What the fuck is this shit

What the fuck is this shit

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

A gay chunk of aluminum

dust

A radiator.

Anyone know how to take this off?

cum powder

Heatsink for the south bridge. Take out the motherboard and pop off the plastic clips from the other side. Clean the northbridge chip with alcohol. Scrub the heatsink under soapy water and dry with towel and hair dryer.
Splooge a little thermal paste on the chip and pop the heatsink back on. Better than new.

north bridge i think

You’ve seen it. Now he can hear you.
You’ve touched it. Now he can see you.
Never remove it. If you clean it, he can touch you.

This is the back of the motherboard. These pins are the dumbest design I have ever seen. Impossible to get off

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.48M)

Get some pliers, hold them perpendicular the board, push the pin from the other side squeeze the tip and push back in. Don't use much force.

pinch the pins

Got them. Doesn’t matter since it doesn’t look like the cpu I was gonna replace is compatible. Thx for the help anyways lads.
Really didn’t think that tech stores would sell computers this slow anymore. Oh well

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 2.65M)

did you seriously buy a cpu to replace the one in a laptop without even looking it up to see if it was even possible, let alone compatible?

Its not a laptop. I took the cpu from another pc

wait a minute. that isn't the northbridge heatsink, thats the cpu heatsink, isn't it? lmao

Aye, it's a chink ripoff mobo.

op you bought an a micro-pc board with a low power laptop APU that goes for $50. the reason they sell that shit is because people like you listen to what the guy in the store says and then buy them and take them apart. i'm not saying that listening to Jow Forums is any better but maybe you should take a chill pill and read up on stuff before you get pissed off at electronics that should have been pretty clearly labeled in their capability

we all got bamboozled

This is a 500 dollar computer my dude. I have always had good business with the store. I genuinely thought that pcs this slow where not manufactured

I feel like if you know what Jow Forums is, you would've been more technogically educated to know what you were buying.
To know what that processor is on the pcs spec list, to know it could not be upgraded because it's soldered BGA and not socketed, and that whatever processor you tried to upgrade it with would definitely not work in it, in any way.

Nigga what are you doing

I don’t know any of that man. I just browse Jow Forums

Like how the fuck was I to suspect that it would take 30 seconds for a 500 dollar desktop pc to respond after right clicking the desktop. What the fuck is that shit

Great now you can sell the board for $5 on ebay. Buy high sell low.
Have you tried putting a GPU there?? Maybe youre in software rendering mode.

Intel ME with Minix 3

if the CPU is passively cooled (no fan) then you can count on it not doing much

Watch what you say. If cooling manufacturers saw this they would make rainbow anodized aluminium

Sounds cool.

That's the residential area of the motherboard where most the volts live

its an acer ITX all in one board you dingdong
it has a fan, look at the dust and the picture

Attached: DB.SPDCN.002_1024x1024.jpg (1024x848, 215K)

on that note, OP can i have that board? it looks pretty neat and have a good use for it

lick it off