>Your Budget
>Your Location
>Wired/wireless
>Over-ear IEMs/Hanging IEMs/Earbuds
>Sound signature
>Past IEMs

qt edition

prev

Attached: GGMM-C300-Earphone-Dynamic-3-5mm-Stereo-HiFi-Earbuds-With-Microphone-in-ear-monitors-Earplug-Ear.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thephonograph.net/Panasonic-Ergofit-RP-TCM125-Review/
audiobudget.com/product/UiiSii/HM7
youtube.com/watch?v=7KTBNX488S8
audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT5
youtube.com/watch?v=EhZWQ5_dcNY
youtu.be/9m6ShJK62es
blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gre_nada&logNo=221556471583
rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#720/2060
dropbox.com/s/fmpteg9g8mtbgue/Tin Audio T2.pdf?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/3zlxo23i7kf3cdw/Tin Audio T2 (front vent mod).pdf?dl=0
amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX200-Twist-to-Fit-Earbuds/dp/B001EZUQ5E/
amazon.com/Betron-Headphones-Earphones-Isolating-Tangle/dp/B00LB01FNO/
amazon.com/Yinyoo-Earphones-Headphones-Cancelling-Smartphone/dp/B07JZPRLBH/
amazon.com/TIN-T2-Dynamic-Earphone-Headphones/dp/B07DL2FPBL/
aliexpress.com/item/32984386154.html
head-fi.org/showcase/moondrop-kxxs.23779/reviews
head-fi.org/threads/moondrop-in-ear-monitors-impressions-thread.894139/page-218#post-15022949
amazon.com/Balanced-Armature-Headphone-Earphone-Detachable/dp/B07RHY3PGJ/
kb-ear.com/home/2-kbear-f1-balanced-armature-customer-hifi-sport-monitor-in-ear-earphone-with-35mmcx-gold-plated-headset-metal-plated-logo-earbud.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a KZ qt

Attached: file.png (680x680, 548K)

so for bore sizes, the pair of complys i had died so i'm testing these out, while playing Still Corners - The Message which has a solid deep bass line, female vocal, and lots of stage/small details and present but not obtrusive highs
>white - original with kanas pros
crisp highs, excellent bass response and depth, good stage, good details
>black - from soundmagic e10/80s
very similar, maybe more recessed highs, details still present tho, bass still deep and rich but a slight muffle to it? overall sounds a bit muddier than white, though the vocals seem more forward
>foam - generic chink package of 10 pair
volume seems slightly less, but bass is punchier than above, though not as deep/extended.. details are slightly clearer, but the highs are a bit recessed, maybe because overall volume is less.. vocal gets a bit recessed too

the complys in comparison to all of these seemed to lack the bass depth/punchiness, and some of the details overall. in terms of comfort, the foams pictures are best overall for me

so since i dont want to wear out/lose the one pair of the original, which is the best sounding to me, should i be looking into another set of the foam with the smaller bore holes or is there another set of tips that's recommended?

Attached: tips.jpg (900x1121, 380K)

Crossposting my DAP question

She's not qt

>Your Budget
200 cad
>Your Location
canada
>Wired/wireless
wireless
i dont care
>Sound signature
idk what this is. i usually listen to psych-rock if this helps
>Past IEMs
i only used cheap shit before

Sansa Clip of whatever version you can find?

even the smallest tips feel really tight inside my canals

Attached: 18134857189.jpg (1074x1074, 179K)

Anyone else here just feel wierd after hating on bluetooth for so long now it doesnt suck and i cant live without it ?

Attached: IMG_7623.jpg (3264x2448, 941K)

technology changes, look at bt mice latency

Attached: fuck zishan.gif (640x960, 323K)

dude canopener is abandonware and fuck you too

Attached: IMG_0139.jpg (3264x2448, 1.08M)

am i missing much if i dont get over ears?
i was born with a slightly deformed right ear so i can have anything hanging over it haha

Are there "true wireless" custom molded iems anywhere near as portable as airpods?

bluetooth definitely sucks, its never going to not suck. it most especially sucks on linux.

no

and it boggles my mind how apple cant do acoustics ... ever since ipod every single white apple headphone sound like weak thin papery shite ... while $10 phillips SHE3590 rocked ....

Attached: she3590.jpg (850x995, 36K)

> bluetooth definitely sucks,
u fucking what m8 ?

> it most especially sucks on linux.
Utter Horshit. I spend all day everyday with my BT T2 and Debian Macbook Air and its simply Perfection. Totally transparent. Dont even feel the need to reach for my DSD DAP. Install Blueman if you want more control over your BT devices.

Attached: IMG_8216.jpg (3264x2448, 2.51M)

Can I wear Tins hanging or is it strictly over ear meme?

You can wear the T2 hanging thats the way i wore them when they were wired with the stock cable.

T3 has an earhook heatshrinked on so unless you remove it or get another cable they are over ear only

Attached: 4dbea58d-6918-480a-8621-59e9c706fc2f.png (884x724, 91K)

thanks

>Your Budget
5$
>Your Location
Cuck country
>Wired/wireless
wired
earbuds
>Sound signature
This is accuratte enough on my experience
thephonograph.net/Panasonic-Ergofit-RP-TCM125-Review/
>Past IEMs
same

Attached: 1447954722846-4.jpg (640x635, 47K)

cursed image
>Cuck country
Canada ?

audiobudget.com/product/UiiSii/HM7

Yincrow X6

Argentina
youtube.com/watch?v=7KTBNX488S8
This country needs to be nuked.

Attached: amputed.png (643x542, 336K)

>Your Budget
€50~
>Your Location
Netherlands
>Wired/wireless
Wired
I used to own hanging ones but I'm willing to try anything really.
>Sound signature
Neutral
>Past IEMs
Some old Sennheiser whose name I don't know, nothing special.

Mostly planning on using it in commute and listening from my phone.

witching hour bamp

Yes. Most good IEMs are over ear. It's not he end of the world though. There's the tin T2 and the final E series are very good.
Tin audio T3.

Anybody know if there's any difference between the Kanas Pro and the KXXS? I thought the latter was just a "special edition" with no sound signature change and a different shell.

thoughts on the revonext qt5?

Attached: 1552443347188.png (282x300, 78K)

i dont own them (Yet) but i love my QT2 to death and if what Igor says is true they sound incredible for the money.

audiobudget.com/product/RevoNext/QT5

Attached: 2019-06-29 20.16.28 audiobudget.com 7ddbbe1bd96f.jpg (681x750, 163K)

KXXS was originally what you described but they felt they could go farther and went all the way and ended up with a flagship. It's better according to them but reviews are scarce at the moment.
It's a more balanced QT2. It's the headbanger's delight. Looks gaudy to me and revonext has QC issues. Good for the money still.

Tin T2 or the Moondrop Crescent?
Does anyone have both to compare?

really just depends on what types of music you listen too.

if you like electonic music and are bassnigger you probably want the mooondrop the harman curve they are tunned has a pronounced lower end

Do you HAVE to seal the holes on T2 or is the bass fine out of the box?

i have to. because im youtube.com/watch?v=EhZWQ5_dcNY

i dont why people act like such cowardly faggots when it comes to modding.... its a small piece of blue tack in a tiny bore... if you stick a bigger clump on it just comes out.... for fuck sake

its been measured and graphed out... and IMHO that the type of curve i want out of IEM

Attached: 0b5afb4d-0e02-41c4-af71-1f629d7a3a1f.jpg (692x939, 116K)

>the sound of pure, without any annoying "hiss" and "Weng" and "coax" sounds
>low dive deep clean, full of elasticity and intensity, without any fertilizer, slow feeling
Fuck I love chink manual booklets. Finally I can listen to music without those annoying "Weng"s or fertilizer

No vent means pressure rising inside your ears. That's higher risk of damage to your hearing.

Moondrop interview. Subtitled.
youtu.be/9m6ShJK62es

KXXS is the blue trace, Kanas is the olive one.
Seems slightly brighter. The low end is in the margin of error.
blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=gre_nada&logNo=221556471583

>exposed
That kind of coupler does not even look remotely like any IEM on a standard coupler with a decent fit. Clearly, it didn't. I can't even begin to guess the 711 response from here.

Alternative data:
>Rtings
rtings.com/headphones/1-2/graph#720/2060
>oratory before and after mod
dropbox.com/s/fmpteg9g8mtbgue/Tin Audio T2.pdf?dl=0
dropbox.com/s/3zlxo23i7kf3cdw/Tin Audio T2 (front vent mod).pdf?dl=0

Attached: Moondrop Kanas Pro and KXXS.png (966x660, 149K)

compared to what ? the pressure rising in your arsehole ?

Why can't you just admit you are wrong ? T2 is perfectly fine without the mod and while the bass goes up with the mod the tradeoffs are significant enough to dissuade people.

my t2s came with an earhook in the package, to attach yourself if wanted

Photo? Wish mine came with something like that, I ended up buying myself some other chink cable with L shaped jack and earhooks about a month ago but I have yet to receive it...

lel

Ty lads. Think I'm gonna take the plunge. My only IEMs are the Tin T2 so I don't think the trebble will scare me off.

when did the kxxs come out? i love my kanas pros (got at at $135 through a sale in ali)
from that interview they say it's better because more "flat bass" response whatever that means
still, even with sales you probably wont find it cheaper than $160 or so at the moment

Attached: Three+Silver+copy.jpg (880x1988, 611K)

>iemg confirmed to be weebs and kpop fags

Attached: moondrop-jap-animation.jpg (1164x2000, 1.05M)

>Your Budget
$20-$30 $50 if its worth it
>Your Location
US
>Wired/wireless
Wired NO MICROPHONE OR CONTROLLER
Hanging
>Sound signature
Neutral/Bass, Im sensitive to high treble
>Past IEMs
Last pair were KZ ED9, Failed after 2 years. The treble was a little piercing to me and they were heavy and were long so they stuck out of my ears. Also i bought a pair of cheap panasonic hje120 to have something to use until i figure out what to buy. And i fucking hate them. The round plastic part hurts my ears.

I want something comfortable and durable. Everything I find on amazon either has a microphone or has a shit cable. Im hesitant to spend alot if they are just going to fail anyway.

The only thing i have been able to find that seem decent to me are these.
CX200
amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX200-Twist-to-Fit-Earbuds/dp/B001EZUQ5E/
Betron DC950 ( I like the flat cable, it seems kind of cheap though and i cant find any reviews )
amazon.com/Betron-Headphones-Earphones-Isolating-Tangle/dp/B00LB01FNO/
Yinyoo V2 / Tin audio T2 ( Both seem are similar but I dont know if they will be comfortable worn hanging and I heard they have high treble which I dont like, and they are more expensive. But they have replaceable cables. )
amazon.com/Yinyoo-Earphones-Headphones-Cancelling-Smartphone/dp/B07JZPRLBH/
amazon.com/TIN-T2-Dynamic-Earphone-Headphones/dp/B07DL2FPBL/

You mean they got excellent taste ? japs got very high standards in audio so if they can cater to them they can get everyone on this.

sennheiser is shit betron is shit.
Avoid senn beyer akg and shure in ears.
Tin T2 is very good but is a bit bass light. Its incredibly clear and accurate but it might not suit people not used to this kind of sound signature. V2 is basically a more conventionally tuned T2 that will sound great for everyone.

whats wrong with the cx200? I thought sennheiser was supposed to be good.
are the T2/V2 comfortable to be worn hanging? The round offset part has me worried. Will it rub the inside of my ear. I would like something barrel shaped but I cant find anything that doesnt have a mic/controller. My only option i could find were the CX200 or another pair of KZ ED9.

Final E2000? No removable cable unfortunately, but otherwise seems to fit the description

Its a dollar store earbud with senn logo slapped on it. If you want to wear the T2 V2 hanging you just have to plug the right earpiece on the left plug and vice versa.

Are there multiple revisions of those? On my T2 when wearing them hanging the wires are the right way around

the offset bit doesnt rub your ear? I have small earholes or something and anytime i get something that isnt barrel shaped ( like these cheap ass hje120 i bought as a stopgap ) they hurt my ears.
What about soundmagic E10/50/80 i just found them. However they are $30-$40 so if they are inferior the T2/V2 seems like a better option.

thanks ill look into them. how is durability, they dont seem to have stress reliefs near the earbud.

Soundmagic is good but inferior. if you dont want it to rub on your ear just swap the earpieces. th detachable cable allows you to wear it any way you want.
There's 3 revisions. They swapped the right and left in ver 2 and made improvements on the quality of the cable connectors and packaging in 3

sounds like the V2 would be better than the T2 for me then. Im not an audiofile but get fatigued from too much treble, plus the V2 cable seems a little better.
Any chance they go on sale on amazon prime day? Seems unlikely since they dont come direct from amazon.

May of this year.
Apparently, this is the cover of the KXXS box.

Attached: KXXS logo.jpg (1199x1200, 171K)

Why is the IM02 so good
I love mine to bits

Don't order it from Amazon order it on AliExpress.

just get one of those cheap chinese ones like this:
aliexpress.com/item/32984386154.html

>Amazon: Want it delivered Monday, July 1? Order it in the next 11 hours .
>Aliexpress: Delivery Time: 35-35 days

i like moondrop packaging but i dunno about this one
the bag is nice, and extra wax filters/tweezers along with the usual 3 sets of tips/cable, an extra puch

head-fi.org/showcase/moondrop-kxxs.23779/reviews
>good upgrade to the kanas pros

Attached: 10307149.jpg (690x517, 91K)

Positively based artwork

Attached: dance.gif (500x370, 376K)

you're pretty much just paying for fast shipping at that point with amazon

make this the next OP

why the fuck is "moondrop presents" below the thing they're fucking presenting this pisses me off so much

No animu policy in /iemg/. We let the last one slide because there was an actual iem in the picture. If you want to make this the OP make sure the KXXS appear.

>MORE GRRL
>Harman a shit they put wtf they want in the target and fuck nigbass we'll make our own
>EST a shit for retards with too much money BA and DD kangz

How can one company be so based holy shit

Who /westone/ here?

based schizo poster
but they do appear

Not schizo its from the video.
btw a name drop isnt equal to showing the iem.

>No animu policy in /iemg/
>No animu policy
>No animu
do you know where you are

Attached: yotsuba upset.png (539x348, 154K)

Moondrop KXXS confirmed best animu iems?

Attached: 1557578632415.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Is it worth upgrading to a 12 or more driver custom from a cheaper 8 driver one?

If so, which are the best choices?

Number of drivers shouldnt really matter (to a certain extent), its the tuning that matter the most.
The 5BA andromeda will beat almost all iems with more drivers.

>because there was an actual iem in the picture
well you should look closer at that drawing

What do you guys think about KZ AS10?

That's not macOS wtf

also which one is the best between AS10, ZS10 and ZS10 Pro?

I know where we are. You don't seem to. This /iemg/. No anime ops was one of the first rules the regulars enforced back during the /hpg/ split. Post whatever anime iem related shit you want but no anime OP. Thats all we ask.
>drawing
>actual iem
real photos only. See pic rel.

Attached: 1561414127891s.jpg (180x250, 9K)

Nice thumbnail save

Attached: 1552522321752.png (1012x1088, 711K)

ZS10 is garbage.
AS10 is kinda obsolete now but is worth owning as a discussion piece because it uses weird phase fuckery to achieve soundstage and bass reproduction.
ZS10 pro is just a nice fun and affordable iem.

heh. Didnt even notice. clicked too fast. Here you go nigger. HD for you.

Attached: 1561414127891.jpg (1482x2048, 269K)

Thanks. What is the current equivalent of the AS10?

AS06 is more refined but there's nothing quite like the AS10. If you got the bucks and want to try something unique go for it.

>linux on a mac
You don't owe Jow Forums anything. Just fucking use macOS and be done with it.

how much do the rubber tips on iems affect the sound? Are they all interchangeable? If I have 5 dollar panasonic RP-HJE120-K does it matter? I'm currently using the medium size ones. What would be a good upgrade from that?

>like $150
>US
>Wireless
>Earbuds/Hanging
>idk im a retarded Jow Forumsposter
>lmaoshit

Attached: 1559936178663.jpg (500x500, 103K)

Tips do affect sound, usually the wider the bore the more treble you get and vice versa, try them out yourself.

sexy beasts

Attached: 10307151.jpg (1724x2299, 947K)

A little. Focus more on getting a nice and comfortable fit.
But, I have about 30-40 different pair that might say otherwise.

At low frequencies, it is mainly a matter of getting a tight fit. Any that fits well will be similar enough.
At high frequencies, there are more effects. These can be broken down by bore diameter, stem length, and material. Longer and narrower stems, such as certain bi and tri-flange sleeves, tend to introduce stronger colorations. These are also related to how deep you can insert the earphone, which determines the frequency of the canal resonance.
Foam sleeves can slightly reduce the canal resonance, but they are often harder to wear correctly. A bit of foam may overhang certain sleeves; this must be pushed back over the nozzle. Thermoplastic foam can also be annoying in hot weather as you fiddle around to get the foam to stay stiff enough.

> Baseline: Etymotic ER4SR (3-Flange) vs Moondrop KXXS (CP145 Spinfit) vs Moondrop KXXS (CP100Z Spinfit)
>(RAW calibrated measurements from miniDSP Ears)
>(300Hz 94dB normalized, R_IDF compensated, 1 pass, 1/48 smoothed)
head-fi.org/threads/moondrop-in-ear-monitors-impressions-thread.894139/page-218#post-15022949

Attached: 10310675.jpg (1425x703, 151K)

> Against Kanas Pro: Moondrop Kanas Pro (CP145 Spinfit) vs Moondrop KXXS (CP145 Spinfit) vs Moondrop KXXS (CP100Z Spinfit)

Attached: 10310677.jpg (1425x703, 148K)

> Hi-Fi: Moondrop KXXS (CP100Z Spinfit) vs AK T8iE (default) vs Andromeda S (Final E) vs Dita Answer (Spiral Dot)

Attached: 10310676.jpg (1425x703, 181K)

wew lads

Attached: 6og2QVX.png (1780x1335, 2.96M)

If I find the medium rubbers on the panasonics to be comfortable, can I buy a more expensive iem and continue to use them?

any one have any experience with these. ( KBEAR F1 )
amazon.com/Balanced-Armature-Headphone-Earphone-Detachable/dp/B07RHY3PGJ/
kb-ear.com/home/2-kbear-f1-balanced-armature-customer-hifi-sport-monitor-in-ear-earphone-with-35mmcx-gold-plated-headset-metal-plated-logo-earbud.html

Attached: 1542201751413.jpg (1170x405, 146K)

here's one for the zishan fag

Attached: 10312718.jpg (1960x4032, 800K)

$20 moondrop spaceships are cute

Attached: HTB1iAPocL1H3KVjSZFBq6zSMXXap.jpg (800x800, 266K)

dat graph tho

Attached: HTB10aftcQWE3KVjSZSyq6xocXXae.jpg (800x800, 102K)