To all wa/g/ecucks here, what's the most BS policy that has ever been forced upon you? Asking for reference

To all wa/g/ecucks here, what's the most BS policy that has ever been forced upon you? Asking for reference.

Attached: have .jpg (1080x1161, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inc.com/geoffrey-james/science-just-proved-that-open-plan-offices-destroy-productivity.html
youtu.be/L9ML-hWOhVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow. Aren't they already being fucked 10h+ by their own company?

Scrum

Jack Ma is a piece of shit who got lucky and subscribes to all kinds of weird Taoist mystical bullshit.

for me, it's open offices. the extra bullshitty part is, where I work, only the software engineers have to put up with it. even the sales team, mechanical engineers, and IT guy get their own cubicles.

>Future companies will hire prostitutes to fuck you 6 times a week

And that's a good thing.

Jack Ma? More like JACK MA DICK!!

based

Pretty based.

more like force you to get married

He clearly posts on Jow Forums.

>company buys a single real doll to save money
>cleaning crew only comes once per week
Corporate life is suffering even in the future

I know nothing of his rise to success. How did he get lucky?

That's what he meant. Having sex = getting fucked

yes

He developed a system to help supress the truth about shit like the tiananmen square massacre

6 times in 6 days... so if I'm doing my math right, that is 1 sexy sex every 1 day? what happens on the 7th day?

Based Jack MUH, he provides to his employees free hookers at the office
You rest at home

He was at the right place at the right time

>open offices
and its been proven that they are counter-productive, disrupt communication and lowe wellbeing of the employees
inc.com/geoffrey-james/science-just-proved-that-open-plan-offices-destroy-productivity.html

"Enclosed private offices clearly outperformed open-plan layouts in most aspects of IEQ (Indoor Environmental Quality), particularly in acoustics, privacy and the proxemics issues. Benefits of enhanced 'ease of interaction' were smaller than the penalties of increased noise level and decreased privacy resulting from open-plan office configuration."

they dont want you to be married - they want the job and the company to be everything in your life, people with families have other priorities
even US tech been exploiting lonely young people

He beat Amazon, he didn't get lucky.

Amazon doesn't serve China anymore. Everyone uses his website.. I miss China goddamnit.

I wish I can just have sex one time before I die

Attached: 1560649746765.jpg (512x475, 39K)

why is Europe so cucked by US big tech while China and even Russia still prefer to use their own

Even in my younger hornier years the thought of six times a day seems like kind of a chore. I ain't got time for that.

I don't get this. How is he going to enforce this ? What happens if I don't have sex ?

Attached: screenshot.png (982x1000, 764K)

no social credit for you

what a prick

How do they know how much sex I have ?

It's the language. Chinese websites use Chinese Hieroglyphs, Russian websites use Russian Moon Runes, but Euroland websites use American Letters so they might as well stick to Amazon.

You should read Survivor by Chuck Palaniuk.

with all sorts of botnets up everyone's asses

Good, societal stability is good

Attached: screenshot_2.png (989x1500, 773K)

So this is the guy that's been replying "have sex" to all my posts.

>emphasis on the 9
Jack Ma confirmed for having a 9" wang

That's actually quite based. The chinks are going to mow the west down.

>I miss China goddamnit.
Kill yourself bug man. And its pretty easy to beat a competitor when you are connected to the sole single party that happens to run a dystopic shithole government.

Masayoshi, and China huge market

yeah a 9cm wang

Attached: 6996.jpg (1024x685, 103K)

>an unconstitutional workweek is a blessing

Chynah doesn't even enforce it's own legal foundation. What a joke country.

I smell jealousness

Have sex.

I was salaried and the company was super obsessed with hours. They wanted me to stay after 5 no matter what, and it was frowned upon to leave early, even though they had no problem giving us last minute shit that would necessitate us staying until 7 or later on any particular evening.

So I made the most of it. My computer screen faced a major hall. I browsed the web all the time. One day I did no work at all, but instead watched an entire documentary about a chimp and then an entire documentary about an orangutan. Nobody said anything.

goddamn, i love the future

>not just leaving anyway

Wuss

It is bressing to habe lumb ching chongs making me moneys.

Attached: thankgodlammit.jpg (1910x1000, 135K)

Stop being lazy and work hard, work them 10+ hours per day for at least 5 days a week. Be good workers

>BS policy
More like fucking Chinese are far more manly than you virgins are.

I'd rather be poor and have a normal-shaped head than be Jack Ma

>sex
I'd get fired

Thank God for my 15h/week gov job and my small business I've been developing for the last months

FUCK BEING A WAGIE

Attached: 1554687918456.jpg (518x510, 152K)

I have to wear shoes of a single color but i work in a hospital so whatever

you go to church

>looks retarded
>acts retarded

who is surprised at this point? This is exactly what privilege looks like. I bet he thinks spending time on the company jet to go to a meeting counts as work hours.

D-Do they provide the girl?

It's a girl right, China is very hostile to transsexuals after all.

Based. I wish I could work like this.

Here in the Netherlands Amazon is still a non-entity.
Our internet stores already have everything figured out, with next day (sometimes even same day) delivery for free.
While Amazon tries to cater us from Germany, which obviously isn't going to work. Although everyone fears that they might put in more effort in the future.

Jow Forums should know he only recommended it to married couples and for the purpose of having children because he wants China to be strong.

Attached: screenshot_3.png (1000x533, 213K)

Ah, truly a man of culture.

Attached: china2-2.jpg (897x598, 57K)

Attached: screenshot_4.png (1200x944, 747K)

I fuck with my own life everyday, does it count?

Attached: damn.jpg (287x312, 65K)

Is he the Einstein of our generation?

Attached: e95ce52ba5d0d053db6e6b8bdb309221.jpg (760x440, 46K)

The chink is based. I do not see a single moral or feasible way to make this statement possible, but hey - if they are forcing women to have sex every day with you, there is nothing more based than this.

I want to become rich only so that i can talk shit like this. I can even such the china communist party's dick like he does.

what was it supposed to be

How? Work 72 hour per week or work brainwashing your subalterns and sucking commie government cock?

They'll end up with a pathetic birth rate like Japan.

To dress up in skimpy outfits. Needless to say, I was already dressing up slutty, so I was fine in this regard ;)

lol, what's his endgame?

is he trying to steal incel programmers from the west or is this some kind of Han supremacism masterplan?

Work and suck to government.

>669
SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

Attached: 6ix9ine_900x900.jpg (900x900, 141K)

I just showed up late to make up for it, 10:30-5:30 were my usual hours. When there was management change I tried to shorten it to 10:30-4:30 but they called me out on it, then I quit and moved to a better job.

stop working for chinks and pajeets.

You've been posting about this shit for a while bro...

Attached: 1560499165739.png (600x497, 8K)

Amazon doesnt exist in Poland either, they have their own allegro

> zoom zoom
were you born retarded or just dropped on your head, because you taste in music is shit?

True, therefore people need to know all about tiananmen square and fuck their government.

Sure, enjoy your slave society. Must make little slaves for big master.

>screw the man man >:(
this is why america is becoming a dystopyan shithole, FTFY gimmie chine point system nao

Lmao

He's just trying to get rid of the incel problem in his company.

this guy looks like an akira character

>when you give her the ding ding

based

>He’s not wrong

>The water bottle game

youtu.be/L9ML-hWOhVQ

Nobody measures dicks in cm; it's against the law.

You ain't lyin'.

Attached: Takashi001.jpg (442x528, 30K)

his face is confined entirely to the lower 1/4 of his head lol

Did they fucking shrink his eyes, nose and mouth?

Attached: file.png (205x212, 74K)

wtf I love china now

Attached: 1548356055930.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

>piece of shit who got lucky

You mean, got specifically selected by the Government to be a tycoon. Nothing in China in the sector of fortune is due to luck.