How come I can get a deepnude cracked version from Jow Forums easier than exam dumps?

How come I can get a deepnude cracked version from Jow Forums easier than exam dumps?

Requesting OSCP exam dumps.

Attached: 2550AE6A-40D8-44B5-A79B-CF52742C59A7.jpg (500x326, 22K)

stop posting this

You can't get an exam dump for the OSCP, you dumb retard. It's practical, not theory, and I'm pretty sure the systems are never the same. If you're not a pajeet, stick to management shit, as you won't cut it in the cyberniggery industry.

>what were cyb3rsick writeups
You can get a dump fuckhead

>he thinks offsec haven't changed them already
You can't get a dump, fuckhead. Try harder.

I am well aware they changed them, hence why he pulled the writeups because they are no longer current

fuck off pajeet. Just learn the content. It isn't even that hard of an exam.

The exam is a 24h access to a virtual lab where you're supposed to gain access. There isn't an exam dump, you dumb fuck! Kill yourself!
God, I hate summer!

Dick head I know exactly what the exam is.

pic related

Attached: sudoku.png (1200x1200, 38K)

What about OSCP study material?

can i please have the writeups now

Attached: 1561812367554.png (1200x1200, 107K)

>What about OSCP study material?
what about it? its not very good, and does not at all prepare you for the EXAM. i have blasted 54/?? machines in the lab, been through all 4 networks, and have STILL failed my exam twice, because the pwk and the labs are NOT enough to pass the new crop of boxes. NOTHING in the labs is running server 2016, yet 4/7 boxes (minus the 2 bof and the 1 repeat i had) were on server 2016.

the course isnt enough to pass.

shit i’m planning on taking it this december. should i? considering that pwk will be a waste of money, according to your account.

Samefag who can’t understand that the OP wants official material from the exam to help them study and not the literal current VMs they use. OP, have you gotten your CISSP yet? It’s not very technical but it’ll help land a job that would be willing to pay for your OSCP if you don’t already have one that would

>OP wants official material from the exam to help them study and not the literal current VMs they use
No, you are wrong. I have official material that I purchased. I have raped the labs. I have take 54 machines in the labs. I can produce a BOF in brainpan, in vulnserver, hell the exam bof machine TWO SEPERATE TIMES in less than 40 minutes a piece. I am coming across machines in the exam that are in no way shape or form on the same level as the labs. Pain, ghost, humble, sufferance, fc4, Bethany, Bob; these are nothing compared to the new machines. Those boss boxes at least have an obvious entry vector. The new ones are brick fucking walls.

I read and tore apart the cyb3rsick writeups. I knew and understood on a fundamental level how those machines worked; UT2K4, offsecsmtp, admin, ph33r. These were easier than some of the lab machines.

you do realise that the only way to get cissp is to actually be in the industry? it is a REQUIREMENT to have 5 years of industry time to get it

How long did that take you to solve

It’s solved on the sudoku Wikipedia page

Fuck off pajeet, if you aren’t smart enough to pass the exam you aren’t smart enough to cheat it. It’s not that kind of exam anyway

>memorising a walkthrough requires smorts

I can tell you don’t have yours.

I just have one question that I think you need to consider deeply. It seems like you’re suggesting that the game is rigged, that the exam boxes are “too hard” or that the labs don’t prepare you well enough. If that were the case, why is it that a huge community of people are capable of passing? You might want to consider the possibility that you are simply not capable (right now) of succeeding here, and that you need to study more, and probably adjust your self defeating attitude. Good luck man

Git gud

Fuck off OP, that said I need a cracked version of deepnude.