*deep breath*

*deep breath*
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

*deep breath*
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

Attached: Capture.jpg (1105x821, 103K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542024710353.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

VERY_smug_ Satania_btfo_iToddlers_at_incredible_hihg_speed.bmp

based and redpilled

so whats going to be the selling point of these things other than MUH NEW PROCESSOR

Muh camera ai

Will never buy a phone above $400/$500.
Apple is eventually going to have to accept normalized profit margins. End of story

"Hurr, Cringe! Durr, Cringe! Cringe!"

Is that all you shitposting fucks can say?!

"ugh, based based based cringe cringe cringe based based cringe cringe"

I feel like I'm in a fucking asylum full of dementering old people, that can do nothing but repeat the same fucking words and look like a fucking broken record!

"Cringe cringe cringe cringe! cringe based based! onions onions onions! onions LOL onions! Cringe boomer Le zoomer! I am boomer?! No zoom zoom zoomies, zoomer going zoomies!"

AGH I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GOD DAMN MUCH!! FUCK SHITPOSTING HONEST GOD-FUCKING I HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON HER OWN FECES IN HELL! YOU COCKSUCKER!

OH BUT I KNOW MY POST IS CRINGED ISN'T IT? CRINGE CRINGE CRINGEY-CRINGE BASED CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE BASED REDDIT ONIONS BASED ONIONS CRINGE REDDIT CRINGE

Cringe, cope & seething

based

Notch on the bottom with sensors for touchless motion controls, will be known as iAir. Truly innovative.

cringe

SEETHING

>quotes more posts than are in the thread
cringe

> look mom I responded to everyone in the thread!
What now?

based

have sex

Doubt. What will happen is that iPhone will become something like a deluxe car brands. Very little will use but they fucking pay enough to justify the exclusion

>being unironically angry on a Chinese origami forum
sasuga

Too expensive, and not any better than just increasing the sensor size + use pixel binning. You can't beat physics.

Like 4 times over.

Based no greentext BMP poster

Calm yo tits, retard. Just filter those posts and fuck off. Who gets so worked up over some single-word posts? Cringe.

Attached: 1493411276610.png (1280x1024, 539K)

>fell for a copypasta
Rekt

commit sudoku

>merely pretending

Attached: 1559388148140.jpg (320x292, 26K)