Someone please post a link to idiot-proof instructions on how to purchase Bitcoin safely, cost effectively...

Someone please post a link to idiot-proof instructions on how to purchase Bitcoin safely, cost effectively, and anonymously and donate it to a third party that has been banned from receiving all other forms of payment.

The anonymous part is important, I'm in the financial services industry and will likely be audited.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 4K)

>anonymously
No. The idea is the complete oposite.

Hey I'm a Nazi and I've been banned just like the other guy! I take cash, which is a lot easier than buttcoin. Just mail it to me.

this is called terrorism financing, fag

>safely, cost effectively, and anonymously
Pick any two of them.

Ok, safely and anonymously

The people I'm looking to help aren't classified as terrorists yet as the government has not yet elimitated or redefined the first amendment.

>anonymously
You can't. The whole idea of the blockchain is to always be able to track all operations. If on top of that you 'enter' or 'exit' in any way that reveals your identity, then you're never anonymous at all. A genuine way to remain anonymous would be outside of what you're probably willing to do, for example, making somebody else buy them for you and then killing him so he can't talk, or using a fake identity or something.

Sure, what'a your mailing address?

I thought the whole idea was a currency that wasn't manipulated, controlled, and tracked by the government.

>not tracked by the government
It's tracked by everyone, and that includes the government.

There's no government involved but all transaction data is public. If you want anonymity, go for dash or montero instead.

wasnt the entire meme of Monero that is was anonymous?
OP you would have to get BTC, trade it for XMR, transfer to other XMR wallet, buy BTC with the XMR and then send the BTC to someone

Say, you buy with a bank account or CC from coinmama or whatever. You moved through several wallets. Maybe wait a while before using then for something, anything...

You are telling me law enforcement can actually go back an track the original purchase?

Buy from a P2P site that doesn't require ID or traceable payment methods, like Paxful, Bisq, Hodlhodl, #bitcoin-otc , etc.

Use a proper local client like Electrum, bitcoin core, etc, this generates an address that you give to the person you buy from, then you can send it forward to the address of the person you are donating to.

That's pretty much it.

Test, captcha is acting up.

anonymous buying is not really a possibility (obviously), closest you can get is using cash.
as for anonymously donating, do what said

fuck hiro did you jerk into the servers again or whats up with captcha

here too.
Couldn't send a single comment for more than 5 minutes.
Saying not filled in captcha correctly.

Since we have this thread already. Is it dumb to pay for a seedbox with paypal? Obviously, torrenting is illegal in my country, wouldn't have asked otherwise. I wanted to grab some bitcoins instead but you guys just talked me out of it. I'm not OP btw.

Say I want to buy some bitcoin. Is the only way to get it now only by normalfag sites like coinbase etc.? I remember when you'd have to meet people to make exchanges in bitcoin in like 2013.

The idea of bitcoin is that transactions are all public. What you want is Monero, which is a fully user crypto.

cash trades are still a thing. also there are some ATMs, atleast here

not illegal enough for people to care. if you were buying drugs or something it would be reasonable. but otherwise buying and anonymizing btc costs some

So, I just say fuck it and pay with jewpal? Any other ideas?
Also, what kind of data someone get when I pay them with paypal? Just my e-mail address or all the details such as name and home address as well?

its pseudonymous not anonymous.
people know that there is things being done. and everyone has an unique id. but you don't need to link your identity to this ID. people would need to figure who you are by themselves

>wait a while before using then for something
It doesn't matter how long you wait, the blockchain is a permanent record of all movements. You know everything of a transaction from 10 years ago just as easy as with one from 3 hours ago; waiting doesn't mean shit.
>You are telling me law enforcement can actually go back an track the original purchase?
Not only law enforcement can.

Not even Jow Forums would fall for this shit and they are stupid as fuck

>find someone who has bit coin
>pay him in cash
>???
>profit (or most likely red wojaks)

>when the cops press him he will tell what happened
You're gonna need to eliminae him as well if you intend to stay Anonymous.

There are plenty of ways to wash your bitcoins. It will cost a bit but it is defacto anonymous.

If you pay with lighning your transaction becomes even less traceable.

The dpr trial showed that coin tumblers fuck up tracking pretty well and it was so much easier to nail him on bad opsec than to try to trace bitcoin. The gotcha is there's so many things you can fuck up with buttcoin that make it trivial to track you, like even once reusing a receiving address.
Also if they're banned from receiving money how do they get the butts out? If they have some way of doing that use it directly

buy it from normal exchange and use wasabi wallet to coin join and send it. Don't listen to anything else that was said in this thread.

did you search 'send bitcoin anonymously'?

find an exchange that has bitcoin and litecoin and never put any normie money on it and never connect to it other than a laptop you "found" that never connects to any wifi but mcdonalds
now get a coinbase acct and buy bitcoin like a regular normie, scan your license send it in everything is natural
now send the bitcoin to the other place. new receiving address every time
sell for litecoin. you take a hit on the trade sorry bud but now the blockchains that have nothing to do with each other just made you ANONYMOUS good job you did it
donate the litecoin to the depersoned degoogled savage
you can also do ltc on coinbase, send ltc, sell ltc for btc, donate that
OP youre glowing btw

Attached: 1556076526597.gif (285x285, 1.67M)

Look into Bisq.
>he whole idea of the blockchain is to always be able to track all operations
Monero is a completely anonymous blockchain.