So.. Is this the power of apple? 5 fucking gigabytes?

So.. Is this the power of apple? 5 fucking gigabytes?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 01.37.40.png (2350x1416, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Apple support here, we are sorry you are having problems with your device.
Please call our Apple support hotline where
Adam and Steve will be more than willing to give you a hand.

Attached: Hello- Apple Support here.jpg (222x280, 16K)

>iHAVENOSTORAGESPACE

>using cloud services
>not just buying a 256GB sd card
Oh wait...

Attached: 1454283815899.jpg (600x400, 133K)

literally any free cloud gives you 5gb or more

>>not just buying a 256GB sd card
maybe if you're poor

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-120230(1).jpg (720x1039, 276K)

Aren't they advanced priced decent though? Never felt tempted by cloud meme, so no clue about Google/MS/dropbox.

As shitty as 5GB are, they are more than sufficient for the shit they mentioned. Anything else would require far more either way, so it's not like there is a real benefit in shit sizes like 10-15-25GB. Mega isn't horrible but 50 still seems far to low for more than ebooks.

inb4somespergmentionschinkshitwith1TB

Imho the problem is security and out of all the providers out there icloud has the weakest security possible. There have been numerous waves of the fappening, 3rd parties mining icloud data through apps, and apple themselves have been selling user data to 3rd parties (especially law enforcement) willingly while performing "we care about user privacy" pr stunts.

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

I mean If apple is already making SO MUCH money from mining your user data without your consent or knowledge why are they charging you to use iCloud at all? It should be free of charge imho.

Why would you need so much space?
don't you have a computer?

Why are you gay? How about you just stop being poor?

I'm not poor, answer my question. I have 128 gb in my phone and I'm nowhere near close to filling it.
I download psp games, bunch of apps, 4k photos and videos. I just don't understand why you would need that much space in a stupid phone.

iCloud storage is fucking worthless anyway so more than that is a waste

Just let me stick it into the microsd slot on my new iPhone™
Oh, right...

Their upgrade options are relatively cheap to others in the market. Plus, I have like 5000 photos from way 2010 between work and personal iCloud storage. Because fuck Dropbox, I ain’t touching that shy ever again, if someone at work wants an over 1GB file from me I just Wetransfer it

You're not supposed to pick the free option.
It's basically just a trial version.

>"I'm SO poor I have to ration storage space like a women during the great depression"

they have this fantasy where they need to have every data they've downloaded in their phones in case they go out someday

>no satania pic
What the fuck

He’s been outed as a janny. And Jammie’s are the worst

Have you tried recording anything? 4k video takes ~1GB per minute.

Also that's not even fucking 4K video you're recording. It's actually 1080p video with 4K luma (ie chroma sub sampling).

Good luck trying to install anything on a SD card on morsroid. Also FAT limit on filesize lmao.

Attached: 1527536588477.png (513x454, 146K)

The security was less down to icloud having an unique flaw (all the cloud shit is very similar) but a stupid mistake. It was a very Apple thing when it comes to security, protected against most intelligent attempts but vulnerable to something idiotic only a kid would try. In the end, no security minded person is going to trust the fucking cloud either way and sure, Applel isn't being too honest by pretending that they generally give a shit about privacy – but when it comes to the products when one would reasonably expect it, they are doing a better job than the competition. Which isn't saying too much given how the competition is a data mining company but hey, it's something.

>3rd parties mining icloud data through apps
Something that was generally common on all systems until they put a stop to it. Also giving data to law enforcement is simply the law, there is no legal way around it. That's the entire port of encryption they can't access themselves.

Chinks doing their chink stuff on chink servers seems just given. It was either that or blocking iCloud from their market completely. Also the article is short on details.
The horrible interface seems much more critical than amount of storage or security concerns for people who unironically store nudes in the cloud.

No wonder he didn't get banned for spam for so long.

Except you can now and 64GB+ cards use exfat which allow for single files bigger than 4GBs.

>using FAT
idiot

>FAT limit on filesize
Nobody uses this anymore except in very specific cases.