*crashes your plane

*crashes your plane

Attached: boeing outsourcing.png (1341x1170, 931K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/05/22/business/boeing-787-dreamliner-south-carolina.html
airbus.com/company/worldwide-presence/india.html
zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-28/shoddy-work-doj-expands-boeing-probe-beyond-737-max
cbc.ca/news/business/boeing-air-canada-jet-fuel-leak-1.5193550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based indian big guys.

The eternal Cnile strikes again from Pajeetland.

>trusting your life to pajeets
I will never get on a plane

If it ain’t Airbus, I’m not going.

What a surprise, pushing on shore work to offshore. Internally they're doing this even more ever since this accident. Any work that was given to on shore H1Bs is now being pushed offshore.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Why do people pretend that organizations have any kind of morals? Their greed, the profit is the only thing that matters to them, human life does not have any value to them because it does not earn them money. It boggles my mind to see people actually surprised to see organizations acting callously even when human life is at stake.
In the Edison vs Tesla quarrel, it could have been Tesla killing elephants everyday instead of Edison killing that single elephant, even then the power companies would have still chosen AC because it would bring them more profit

post code samples, or it didn't happen

the invisible hand of the free market will ensure truth justice and freedom for all!
It turns out a religion worshiping human greed is appealing to people defined by greed.

If programmer is brown, it is going down.

If it is boeing - I'm not goeing.

>diversity is our strength
>diversify workforce
>hundreds of people die

Kek

POOED

No! They expect one of us to be poor
Did we start the fire?
Not yet

Here.
// Do one thing
MCAS:
if (sensor("AoA_captain")!=NEEDFUL_AOA_VAL){
control("trim", "down");
delay (15000);
goto MCAS;
}else if (19523-19523){
// Sir, we need more lines, so we get more moneis
control("roll", "barrel")';
}
goto MCAS;

>outsourcing is the same as diversity
smoothbrain

I think you're safer flying transatlantic on pic related, than on Boeing.
It has no computers, nothing, only vacuum and gyroscopic instruments.

Attached: C152 Aerobat.jpg (420x315, 50K)

Name alternatives, faggot.

Have sex

>In one post, an HCL employee summarized his duties with a reference to the now-infamous model, which started flight tests in January 2016: “Provided quick workaround to resolve production issue which resulted in not delaying flight test of 737-Max (delay in each flight test will cost very big amount for Boeing).”
>quick workaround for a fucking plane

Holy shit.

have suicide

Boeing Assembly mechanic here.
Y'all have to realize that Boeing employees are the highest paid in their fields.
All of their engineers start at $150K
Most easily pass 200k
Even shop foor grunts like me make $80K.

So when some greedy CEO sees $9 an hour workers he jumps on that shit.
Considering the average employee here costs $140 an hour to keep. (Wages+ Insurance ex ex).
I'm not condoning it, but I see why it happens.

Attached: 1519368514494.jpg (960x655, 174K)

>shop floor grunts are on 80k
>choose to cut costs on life or death systems rather than hiring Juan and Raul for grunt work
>you understand this

Eh, not likely, most people who haven't begun switching over to newer Pipers are putting Garmin 1000s in their Cessna at a minimum.
Private pilots love good avionics as much as anyone else who flies. As well as that, it actually becomes impossible to keep replacing or repairing 60 year old instruments when nobody has built new ones since the 80s.

A free world where the families of the deceased can barge into the homes of those responsible and bash their brains in with hammers for violating the NAP

Yeah, greed isn't exactly the most complex sin to comprehend.
So when do the public executions for the person(s) responsible take place?

Well, at least it still has probably mechanical links, like cables and vacuum (or hydraulic (oil)) boosters. No MCAS electronical garbage.

>capitalism is the best way to allocate resources
>profit is the only motive
>companies hire untrained employees in countries with lax labor laws rather than use well-trained US labor
>"Actually it was because brown people made it!"
Neck yourself

>build new 737
>have to compete with fuel economy of A320
>737 airframe is too old, cant compete
>wut do
>make up-to-date current-year airplane
>needs new certification, customers could switch to Airbus
>no good
>put oversized engines on inadequate airframe causing airodynamic instability and a tendency to stall the aircraft, patch it all up with software
>awesome
>software needs two sensors to be safe if one sensor fails
>sensors could disagree
>need to show disagreement to pilot
>needs new training
>needs new simulators
>customers could switch to Airbus due to cost
>no good
>just use one sensor
>let single sensor override pilot imput with extreme authority to the point that a malfunctioning sensor flies the airplane into the ground
>awesome
>LionAir
>i-i-it's just Indonesian subhuman pilots and no one important died anyway
>EgyptAir
>oh shit
>fuck fuck fuck
>"the problem was poos in the loo"
>that's the ticket

Attached: 3tvjQjpa.jpg (512x512, 28K)

What is the IAM union for $500 Alex.
You can outsource as per our contract..

Nice copy pasta Euro poor.
You seem to forget the a320 had the same issue as the max.

It's all too predictable

dilate

jeets have wings. redbull will do commercial with a packed max and they bail out as it crashes again with parachute from recycled elephant feces fiber

SUPERPOWER 2020
COW-KILLERS DON'T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE IN WAR

Friendly reminder that civilian aeronautics software is written in JavaScript!

Oh fuck, I guess I better buy 1950's Piper or Cessna with classical gauges and enjoy safe flight.

Based
Bluepilled
Cringe
Cope
Dilate
Have sex
Redpilled
Rent free
Seethe

Why you act surprised?

Airbus does the same shit

No, they don't have metal shavings close to electrical.
nytimes.com/2019/05/22/business/boeing-787-dreamliner-south-carolina.html

It didn't, you're a literal Boeing shill

We're talking software faggot. All major aerospace companies outsource their code to India, ALL.OF.THEM

>t. aerospace systems engineer

>You seem to forget the a320 had the same issue as the max.

Did people die because of it, though? :^)

>ALL.OF.THEM
[citation needed]

The real question is, who the FUCK tested the software and approved it? They are just as incompetent as pajeets.

>Operational since 2007, the Airbus Engineering Centre in Bengaluru has some 500 engineers working across both fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft programmes for Airbus (the A320, A330, A350 XWB and A380 jetliners, and helicopters). It has matured with strong capabilities in structural analysis, loads, aerodynamics, avionics software design and testing, system simulation, digital mock-up and system installation.
airbus.com/company/worldwide-presence/india.html

I fly out Monday. Am I going to die?

Attached: thx.pajeet.png (904x802, 103K)

There are alternatives.

Attached: Amtrak_logo_2.svg.png (1280x533, 44K)

lmao, seething shill

>Chinese toy company uses lead resulting in a few deaths
>China's government literally executes the upper management
>American aerospace company cuts costs resulting in hundreds of deaths
>America's government says to just fly on planes that won't kill you next time

That was sobering.

The establishment boomers will always say their hands are tied because muh national security

Attached: designated.png (812x676, 31K)

The 800 should be fine, it's the 737 MAX that's a deathtrap

F

>China's government literally executes the upper management
[citation needed]
>America's government says to just fly on planes that won't kill you next time
No, they ground them like any first-world country.

National security and secret classifications are mainly the establishment's way of covering up corruption. They'll plaster their dirt as top secret and it never sees the light of day.

I will never fly another Boeing plane again. I recently read that Dreamliners are filled with bugs and shoddy work too.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-06-28/shoddy-work-doj-expands-boeing-probe-beyond-737-max

Not even that plane is safe.

Oh, and this... they falsified records for 787 plane.

cbc.ca/news/business/boeing-air-canada-jet-fuel-leak-1.5193550

Attached: 1551941816779.jpg (990x1155, 173K)

F

say goodbyes to your family & friends.

actual, non-/pol, redpill

needs to be a movie

>>China's government literally executes the upper management
>[citation needed]
You're right. I misremembered the case so I deleted the post.
>>America's government says to just fly on planes that won't kill you next time
>No, they ground them like any first-world country.
I was echoing the sentiment of the other user saying there were practically zero consequences to the people responsible.

This is what worries me about diversity, we're accepting these people into our countries and they're going to be in charge of nuclear plants and other sensitive technologies.

Crashing planes are one of the secret weapons of durgasoft

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Increase complexity while reducing domain experts. What can go wrong?
'
Let's be honest, this isn't a tech-specific story; this is an Icarus story. Boeing thought they were cock of the walk, thought they had all of the governments in their back pocket, and thought they could do everything wrong and get away with it.

They knew this was stupid, but they said to themselves "I'm Boeing, I own the air and I own space, I don't give a fuck."

>there were practically zero consequences to the people responsible
That's true, but that's true of any neo-liberal shithole. Break the law, then pay some small pittance out of your massive profits. I don't believe in the death penalty, but I wouldn't mind seeing Boeing's CEO go to jail for decades. That would be a very nice precedent.

I get the fear, but that's pretty much a non-issue. Once they are in our country and employed by our businessmen, they must adhere to our standards. Some of them are brilliant creators escaping from an oppressive and dehumanizing place and some of them are shitters coasting on the perception that the previous people have created. But if they're shit they get fired and if they're good they get promoted. Capitalism only breaks down if profit feedback breaks down (though, let's be honest, we might already be past that point; being unprofitable seems to be the new "thing."
"When do you plan to make money?" "Well, probably never if we're being honest, but our valuation will still go up!" One big slow-motion Ponzi scheme).

DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL DO THE NEEDFUL

We have lower standards for minorities in schools. We have lower standards for women in military and police. Let's not pretend that the precedent of lowering standards isn't there.

>the invisible hand of the free market will ensure truth justice and freedom for all!
This is supposed to be ironic, right?

seems legit

Attached: bollywood boeing.jpg (480x325, 40K)

>paying to do SQA yourself
>current year

Attached: 1399027473306.jpg (529x338, 65K)

the difference is that the new airbus planes arent 50 year old redesigns who drop like a stone with software problems

I want to fly a plane because i actually know how to, but at the same time i really dont want to.

Only big corps are against hiring talent from overseas. Normal people see 'well just move them over and pay them western wages' as reasonable.
Okay not they don't, but I do. Corporations scream and cry when it's suggested that they use other country's intelligence resources for full price. They'll be like "Well if we have to pay for it we might as well just use people at home!"

Found the brown person.

this, im gonna look up the fleets before booking and will try to avoid airlines with boeing

If it's Boeing, I ain't going!

Underrated

Then the same lower standard people get hired at Boeing management etc for "diversity" and have no judgement or common sense to know the difference between the quality of a web page programmer and a flight computer programmer ....

Then every one dies .... but we felt all warm and liberal while we pretended the woman / minority knew what they were doing while in charge ..

Now we are just warm because we are on fire from the jet fuel.

Attached: 1559741519506.jpg (702x459, 32K)

It literally did not though ahahah. Big Blue copelets on a intercept course with the ground.

Token site to make sure the pooloos buy airbus. Its called "workshare" look it up. Airbus also has factories and facilities in most other countries.

Absolutely based

Do the needful

You're crashing harder than your bloated ameriplane. Eurosuperior.

Ask for refund considering news or u sue

>cutting huge corners = implementing diversity
fuck off retard

cope

Attached: seething.png (862x616, 267K)

peak brainlet take

>Goto
Top kek
>3 seperate sets of sensors
>feeding 3 ADIR computers
>feeding *7* flight control computers
>same problem as poo in loo single AoA vane
Kek. Fucking low quality bait. Try harder Boeing shill

If only we concentrated all economic activity in the hands of a few unelected bureaucrats. They would surely not cut any corners. But just to make sure they don't give jobs to their friends over the more qualified, or redirect resources from nuclear safety to, say, a new dacha on the Black Sea, we should make sure these bureaucrats are all pure-hearted 14 year olds who would never accept bribes, commit injustices, or give anyone homework. Capitalism doesn't stand a chance.

How about we force companies to prioritize reinvesting profits into wages and quality products instead of giving the money to shareholders who don't do jack shit?

>If only we concentrated all economic activity in the hands of a few unelected bureaucrats.

That's how it works either way

>Ada being replaced with Java

Now I understand how this happened

I'm flying on a 737-800 in 2 weeks, I don't wanna die :(

It's because they cheap out, not because diversity

Imagine outsourcing to poos when you can outsource to slavs with actual degrees.