Hello Jow Forums, the 2019 Summer Cup is one month away, starting July 19th...

Hello Jow Forums, the 2019 Summer Cup is one month away, starting July 19th, and it's time to do a board poll in order for the team roster to reflect Jow Forums as it is now.
Poll Link: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd1BcNW1IAjeCmMREJXgD_qEUoHY0VasK574x3znI-MVVRyew/viewform?usp=sf_link
>What is this
The 4CC is a competition run on modified version of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018 using free software between different Jow Forums boards.
For details please check the wiki here implyingrigged.info/wiki/FAQ
>Previously in the last participated cup
We manage to break the most goals in a match record (with 14), tied most goals by one team (with 8) and most goals by one player in a group stage with Install Gentoo scoring 9 goals.
On our latest match Jow Forums reached the round of 16 after we scored 15 goals in the group stage and lost against [s4s] 5-4 in extra time.
Archives of other matches can be found here:
archive.klaxa.eu/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/
bootleg.hamuko.moe/team/g/
Currently Jow Forums is an elite team in Pot 2.
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Jow Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2019_Jow Forums_Summer_Cup
If you have any more questions or suggestions please leave them in the thread!

Attached: mouse.jpg (500x623, 32K)

Reminder we have a IRC channel where we can talk about the team and ask something that you don't understand
#Jow Forums on implyingrigged.info/6667

Attached: 1533841970385.jpg (400x300, 29K)

im single pls let me enter the team so i may get a wife

Attached: rossman.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

kek

I was waiting for this thread

He should be on the team

louis had some good chances getting in

>Autopilot
;_;

I would (probably) return in the following days, depends on the cup environment and irl to be honest

have sex

(that's a player suggestion)

really nigga?

Attached: 61708311_2258521771076793_1609557127527923712_n.png (540x960, 613K)

>reddit: the player
kys

I WANT A WIFE

Won't suggest new players, but are any of our anthems up for change?

if you can get something good sure
the anthem change wasn't brought up for a while due no one complaining about it

Threadly reminder that you can run PES18 on your GNU/Linux distro with wine but the only requirements to not have a trash GPU that can not run DX11 games and the proper drives installed
winetricks allfonts dotnet472 dxvk vcrun2017 xinput
a recommendation is to use a separate wineprefix
if you have issues with graphic memory use the following command: winetricks videomemorysize=2048
put the VRAM value that you have after the equals in MB

Attached: 1560382781219.png (778x752, 585K)

if you're autopilot you're assured at least a quarterfinal appearance, bretty gud

autopilots aren't really a free ticket to knockouts
there are some really shit autopilots out there in the past two cups e.g. /lgbt/ in spring and Jow Forums in winter

Cringe and cringepilled.

Kikeripper to change some outdated meme

if you mean by Jim Keller he was a player one year ago. but he got kicked out due moving to intel

>google docs
at least sign in is not required, but still
>google docs

Attached: I still love vista, baby.jpg (700x387, 38K)

there are no better alternatives desu
google forms at least has some better ways to get the statistics e.g. which user submitted the wrong verification question

given it's Jow Forums, you would expect someone to start on writing their own forms with statistics, beer and hookers (at the very least start with working on the logo)

I'll make the logo

Attached: 1535256020096.jpg (921x758, 600K)