.jpg (640x443, 44K)

Based

No prob. I think the whole browser landscape is pretty fucked up right now. You're either Google's or Mozilla's bitch, and I honestly don't think Mozilla is that much better.
I'm testing Brave myself, right now. Even though it falls on Chromium side of things, it has pretty good privacy settings. On my machine, Brave is way easier to fingerprint than Firefox (according to Panoptclick), but my fingerprint is unique either way, so I'm just fucked.
Then there's the whole BAT deal, which some people say it's botnet, but, after reading quite a bit about it, I don't think so. I think Brave is pioneering a new viable business model for the internet, and that, along with their founder being quite based, is the reason why I'm giving it a chance right now.

Here's the whole story for me, hope I can help a few anons make a more informed choice.

Seethe tranny seethe

What about ULTRON?

is Brave a dropin replacement for chrome?

Ungoogled Chromium

What’s an ULTRON?

Haven't used chrome that much but, as long as I can tell, yes.

Ungoogled Chromium is maintained by ONE GUY. How the hell can you guys bring yourselves to depend on it in any way?

>but my fingerprint is unique either way, so I'm just fucked.
No, you're more fucked using brave because it leaks MORE identifying bits of data than the alternatives.

It’s a patchset, so I don’t think it’s hard to maintain with one guy, supposing that’s the case.

I don't see how that makes a difference, other than lowering the chance that someone with the same fingerprint as me show up in the future.
I think spoofing your fingerprint and changing it periodically is more effective than resisting fingerprinting in the first place.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bus_factor

It’s open sores, how hard could it be?

Attached: BraveFUDBTFO.png (1023x2253, 190K)

Well, it seems to be quite hard, seeing how it lags way behind in chromium versions.

>I don't see how giving more unique data that can be used to identify you makes a difference
Ok, guy.

Im using it but it won't let me solve captchas. It just endlessly cycles them.
Posting with chrome currently.

Maybe I didn't express myself well enough, that wasn't an argument, it was me acknowledging the very real possibility that I'm being stupid.
Can you please explain to me how it makes a practical difference in the scenario I described, with canvas and user-agent spoofing?

That's weird, I'm not having any problems

It's apparently only on some boards. So far its Jow Forums

Brave = Badass NigSlayer KikeKiller HomoHanger HeilHitler WhitePride MudSlimeCrusher SorosSmasher TopSecurity Web Browser

It is such a user friendly bastion of freedom and personal autonomy I don't know why the whole world isn't using it instead of everything. Wow wow wow such a great browser this thread should be stickied. Someone please sticky this thread so the world can know that the official browser of Jow Forums is Brave.

This is wrong on so many levels

Fuck off retard

It’s always something with Jow Forums

Correct friend. People who don't use Brave NiggerHolocaust Browser™ are fucking idiot retard moron trannies. Everyone knows that. It is obviously the most amazing fork of Jewgle™ Chromium™ ever made and the fact that it is based on g00gle code doesn't mean anything. Use Brave™ KikeBrowser Ultra Privacy botnet killer Super Top Privacy Edition™ today. 5/5 stars please leave review on the google Play Store™ and AlternativeTo.net.

Thank you sirs for using Brave™!

Absolutely, my fellow W H I T E S I R™. I am using brave™ right this moment and I already feel like there are less nogs™ alive in the world.

What do you need a browser for anyway? Just use the command line.

Attached: 1560789288518.jpg (664x556, 133K)

but what if you want to post on 4channel?

>whats the point when brave gives out more identifying bits of data
Yeah? And? So? You don't need to use their built-in shields and even their Tor mode advises against using it when possible to use the full Tor browser suite.

I still want to limit tracking by giving the least amount of identifying data while browsing the clearnet.

>TRULY the most secure browser
no such thing
better than chrome which is good enough in the big span of things

1. Router with a good ip-block setup and solid hosts file + dnscrypt or dns-over-tls

2. Comprehensive supplementary hosts file on your client devices

3. Ad-blocker on the browsers you use

That's it.

That's not it.That doesn't stop fingerprinting you absolute retard. It helps but does not stop it. There are things you can do in your browser as well. See

>Can you please explain to me how it makes a practical difference in the scenario I described, with canvas and user-agent spoofing?
You can only spoof so much with extensions. Try testing with and without extensions and using the settings mentioned here and without. Firefox does a better job of not giving away more identifying bits.

>the most secure browser
>botnet
kek

Also, this site is probably better.
browserleaks.com/

I don't use Brave you dumb cunt. I use firefox, mitigated, with canvasblocker and ublock. I was listing browser-agnostic basic steps anyone can take to improve their privacy. I'm not a fucking predictive wikipedia.

Also stop bumping this retarded thread.

Already tried, and Brave really does give more identifying info, but both fingerprints are unique. My point is that, once you're unique, you're just as fucked regardless of how your browser leaks

The point of spoofing agent and canvas was periodically changing my fingerprint, so it didn't matter if it was unique or not, see?

I was talking about measures to take in a browser. What this thread is about and what the previous replies were about. And you said
>that's it
Like nothing else needed to be done.

And my point is you can spoof certain data but there is some data that will still be unique to your browser. And in some browsers more of that data is leaked because they don't have as good anti-fingerprinting.

Well... I don't really think robust fingerprint protection is necessary for people who don't make many modifications to their OS and browser, especially if they have lots of out-of-browser protection in place.

>Well... I don't really think...
Cool story bro

firefox is even worse, faggot. get your info right. here's a link where you can actually see what good browsers there are: spyware.neocities.org/

>No, Ungoogled Chromium is.
don't forget GNU IceCat and tor

No it isn't, paid shill. This board is so fucked up that we literally see the same shill thread for this literally who company that decided to pay some Indian retard to give us cancer with his endless shilling for 1$/day

Attached: threadView.png (1366x768, 415K)

So far many ppl here advocate to have the same unique fingerprint as do pedophiles. I would be fine with using a browser that is not primary used by 3 journalists at the time and the entire pedo community. Also remember that every browser has 0days. There is no difference to it. Use whatever you want. Brave is fine but shit on the phone which makes the sync option useless. The mobile app has no dark mode and there are some little things that will annoy you for life.

Attached: 1523492489955.jpg (1162x1920, 303K)

Brave shills, please write Brave in your OP so I can filter your advertisiment scheme bullshit.

not their fault tbqh, it's the fucking jannies who see this thread every fucking day and they won't delete it. I bet they make money out of that shit

lrn2sage

put the word sage in the option field to not bump the thread to page 1 when replying