Is Jow Forums a better programmer than an ex-Google techlead?

Well, Jow Forums?

linkedin.com/in/patrickshyu

Some highlights:
-Created several apps that have several million users
-graduated UC Berkeley HONORS in CS
-Photographer and world traveler in his spare time; extremely interesting and sociable person

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

what apps did he create?

How can you even measure that?

Idk, he seems pretty successful. He recently made over a million dollars in the past month from passive income.

>passive
What? How?

YouTube, stocks and his secret weapon: bootcamps. Yep that's right you can now watch Techleadâ„¢ and JomaTechâ„¢ teach you how to pass a job interview Google for only 949$!

Arrogant bitch.
He is all that is wrong with silicon valley
A brogrammer that isnt even a bro.
He actually think that everything is revolutionary once he finds it.

YouTube and stocks probably makes up most of his portfolio though. There's no way selling bootcamps can make you THAT much money, not when they are so many resources out there.

Gooks aren't good programmers.
And they're ugly.

Any other tech lead who's still employed at Google I guess :^)

Yes, pic related.

Attached: 2019-06-28-072954_948x543_scrot.png (948x543, 195K)

It always cracks me up that he introduces himself as "Ex-Google tech lead"
This guy is a used to be, a man that lives on past glories.
He is the E-celeb Steve Ballmer.

I can't stand to listen to this guy. I think he's severely depressed human being.

Also a massive entitled twat that I would absolutely hate to work under.

>graduated UC Berkeley HONORS in CS

Ok I dont give a fuck where someone went to college. You're most likely an american if you're using what college you went to as some sort of leverage.

>Photographer and world traveler in his spare time; extremely interesting and sociable person

Anyone can be a """""photographer"""" and words traveler isnt a skill it just means he has the money to pay to travel to different countries.

>extremely interesting
I don't want to stick my wick in him, so he can't be THAT interesting.

Depends if Jow Forums needs to prove it on a whiteboard.

Attached: Google.png (1321x588, 206K)

That is pretty poorly connected to whether someone is a good coder. I hear Facebooks code was nothing special in the early days. Hell what we know of Jow Forums is extremely unimpressive.

Show us the code. Someone's projected success and social media presence does not equal technical acumen.

I really don't know is he really so arrogant and thanks he is a god or is it some kind of humour and irony

why, people who have aced algos and data structures and are familiar with underlying math are gods among men

I wish I could

There is absolutely nothing about traveling and photographing when you have shitload of money.

Try it being filthy poor. Like I do.

Why camera do you use /a/non-kun? OwO

>-kun
>OwO
BASED AND REDPILLED

Add pretentious faggot to his resume. Working for jewgle and going to Berkeley aren't things to be proud of.

He got a Japanese wife, eat Chinese food, live in a western house (country).
He is living the asian's dream, I lost.

+1 for me ....

He works for facebook now. He certainly is.