Post some tech examples of soul vs soulless

Post some tech examples of soul vs soulless

Attached: 1557243823040.png (1317x2005, 111K)

Do you have any idea how much better Photoshop is now? I'e been using PS since CS1 and "soul" does not matter, features matter.

Also what fucking shitbox are you running for a 50 second start time? It'll start in a few seconds on any SATA SSD made past 2014.

Seething

Attached: 1553343530725.png (183x275, 4K)

Don't be a retard and I won't have to call you a retard you fucking retard.

If you told me to use PS7 to my face instead of CC I would fucking slap you.

>features matter
No doubt, but that doesn't justify a 100x size increase unless you're getting at least 100x the usefulness out of it.

i hate this new hipster dev shit where they have to put "epic quotes" everywhere in the ui. i was installing a microsoft app yesterday and it said "making things awesome" in the installer. bitch that doesnt tell me shit about whats going on.

explain why i never see photographers use anything above cs3 (i mean commercial photographers, weddings/document pics)

soulless vs soul*

because editing photographs (especially pleb shit like weddings) is one of the simplest tasks you can do in Photoshop so you don't need any of the advanced features

Try doing something like content aware fill, filters, pretty much fucking anything, you literally cannot do those things on PS7 so it is infinitely better.

PS7 was released in 2002 so it needed to be 25MB, now we have 1TB PCIe SSDs that will load 2GB in a single second.

They use Lightroom you dumbass. Photoshop is not for photographers it is an all purpose tool that you can do pretty much anything in, there are features in PS I am still discovering years later.

2019 version needs to confirm your identity and steal as much data as it can on boot, give them some slack.

Are new cameras compatible with cs3?

Took 12 seconds to load. So much for "SSD is a meme" screeching.
I obviously use pirate version with all (((cloud storage))) features physically removed, but i doubt it affect performance that much.

You do know that RAW support for newer cameras getting added with Camera RAW updates? And for PS CS3 its Camera RAW 4.6, released in 2008 and never received any further updates. Which making me somewhat doubt your statement about photographers.

Attached: 1554292210345.jpg (1109x785, 259K)

they torrented it off piratebay when they first started out doing photo work and stuck with it

I still use cs3 and its the same portable one I downloaded from demonoid more than a decade ago, literally all the features you need and I have done production shit like matte painting which requieres extensive masking on it.
Why add more "features" when you can already do 99.9999% of all the possible work on any cs version of photoshop?

here's my shitty second hand laptop i got for like $300, what is your system

Attached: 48seconds.webm (1882x972, 321K)

Takes like 30 seconds on my spinning rust 5400rpm.

And I would sue you for the slap

remember when movienmaker just werked?

Attached: tool_windows_movie_maker.jpg (768x583, 59K)

true SOUL

Attached: napster1999-1559304420.gif (667x541, 39K)

You'd need to with the damage I'd cause faggot

ugh that thing is ugly, I am so happy something like OBS exists

normies started using computers, and eventually marketing caught on

7 seconds on my desktop

>obs
>video editing
What?

if software tells me it's glad to see me i'm turning it off

>gray and boring
soul
>black and boring
soulless

Attached: 1560485892219.png (753x960, 29K)

Ahhh windows 98, how I miss thee

because you can just update ACR or use a new version of the ACR converter.

>PS7 was released in 2002 so it needed to be 25MB, now we have 1TB PCIe SSDs that will load 2GB in a single second.
t. usused space is wated spece

How much space it takes up is entirely irrelevant, there is no alternative so it really doesn't matter.

The entire "soul vs soulless" paradigm can be boiled down to how large of a team of people created something. Anime, games, design, software. It applies to everything.
When something is made by a small number or people, the soul of certain individuals can shine through into their work.
When something is made by hundreds of people and focus tested by thousands more, no one's soul can shine through because no one person's work can be differentiated from the work of the group.

This is what happens when you give devs more powerful machines and they just look at it and say ooh we can use like 50 frameworks now instead of just MFC.