What can Linux do that can not do Windows?

Attached: comput.jpg (442x293, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/DownloadAndInstall
linux.die.net/man/8/mount
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

learn english faggot
kys

Fdupes

high res audio over usb built into the kernel

"It just works" legacy amd drivers.

Wifi packet injection.

mount the other OS's root partition

Linus is a kernel

Attached: Capture.png (832x430, 31K)

make you spend all your time trying to fix broken shit

Literally nothing. Windows is better than any Linux distro in every way imaginable.
Botnet, ads "performance", legacy support, etc. are not valid arguments

have users that poo in the loo

>im going to determine whats an argument or not
ye just kill your self.

>no arguments
you just proved my point

you give me a you i give you another.

actual negative IQ confirmed

>Windows is better than any Linux distro in every way imaginable.
I can't get programs I need on Windows.

thx, i you back to you

for example?

surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/DownloadAndInstall

not be botnetted

Being virgin

>surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/DownloadAndInstall
imagine going on that link
there are literal exact copies of software that can work anywhere, you're just cherrypicking at this point

Idle at less than 100 megabytes

I need this program.
It is not cherrypicking to say that Windows doesn't have a program I need for my job.

Well I've used Debian for a long time and no update has ever broke my system. I never had a kernel panic too. In windows, one year or not even that much I would get blue screens, updates fucking things up running in the background, etc.
I chose Debian precisely to reduce the amount of weekly/monthly updates. All updates are for security and grave bugs and I only have to upgrade minimum every 2 years(can go to 5 or more) with 2 commands, and it never broke. So in a sense it's not about what one can do and the other can't, it's just Debian principles are completely opposite to Windows which is why I use it.

Read and modify PDF files easily, like install and go.

On Windows you got Adobe pajeet shit, and Summera PDF, even bigger pajeet shit. Like I just want read a fucking PDF bro holy shit

Attached: pdflinux.jpg (640x400, 47K)

This, windows is severely lacking in this department, also windows firewall is buggy af, and understanding it, what os services should/should not connect to internet is absolutely retarded. Also configuring to be a secure server most likely not possible due to bugs.

[redtext]>>>(OP)[/redtext]
You're comparing apples and oranges.
>What can Linux do that NT cannot?
>What can GNU/Linux do that windows cannot?

ا ا
ا Cool stuff.

Preserve virginity

Attached: njeafttvza731.jpg (750x725, 122K)

What is this faggoty?

Update the kernel without reboot.

pipes joke obviously

most devs use linux because so they don't need to setup a special server for their testing, running the same software as upstream is always the most practical solution.
>Muu docker
ye gona dock my cock into your mouth

You can spoof any mac you want on a wireless adapter. Windows can't do that!

Decent shell and ssh

LINUX DOES WHAT WINDON'T!

Attached: 2019-06-29_16-24-56_496x279_scrot.png (496x279, 151K)

Update without restarting.

In my experience, update shit and most of the time you can still use the computer and not have to restart and you can decide to restart later. Windows on the other hand holds your computer completely hostage

Check the code for Pajeet backdoors.

>every argument that is important to how a computer works is invalid
>lol you didn't argue anything because I literally just said every argument that matters is invalid

Good fucking job nigger, you got him good. Go fucking die retard.

Yeah you can, it's in the device properties in device manager. Not every card can do it but many can. There's even a switch in Settings now to randomize the MAC when connecting to a wifi network.

i agree windows 7 is much better than linux

The choice to not be spied by a fuckton of NSA backdoors

mount is a linux command retard subhuman nigger gnumale
linux.die.net/man/8/mount

*Linus is a colonel

Attached: 220px-Linus_Sebastian_Screenshot_From_Youtube_August_5_2013.png (220x255, 73K)

Compiling shit on Linux is just way easier, especially C. I know a guy who used Cygwin just for gcc.
Linux is also way more customizable. In Windows (7, the one I'm familiar with) you need to change the registry to set the login sscreen wallpaper.
A lot of software for windows is """Freeware""" made by Boris or Rakesh, that you just have to trust. For example: I was looking for a program similar to unclutter, that would hide your mouse pointer when inactive for Windows. I didn't find a single one that was just a cli. Also, the two I did find sucked. One had ads, and the other was abbandoned and wouldn't install without communicating with it's (now nonexistent) server. and since they were closed-source, I couldn't learn how they accomplished hiding the cusor, and make something similar.

Be stable
Be secure
Be private
Be free