How is bitchute supposed to be rival for youtube if all uploaded videos have terrible quality...

How is bitchute supposed to be rival for youtube if all uploaded videos have terrible quality? It feels like using internet in 2006

Attached: logo-full-day.png (611x133, 6K)

bump

bitchute is useless in it's current form

Attached: 1.jpg (474x474, 99K)

You don't need 4k 60FPS to watch the creator of Linus shill for Intel products

It definitely needs quality options, but I guess that makes things more expensive. I wish I could lower the quality, I don't watch most things I "watch" on youtube, so i just have the quality at 144p.

I wouldn't watch that in the first place, despite the quality. When I upload stuff like space exploration videos or war footage I expect quality to be good and not get brutally chopped down so it becomes impossible to see details normally visible in full hd. If users will be able to choose between service with little amount of low quality videos and high amount of high quality videos it's obvious they will choose latter.

If bitchute wants to be surrogate for yt it needs to have good video quality.

technical quality doesn't matter if content is crap. there is just far right propaganda, nothing else.

>It feels like using internet in 2006
Stop, you're making it sound good.

Internet in 2006 was nice but video quality was shit. Once you go full hd you don't want to go back.

1366x768 is the eternal resolution.
you dont need anything more than 720p

Bit.tube is better

dont care

As opposed to the far left propaganda on Youtube?

YouTube is a propaganda machine that loses a lot of money every year and not a fair competitor.

>internet in 2006
that was a a based time for the net you faggot, that was when youtube was good.

640 by 480 you glow in the dark spook.

Attached: terryadavis (1).jpg (800x450, 84K)

BitChute will get better, but even how it is, I like it
It's nice and comfy and I know I'm not supporting Moloch if I use it

Use cocoscope instead. Yes, I know the name is retarded, but the video is nice quality and the leafs made good work with monetization.

This bait goes down several levels of meta. Have a (You) as a reward for the quality post.

Yes, because YouTube ONLY has far left propaganda. ffs.

its competition by what it does not do. censoring and politics stuff.
you suposed to support it by these factors alone increasing its userbase until it has enoug to improve its service in the other areas.

Think up what kind of video would they censor. Add political tone if it doesn't have it already, wait till they censor it. Rant that they censored it for the political tone.

Based retard with the obligatory false equivalence. I have tons of conservative content on youtube from people smart enough to not use racial slurs or call for violence.

they dont have the infrastructure to support high res videos

>using racial slurs equals lack of intelligence

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

What matters is the message!

www.bitchute.com/channel/volksbericht

Youtube doesn't play the video if you're on a different tab. It will lower the quality of the audio at a lower resolution, though. (Format 250 Opus vs 251)

>if it isn't telling me things I want to hear that makes it propaganda.
I think you missed the memo on what propaganda is.

>How is bitchute supposed to be rival for youtube if all uploaded videos have terrible quality? It feels like using internet in when it was good.

Bitchute needs to overhaul their UI before they can tackle video quality. Whats the point of high quality videos if the UI is shit, and the home page is filled with spergs ranting about jews. Make the website usable and have the homepage sanitized to not scare the "normies" away or have huffpo threaten the host again

That doesn’t matter, trust me most ppl watch the videos either non-fullscreen, or are using mobile anyways. Only exception is videos where you need to see screen font.

Whats holding bitchute back with normies is no ios/android app (yes it has to be both)

>How is bitchute supposed to be rival for youtube if all uploaded videos have terrible quality?
By having BETTER QUALITY CONTENT, not just higher resolution

Attached: 57.jpg (1585x1527, 140K)

This

Also Ppl gotta be able to watch videos while taking a shit or listen while driving etc

this 100%. i want to be rid of google, but I dont want to watch sweaty spergs 'owning libs'. give us something interesting to watch

This