RTX SUPER pricing

videocardz.com/81149/nvidia-geforce-rtx-super-series-final-pricing-and-availbility-date-leaked

2080 Super: $700
2070 Super: $500
2060 Super: $400

Attached: Where would we be without Videocardz eh.png (1401x1075, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B07TLPWBJ4/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyedqVTQQ2I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god I hate the current state of graphic cards

2060 super looks to be good value and the 2080 super is interesting.

kys

Assuming they perform the same/better as AMD's counterparts (why else would they release them), which one would you pick and why?

$700:
2080S vs Radeon VII

$500:
2070S vs AIB 5700XT

$400:
2060S vs AIB 5700

wtf i love 2060 super now

nvidia offers RT and better hw video enc/dec
only die hard amdrone would buy navi at these prices

just buy a 1660

I dont know, do I still have to make an account to use Geforce Experience™?
actually fuck it, I dont need a new gpu anyway

You still do, but I don't know why you would want to use GeForce Experience. You certainly don't if you just need to update the drivers

if I had to buy then 2060 super over what ever shit amd is selling any day.
And thats with Nvidia lines up being overpriced but at least it gives you something for that prices.
Fucking navi is asking for the same price but gives you fucking less.

>2080 Super: $700
is this FE case? actually it's 600! tell me it's 600.

>and better hw video enc/dec
I hope you don't actually use that.

Both FE and AIB starts at $700 fren. So figure >$750 for high quality AIBs

if they perform same - nvidia
if they perform better - amd

>2060 Super: $400
lol
amazon.com/dp/B07TLPWBJ4/

Try running 4k60 10bit hevc vid on your cpu without dropping frames.

Picking a 580 for $100. These prices are fucking retarded

Problem is, a similar quality RX 5700 will be around that price, too

The rise of the $400 "midline" card.
This fucking sucks since AMD more or less is now deeming this the new norm with the pricing of Navi cards.

I don't even have retorts anymore. Do not buy anything this gen, guys, let's fix this market.

on bright side navi will flop even harder than RTX line, doubt they learn anything

/thread

So, no 2080 ti super then?

Attached: tim poole.jpg (542x568, 57K)

they will just blame the customers again
>we tried giving you good performance for price 10 years ago and we didnt get a dominant position so this is all your fault!

The thing with amdrones is that they conveniently omit pieces of history or change it to fit their narrative. Like how nobody bought amd gpus ever when they had 40+% marketshare in the fermi days and more than 50% during radeon 9700.
It's always someone else's fault. Consumers, nvidia, you name it.

nothing wrong with AMD GPU prices
nothing wrong with Nvidia GPU prices
dont like it dont buy it

>$400 for a mid-range card
>good value
what in the actual fuck

not everyone's using intel

I like the part where cards come out overpriced at MSRP, take years to get to good prices and then amddrones point to the end of life discounted price and compare performance to nvidias cards that everybody had for years
>look it's much cheaper and as powerful! Why did nobody get them!
>dumb fucking customers
every single time
I hate how they try to rewrite history and shill it to people just stepping into the pc gaming field.

>yfw you got a 1080ti 6 months ago for $500.

How is that a midrange gpu?
as far as I can see it will be roughly 5% better than 1080 that can push 1440p easily
Is 1440p high/ultra 60+ considered mid range now ?

>nvidia offers RT
well, you can't beat blurry upscaled textures and fake ray tracing with any price.
also don't forget that you can have also the more limited g-sync alternative, with only $100 novidiot tax added on your monitor's price.

Attached: 1425_3.jpg (900x886, 93K)

Your TR will choke on it.

there is everything wrong with their prices and I dont like it and I wont buy it.

Lmao my 2080ti remains untouched and price dropping as low as 900usd new
2060-2080 fags got rekt HAHAHAHAHAHAAH

>How is that a midrange gpu?
Because it's in the middle of their product offerings.
>Spending a grand on a video card
You do you man. Its your money.

>now
for the last 4 years. heck I could run 1440 60fps ultra on 390 up to 2017, had to go for 1070 that year
also fuck off with your fallacy "mid range is defined by performance", it was always about price. nvidia wants to be apple of gpus, they are going to run this market to it's grave

>well, you can't beat blurry upscaled textures
nobody is forcing you to use DLS, at least it uses hardware, amd sells you a literally sharpening filter.
>and fake ray tracing with any price.
How is it "fake"?
>also don't forget that you can have also the more limited g-sync alternative,
nvidia cards work with freesync for a while now dumbo, and no not only on the 12 monitors mentioned. there is plenty more.
>with only $100 novidiot tax added on your monitor's price.
lol g-sync has regulated standards to it, freesync monitors mostly rely on monitor makers own solution which can be all over the place in terms of quality.

It's called the Titan RTX. Yours for merely $2,499

>better emc
>nvidia offering better encoding
>nvidia offering RT

kek

what a retards hahahahha

>retarded RAM prices are over
>mining craze is over
>now entering: retarded GPU prices
I hate this shit

>better hw video enc/dec
It is not better, the one they have now is better than the one before it which was pure garbage. AMD transcode is just fine.

I don't even know what you're getting at

>amd sells you a literally sharpening filter.
i'm all about laughing at AMD, but let's not touch good tech useful for everybody.

Guess I'll be using my GTX970 for another few years.

Attached: 1475300156400.png (225x224, 7K)

Attached: revolutionary, selling ENB effects.jpg (938x756, 109K)

Just buy a 1660, it's way better than a 1060 and for only $200.

Remember when playing in 1440p on a 4k screen produced better results than DLSS at 4k in Metro exodus? Good times.

oh wow, the 1660 is actually pretty alright for the price
I've got a vega 64 though

You don't know the difference between ray tracing and ray casting,
you don't know that amd's sharpening filter also runs on the gpu, thus it's accelerated,
you don't know that g-sync was faked on many laptops because eDP has mandatory variable frame rate and regulation means nothing when you got $100 novidiot tax for something that has less features and more latency than something that has been on a standard for over a decade

The best one.
>why everyone got 1050ti fuck nvidiaots
>570 is is soo cheaper and faster, pls sirs ignore its price during the mining boom

Yeah anybody with a real mid-high GPU like you is absolutely fucked for now. 2080 ti should be $700 it's absolutely bullshit.

If I was buying midrange gpu right now Id buy vega56, preferably from sapphire.

>muh rt
you have to be literal retard to shill rt on anything else but topend card this generation and even them Im sure 99% people would turn it off after they realized 35+% fps hit.

>Radeon VII
Nobody want this turd

Attached: 1549849950733.png (1920x1080, 494K)

Yeah but at least that tech was something that required the hardware on the videocards.
A sharpening filter is free, RIGHT NOW on any hardware.

Don't forget the anti-lag meme which while gimmicky by itself, was supposed to come to GCN based GPUS but they later changed it to Navi based only gpus, because they need every gimmicky to sell those shit cards.

Call me when the lead non-titan card is under $800 again.

So when the 2080 ti equivalent is reasonably priced.

35% fps hit doesn't matter at 1440p at least
but yes, RT should've been only on 2080 and 2080ti, it's pretty much useless on 2070/60
youtube.com/watch?v=ZyedqVTQQ2I
you sort of can run it on even 1070, but it comes at a price of downscaling

Can anyone remind me about prices for Low/Mid/High/Top tier videocards before mining happened?

yeah as if a card after 2 years of being on the market gets cheaper, everybody is going to throw out their nvidia card and buy the same GPU again because AMDs is suddenly cheaper.
And it gets hammered into the soft heads of new retards.
>LOOOK AMD PRICES SO GOOD WHY NOBODY BUY THEM!
>okay we will buy amd and support them
>amd releases overpriced shit just like Nvidia
>ITS YOUR FAULT CONSUMERS, AMD NEEDS MONEY TOO!
it's absolutely insanity, and literally feels like talking to cult members that have to bend reality in order to justify their messiahs actions.

Amd gpus are poo in loo tier but DLSS is literally a negative feature. It's not impressive that hardware compute features produce less visual clarity than fucking upscaling.

wake me up when they release a card that is triple or at least double the performance of the 1080Ti.

Same

>1440p
test it at 4k you nvidiot! the 16GB will age like fine wine there

>35% fps hit doesn't matter
memes literally writing themselves

200 for low 2060 tier
320-350 for mid 2070 tier
450 for high 2080 tier
600-650 for ti tier cards
800-1000 for titans

fpbp

this. it's really fucked. (((Intel))) and AMD please help.

>ray casting
>The speed and simplicity of ray casting comes from computing the color of the light without recursively tracing additional rays that sample the radiance incident on the point that the ray hit. This eliminates the possibility of accurately rendering reflections, refractions, or the natural falloff of shadows.

retard alert
Also Quake RTX uses path tracing.

you pay only 35% off 100 fps for GI that looks fantastic. good bargain to me.

Fuck segmentation. Just give me something with a good performance boost over what I already have.

And they're perfectly right.

same card only regular 6gb is 379. what is going on.

Our only hope is intel btfos nvidia...

Amd is focused on cpu’s and gpu for consoles not pc gamers who want the best.

perfectly delusional.
How long will amd cultists use this excuse, for another 10 years, 20? 200?

>thousands of years ago, customers bought nvidia over AMD and so we never tried giving them good price to performance again

intel will focus on compute market
we are witnessing PC gaming death, heck stadia looks promising with each month

it's funny considering rx480 took AMD out of gutter before even ryzen became a thing by simply being competitive well priced product
but then they rebranded and overpriced it three times in a row making it worse with each iteration

You don't seem to understand. I GREATLY enjoy nshittia fanboys getting fucked in the ass as hard as possible for being mentally ill braindead fanboys.

I hope 3080ti will go for $3000.

Attached: 69234ce7cc932df59fca22f14ce61380.gif (200x200, 1.24M)

You mean like Vega56 did?

i'll start playing shitty pixel indies before i use stadia
fuck that

Don't call it a grave. It's the future YOU chose.

Amdrones really need to seek help.

I am feeling like we are hitting the wall this gen.
the performance increase from 980Ti to 1080Ti was way more dramatic than the increase from 1080Ti to the 2080Ti, and if you factor in the 1200USD price tag it becomes even worse.

Delicious tears. Stop kvetching, goy, and buy it.

not a response to anything that I posted.
not a response to anything I posted.

are you actual bots?

At least I can afford it while you get mad in your russian ghetto while overdosing on krokodil.

Attached: good job.png (454x480, 12K)

It's too late. You didn't listen.

Attached: 205.jpg (600x406, 32K)

Imagine being a corporate fanboy. These threads are more pathetic than pony threads.
Chink and kike worshiping faggots.

Attached: mercury eat.gif (500x373, 434K)

>Still expecting $350 for a midtier card
Remember when people were upset a cut down card like the 970 sold for $329 MSRP? They need to more than half prices before the market is fair again. You can get a good AIB 1070 for ~$200 or Ti for ~$225 USD right now. Miners are literally throwing pascal cards away right now.

Full sized 500+ nm dies used be $500 USD, and even then they were considered overpriced compared to Radeon's offerings. I can concede that the big new Tensor cores can justify the Titan being a little over that, but the 2080 Super should not be over $500 USD. Even the 1080 Ti with better performance in many titles still, launched at $700 USD.

Attached: 1545438983860.png (1920x1080, 944K)

people were upset about 3.5 not the price of performance of 970
970 is what took nvidia to these heights it is now, they are squandering it by overpricing their products and revenue drops accordingly
AMD stepping on same rakes.

>no titan rtx super

ONE FUCKING JOB NVIDIA!!

Attached: 1558027775263.jpg (1080x1069, 180K)

7nm Ampere

Now I can sleep easy with no regrets for buying an RTX 2060.

A-at least it's slightly more reasonable.
>tfw wanted to splurge on a strong GPU but my inner merchant won't let me

How retarded can Jensen be? He’s singlehandedly killing the market that he OWNS right now with these ludicrous prices.

Are you fucking retarded? The GTX 1080 was a small die, barely-high end card released THREE fucking years ago. That level of performance is absolutely mid-range now. You must be some retarded zoomer who's only just got into PC gaming or something, because the concept of set levels of performance moving down the product stack as literal years pass seems utterly alien to you.

He's actively contracting the desktop market so he could say "Client desktop sales are flat. See, HPC and automotive are where the growths are so we should spend more on them". so the share price will go up again because of the "potential"

muh fine wine, muh 16 GiB

>GPU Test System Update May 2019
>The full list of games is now: Ace Combat 7, Anno 1800, Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Battlefield V, Civilization VI, Darksiders 3, Devil May Cry 5, Divinity Original Sin 2, F1 2018, Far Cry 5, Hitman 2, Metro Exodus, Monster Hunter World, Rage 2, Rainbow Six Siege, Sekiro, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Shadow of War, Strange Brigade, Witcher 3, and Wolfenstein 2

Attached: relative-performance_3840-2160.png (500x810, 46K)