It just works

It just works

Attached: 152101REDSchwartzWin10.jpg (647x450, 36K)

so does Ubuntu or Fedora and macOS

It just spies on you.

>it just works like shit
ftfy

no it doesn't

Based

Takes up a lot of ram but it works fine otherwise. Windows 7 was better though.

I'd have Ubuntu or Fedora if not for the fact that I use Adobe products and want to play some Quake with mods.

Arch, OpenBSD, and Gentoo are for faggots with no life.

t. Someone who used Arch for a year and just switched to Windows 10

Attached: 1561495337193.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

...until the first update.

Any Quake has Linux ports, redditnigger.

I said quake WITH mods. I'm not using gpu intensive mods on Linux nigger.

Someone tell me how to reduce its ram/disk usage.

just buy more

Attached: ED0F4A02-4FEA-46C2-A0EA-40112E2D2838.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

>Quake with mods
Wait, wut? That works...

>so does Ubuntu or Fedora

ahahah

no

No it doesn’t. It just reboots.

I FUCKING LOVE WINDOWS 10!!! :DDD

It does just werk fine but win 7 is way nicer looking and easier to work with. You have to jump through so many hoops to do simple shit because of all the you fuckery in 10.

is there any way to make linux more engineering friendly? all CAD, CAM, PLC software is for windows only, and according to some whining on Jow Forums, they run pretty bad through wine

I have using W7 for 6 years until change the HDD and give a try to 10.

I have to say, after 3 months using it, except for the privacy and apps intrusion thing, is better then W7.

>all CAD, CAM
>what is bricscad, onshape, literally dozens of others
I can't tell if you nigger brains work for autodesk or are actually so stupid you can't use a search engine.

> uses adobe products
> calls other people faggots
is this real life.

Attached: based-cheedle.jpg (591x591, 57K)

It uses about 2GB, how is that a lot?

it doesn't work
t.arch and windows dual booter

format C: && install gentoo
>̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶e̶r̶k̶s̶ worth a try

how'd you recover from the gay? still an incel or do women swoop to you at the sight of w10?

It's a fucking lot, I run Debian with i3, firefox with mutiple tabs, youtube videos etc. -> 1 GB

Windows 10 on idle -> 2GB see the difference ?

I just used the official installer to install w10 from usb, last time I did this on my thinkpad it just werked somehow but now its asking for activation.
Is there something like that spoofer for w7 from back in the day? I'm putting it on a new hard drive so I couldn't do the "upgrading existing os" option.

It just works.

Attached: win311.png (800x601, 30K)

no, it fucking doesn't you lying sack of shit. windows 10 is the sole reason why i permanently moved to linux. i don't even like linux, but at least it lets me get my job done

that would be quite a big difference if 4gb ram was the standard, but we are not in those times anymore

Was the first windows I used growing up, and man it's hard to get used to there not being an X button when you go back to this for some nostalgia fun.

Download more RAM

2GB!? Fucking KDE neon runs with 400mb

>it just works
Nah, it doesn't.

The 1903 update begs to differ... LTSB is ight kinda

Yeah LTSC works perfectly, all the times i tried linux i had problems with wifi, audio and basically everything else so i don't know what this fags mean by saying linux just werks