The linux foundation

>the linux foundation
name a more cringey organization than this

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (598x415, 60K)

United Nations

>the gnu organization

the NAACP

USA

Bitcoin

GOP

It’s basically just every evil tech firm joining forces.

Attached: 1F057D08-2691-4F58-A268-910AD3F4F331.png (1063x420, 68K)

The Democrat Party

Attached: 59941375_10104002944309587_1659207709678895104_n.jpg (720x691, 43K)

this. Only based GNU and the FSF can save us from this shit

Linoose tech media group

FSF

This, the NRA and every major evangelical organization with them.

t. trannie

Funny how you say that, because GNU and the FSF won't do shit about this, they actively encourage the usage of the Linux kernel in combination with their utilities.
What you need is an operating system that won't let donations affect the project.

The National Rifle Association
The Free Software Foundation
Liverpool Football Club
Parliament of the United Kingdom

Linux is not a gnu package, it's not under their control. They do not endorse linux that much tho, instead they endorse linux-libre, which is an official gnu package. Look at the FSDG compliant distribution list, they won't accept distros like fedora because they use linux, which contains nonfree firmware.

Nope, white, male, straight and a virgin who doesn't care that he is a virgin. Suck it.

Wrong.

Attached: C691C6CD-96A0-4857-B902-43E99435160A.gif (100x65, 2K)

Linux-libre is the same corporate-controlled good old Linux minus the proprietary blobs. I don't see how much of a difference it makes.

have sex

Different directions. Linux-libre gets updates from upstream, but if linux went TOTAL ape shit, they would have a stable version which they could continue working from.
cuck license

Yeah I see how well that worked out for them in HURD.

Same except for virgin t.

they stopped hurd because there was no need for it (linux existed anyway). Now that gnu is starting to dislike linux vanilla, hurd is getting more attention (specially with guix now)

those corporations are the same companies that make all the hardware so either way you're giving them money as a computer user, would you rather they didn't fund their mainlined GPLed linux drivers and instead you had to use a botnet OS?
the point of linux foundation is to take money from all of them (currently 100s of companies) so that they can remain neutral on technical issues

>cuck license
GPL didn't stop the complete corporate takeover of Linux, GNU is finished.

This. I see many Linux users whine about *BSD being cucked by corporations and how the GPL is protecting them from corporations when in fact it's the other way around.
OpenBSD for example refuses to let donations/sponsors affect the direction of the project, while Linux literally accepted an NSA algorithm because a Google engineer wanted it.

No thanks. If and when the time comes I meet someone and care that much, sure, otherwise I honestly don't give a shit and pretty asexual about it.

google
facebook
twatter

Based.

Based

DNC

Microsoft

The GNOME Foundation

>FSF
Autistic Stallmanites, Assembly

>OSI
>esr
Anything esr touches is fucking cancer. This isn't even shopped, it's his wiki portrait.

Attached: Eric_S_Raymond_portrait.jpg (491x736, 253K)

>35 replies
>Not one of them is Mozilla

You disappoint me, Jow Forums

Mozilla is cancer, but is not worse than FSF (see how many mentions) or the Linux Foundation.

>IANA
>IETF
>W3C
>ICANN

There's simply no way the Linux Foundation is more cancer than Soros & The Tranny Gang.
Ever tried to donate to help Firefox development? You literally can't. All donation money goes to help someone chop his dick off

>Ever tried to donate to help Firefox development? You literally can't.
related

>>W3C
explain

Attached: is this real life.webm (800x502, 2.8M)