Need to replace this goddawful mistake

Need to replace this goddawful mistake.

Found these two options so far:
Topstar open point deluxe
HJH Airport

What do you think?

Attached: 37465454-735-640x853.jpg (640x853, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5Yguf8uuAk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is your back destroyed by this monster too?

God I hope not, but I did notice my upper back got slightly more rounded.

similiar chair. It broke a week ago, but my based boomer dad managed to weld it. I dont know how long it will usable tho

what the fuck are you doing

buy a used steelcase or herman miller you dipshit

seriously, even like an old ass criterion from the 90s is better than that chinkshit

>chinkshit
It's made in germany.
And I'm not about to drop 700€ on a used chair.

My lower back literally cries after long sessions at PC.

OR you know you could just exercise sometimes.
I've got the same chair and no back problems.

Imagine being so fat

if you need to "exercise" to make a product advertised for the very opposite usecase useable, something went wrong somewhere

I bought a used Aeron from an office supply store for $265 and it's been good for 6 years now. I haven't even had to replace any arm pads or anything yet.

I sit at my desk 9-10 hours a day, no issues.

I see these chair threads time and time again. always interested and always amazed at the stupidity behind the expectation most of you seem to have: A good chair costs money! Spend some 500 usd/euros and you will get a decent chair. Spend 150 and you will get cancer. It is not hard, I mean most of you can read and write.

I've been sitting on a $40 IKEA chair for 12 years and I've never had problems. Maybe try not being fat.

Just stretch and exercise, I also have that chair and no problems. But I don't expect it to do wonders for my back when I bought it for 10% of the price of an actual good chair.

I'm always amazed that people are willing to throw $2000+ for a rig but hesitate to invest 350 for a good chair that you will be sitting on for fucking DECADES. It's like investing in a good bed, literally just fucking do it.

OR you're such a trainwreck/fatfuck that can't deal with a product designed for normal healtly bodies and so you have special needs that requires special products.

You don't even have to spend that fucking much dude.

I swear to god, just find a model you like and start looking at office supply stores and on craigslist, they are in every major city and even probably smaller ones.

If you're spending more than $350 you're probably doing it wrong unless you have the cash to throw around.

I will never understand it, these "gaming" chairs sell for shitloads of money despite being utter trash when you can get something 100x for the same money or even less in some cases.

youtu.be/5Yguf8uuAk4

Attached: GAYMAN_CHAIR.jpg (960x360, 67K)

This. I acknowledge I'm a fat fuck and bought an expensive chair that accommodated my weight and height. Either fix your weight or admit you're fat and start buying fat people furniture.

Just stand faggot

that thumbnail
the fake surprise onions face trend is really starting to bother me

I bought that same chair, OP. $200 from Ikea. It felt great in store, but I don't know. It's just not comfy for long periods. I picked up a reallllllly nice executive chair on clearance from Staples. 2 for $35 each, MSRP was over $200.

I found mine in the stairway of this building, lol. It's a student house and people tend to leave their old shit for grabs down there, I've practically furnished my room with stuff I found there. No lice yet

Attached: 1560487147537.jpg (1181x836, 52K)

>investing in a chair
just get a damn blanket and sit on the floor or buy a wooden chair with weaved fiber support maybe itll encourage you to get off your ass more often