What a shitshow

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-29-16-47-23.png (1431x1774, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-29/trump-says-he-ll-allow-china-s-huawei-to-buy-from-u-s-suppliers
foxbusiness.com/technology/trump-says-huawei-can-purchase-from-american-suppliers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

post a link, you filthy communist.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-06-29/trump-says-he-ll-allow-china-s-huawei-to-buy-from-u-s-suppliers

>sabotaged the reliability of US tech for almost no actual profit
Based retard in charge. Next Chinese phone company won't be using US tech because of this retardation.

NOOOOOOO SAVE US SHILLS

OHNONONONNO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nice english

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1539470156434.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

So he realized that he can't leverage these companies into not trading with Huawei?

>can't leverage these companies into not trading with Huawei
He can though. That's literally what sanctions are. He just chose not to because he realized it's retarded

The US conceded very little. All this means is that American companies can still make money selling shit to the Chinese, but Huawei products STILL cannot use gmail or get android updates and shit. The damage is already done to Huawei. Nobody outside of China or third-world countries will buy Huawei products.

Yes, the fact that US government can randomly ban your company from using Android and Gmail sure does damage Chinese business. Wait, is Google Chinese?

Based

Getting China to buy US goods was always a goal. The media is reporting a success as a failure.

Attached: turtleburger.jpg (780x780, 176K)

Trump strategy is to make a lot of fuss about nothing and ultimately backing down for the most part.

Wrong, they already tried to buy more and we already said that wasn't good enough. The goal was always to keep them reliant on our advanced tech while preventing them from getting too competitive in that sector. This isn't a success, by showing Chinese companies that we're willing to cut them off at any moment we've accelerated their push for self-reliance/alternative sources. We showed our cards without even fully committing so the next time we tried to play this hand it'll be even less effective. Should've either went all in and banned them forever or kept them reliant until we were ready to ban them.

This is going to cripple our position in the long run.

>shitshow
back to veddit, subhuman

theres no success like failure, and failures no success at all

Trump bent the knee. Based Huawei.

They're still gonna develop their own OS and fuck Google now though, just cos.

Can anyone clarify what does it mean
Does "buying from suppliers" include android and windows?

probably, using american software represents the lowest possibility of 'national security'. there might be some restrictions on 5g infrastructure hardware sold though.

he's given up quite a bit. he's played america's strongest hand, cutting off technology. now it's a race to reduce reliance on american technology. china before was on the angle of working with american tech and using it as part of their own development. now they will accelerate independence from american tech with the governments backing. trump has chosen to get a short term concession for a long term problem.

>They're still gonna develop their own OS and fuck Google now though, just cos.

They would be stupid not to. HuWeiWei today is a lot bigger than Guulag was when they condemned the world to suffer the Android monopoly.

>Nobody outside of China or third-world countries will buy Huawei products.
user said as Huawei P30 Pro was #6 best selling phone in EU, after Samsung and aplel.

>Nice english
thats how trump speaks though

the art of the deal

it's funny how trump puts his entire self worth into "THE DEAL".

C H I N A
N U M B A
O N E

>sabotaged
no he basicly pretty much showed to the world who is actually the boss

and it isnt usa

the whole thing came across like the mother of all guerilla advertising campaigns; the H word now effectively seared into a billion brains

>so-called 5g

Literally what did they mean by this?

mind you, let's hear the fat lady sing first, another 15 minutes and everything will be reversed and charging off in another direction

let that sink in just how x is mogging trump

Attached: 800x600.jpg (800x600, 56K)

>was
keyword

IF Google Store gets cut, then it doesn't matter if they have the best camera in the world, fastest cpu, 1TB memory ... you name it .... it's a dead phone on a dead platform

You know .... like Windows Phone

Attached: lum.jpg (1500x1500, 381K)

Article is written by so called journalists that finished their degree in so called ivy league universities.

no its not they could very well strike a deal with aptoide
and the rest of the chinese companies will follow to

>takes huawei cfo hostage
>tries to kill huawei around the world
>bans huawei from buying shit
>huawei starts manufactoring their own shit
>u.s corporations shits on trump
>huawei is probably goona bring xiaomi and oppo too
>trumps reverses his decision

yeah pretty much 2019 is the year we as humans saw a power shift in our very eyes

more likely he was strongarmed by the chinese to back off, this was announced after trump had a meeting with xi jinping

Attached: donald_slump.jpg (1260x488, 139K)

People quickly forgot Samsung's exploding phones. Pretty sure if Huawei keeps putting out competitive handhelds the established market will follow.

he cant because china is literally the manufacturing hub
what is he gonna do if china decides to ban rare earth metals to usa?
they will need at least 4 years to set up and mine shit
just let that sink in

>literally the triad syndicate vs some orange dude and his retarded daughter

it reminds me of this

Attached: book-talk-tehran-conference-allies-01.jpg (2048x1666, 402K)

>more likely he was strongarmed by the chinese
He also had a private conversation with Putin and refused to tell anyone what they talked about. I can think of a few things.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-06-29-21-01-33.png (1435x2399, 847K)

>IF Google Store gets cut
THEN nothing happens because Jewgle has effectively no way to accurately detect what phone you're using
Not to mention they can just pull from jewgle store and publish on their own platform.

>Doesn't know that Based Trump merely plays 4D chess with adversaries.

Praise kek!

he probablu was strongmanned by NSA and goolag seeing as the chinks can manufacture their own
>ram
>cpus
>os
>everything else

The more i think of it the more it looks to me like this was done to get a bargaining chip against the ones set to lose the most, google and glowniggers.

>aptoide
A LOT of apps are missing from that clusterfuck off a store
The ban is also in regards to the Google Android license AND all of the Google services
So they can have Android BUT it's the stock open source version which nobody uses
They can use an alternative to the Play Store BUT most alternatives are either complete shit or miss a lot of apps
Even if everything works they are still missing all the Google services

Nobody is going to buy a flagship or even mid-range phone without that
Low-end and burner phones sure as long as it works ... but those are dirt cheap and have close to 0 profit margins

right hand side
>x chinese men with IQs over 140 all wrking towards making china an even bigger global superpower
left hand side
>x boomer retards and a jewish whore all working to make israel great again while bleeding american whites as much as they can

yeah, tough to guess who won that one

Why is China shilling on Jow Forums?

ORANGE MAN GUD

Im sorry but China numba 1
They are literally pushing better product for lower price than anyone else.
whats not to love

why has the whole Huawei / global tech flow been pushed in our faces for the last month or so

I'm a fucking WD shareholder you dumbfuck. These people are crashing prices and breaking promises do not deal with the Chinese.

>into a billion brains
Not quite

Third worlders make up the most of smartphone buyers...and they don't mind buying Chicom phones like Huawei

whatever bro lmao
i hope they crash the whole economy with no survivor
Tienanmen square ftw

because the US is acting like a golem for jewish interests and exporting their globohomo genocidal agenda to the entire world.
China looks benevolent in comparison.

Because in China, STEMs > lawyers.

shitting up image boards and killing free speech are the only thing that makes them feel better about tiny benis

All the chips are from qualcomm you fucking imbecile degenerate.

Free speech as in curated google search results?

that changes nothing smartass

Russia holds load of rare earth too. Probably tried to sign a deal with the Russians to avoid taking too much of a hit from Xi restrictions.

Does that mean we Euros finally can get 2019s Matebook X Pros?

Wait, he actually brought his daughter along? There's no saving the US

>independence
>problem
hmmm

this, but unironically

jews have superior intelligence, goy

why dont you ask yourself that, glownigger?

?

I'm talking purely in terms of getting their brand out there, and into new markets. Where I am their name would have mostly drawn blank looks a couple of months ago. No longer the case. Against the backdrop of the trade friction happenings local phone providers have prominent advertising on bus shelters etc, pushing the Huawei and it's photographic capabilities. The whole thing couldn't have worked out better if it had been planned.

Based

Cringe

since you seem to be differently abled, ill explain it to you"
huwawei competes with apple. this is a win for huwawei, but a loss for apple (which still cannot do business with china).

OHNONONONNO NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1546859107175.jpg (512x599, 79K)

Because nobody here wants to be wrong so we're all willing to become armchair economists who complain about everything because the man on TV has told us that everything is bad so that's the conclusion we try to work towards instead of starting at the beginning, which let's be honest, we don't know enough to actually say anything meaningful about anyway!
Meanwhile a bunch of trolls are laughing their asses off as we writhe and squirm and scream every time someone posts a thread with "America", "Huawei", or "China" in it. This is going to go nowhere and do nothing because guess what, international economics is something a technology board on a Kazakhstani glitter paint forum beneath the notice of anyone making the decision would barely know anything about!

I thought everyone said corporations owned the government? How is trump able to single handedly fuck everyone over?

>US government is filled with nothing but lawyers and politicians who spend all day jewing others out of money, exploiting loopholes, or currying favor and influence for themselves
Why is this acceptable?

>cheaper electronic shits
Fuck IP and fuck USA.

Attached: 1515847296075.jpg (204x218, 14K)

So far all this ass hole does is talk tough then gets bent over because his advisors talked him down, then at the 11th hour tweets some bullshit that tanks the deal.

All he does is ruin America's reputation. And gets nothing accomplished because of it.

Stop posting pictures of your dinner, Chang.

MUH DEAL

>I thought everyone said corporations owned the government?
Everyone involved with Huawei heavily lobbied to drop these retarded sanctions on them. The primary goal of these companies is, believe it or not, to make money

>Why is this acceptable?
The entire society is structured like that. It's all about jewing someone out of their money

too late though, Huawei will still replace all American tech, this only makes it easier for them

Ah yes, now get ready for Jow Forumss gymnastics stunts.

Attached: 20190630_025846.jpg (720x244, 84K)

the chinese are unstoppable

I wouldn't believe this news too much. China was just busted violating Iran sanctions. Also Bloomberg and Forbes will just lie to your face.

>is Google Chinese
Chinese-Russian-Israeli actually.

>now kiss me

>dude it's the SOURCE that's lying

foxbusiness.com/technology/trump-says-huawei-can-purchase-from-american-suppliers

Is this more your speed?

dont argue with him he is just some autist screeching for attention
he was dong the exact same thing in another thread first asking for source then saying it doesn't count

You're missing the point. Trump uses wave theory all the time on the press and the Democrats. While the news is now reporting that Trump said a thing, it's quite probable that this is a carrot and the stick is the Iranian oil which China is illegally obtaining.

Remember when all the idiots said Huawei was a security threat? Well nothing changed and I guess they're suddenly not a security threat anymore.

>China was just busted violating Iran sanctions.

.....sanctions that only apply to American companies.....

>Iranian oil which China is illegally obtaining.
Are you retarded?

wrong

if china wants to violate sanctions then they will suffer

Nobody recognizes the Trump sanctions.
America is irrelevant to the world anyways, it's all about Europe and Asia now.

Nice :)

Violation of sanctions will hurt China and Europe. Neither of which would evne have any technology whatsoever without American generosity.

China shills on every major website these days. Criticize CPC mainland China on Reddit or somewhere high traffic. Watch the bizarrely chauvinistic arguments roll in with their whataboutism talking points. It's like clockwork.

I only wonder if they're actual for real gov funded shills or really pathetic bug minded diaspora Chinese.

The US has eroded its position through stupidity and greed. It fed China for so long that it outgrew its pen. Any area its lagging behind will be covered by sheer lack of ethics and an unbridled will to power. China has become the Übermensch in country form, it's the Überstaat and it's here to mog the fuck out of everyone.

Europe will continue to wallow in irrelevance. I can only hope that we finally start to buddy up with Russia and build each other up, but I fear we squandered our chance when we shat on Putin's extended hand in the early 2000s because Germany and the UK were vacuuming up US cock...