Hi anons

Hi anons.
I know we have had a ton of threads about browsers. But this thing runs so fucking slow on my phone. It takes forever to load a page. I like its extensions but they are worthless when the browser itself chokes. Why the Android version sucks this hard while the desktop version is good?
What goes wrong?

Attached: 1561769444024.jpg (640x569, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F848civDtqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check out the new preview - it's a complete rewrite

it still loads pages faster than other browsers since it deosn't have to load any ads

Firefox runs faster for me since I whitelist 3rd party scripts by default
I'm also using a phone made within the last 3 years

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-201417_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 564K)

I assume you are using uBlock Origin? Make sure "Parse and enforce cosmetic filters" and "Ignore generic cosmetic filters" are unchecked. Cosmetic filtering works fine on PC or laptop but a phone has a much weaker CPU so the performance penalty becomes harsher. This will not let any ads or trackers through, it only means you have to close cookie notices and other annoyances yourself. Otherwise there is work being done for the Android version although it is a bit into the future. As said you can test the preview but right now it lacks some functionality, most importantly addons.

Attached: 438895-microsoft-edge.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Nah, these settings work just fine.

Attached: Screenshot_20190628-203913_Firefox.jpg (1080x2032, 699K)

>missing CanvasBlocker
>missing NanoDefender
>missing NeatURL
>missing POOP (Privacy Oriented Origin Policy) in LOO
>missing Redirect AMP to HTML
>missing Smart Referer
>

stop

Op here.
Thanks, user. I'll try them out.

>on Jow Forums
>doesn't have mild form of both schizophrenia and autism

>every fucking filter
I'm surprised your phone hasn't incinerated itself.

Attached: dain bramage.png (712x717, 716K)

What? What kind of piece of shit phone do you have, user?

Attached: 1382116235828.jpg (469x746, 86K)

Attached: 1537502839774.jpg (350x432, 35K)

You're missing the point, aren't you?

I think I understand it. And I think you don't know what you're talking about. But please, lets hear your take.

Using every fucking filter is going to slow you down, period. You don't even need all of them. Don't start a thread complaining about browser performance and then be a dense motherfucker when your stupidity is called out.

try the alernate versions of it. I use firefox focus

>>missing Redirect AMP to HTML
Firefox, AMP?

>Using every fucking filter is going to slow you down, period.
Not in a modern device, no. The benefits of blocking all the shit it does makes it perform better.
>You don't even need all of them.
You don't even know what you're talking about. You obviously don't understand the numbers and how many unique filters there are.
>Don't start a thread complaining about browser performance and then be a dense motherfucker when your stupidity is called out.
I didn't start the thread. If you followed the reply chain it should be apparent. But everything you have said has been idiotic so this shouldn't surprise me.

Op here.
The official release and the nightly version are still slow without filters, even without any extensions installed.
Check this out:
youtu.be/F848civDtqM
The video is kinda old but the situation is the same as my experience.
On f-droid there is a lite version of firefox, which is much faster.
Huge speed difference, so the problem is there.

Attached: 1561784918720.jpg (1439x1839, 238K)

ok retard

Attached: 1515620185815.gif (645x773, 9K)