Hello

Hello.

I want to get a MP3 player. You know, like back in the good old days. I'm tired of wasting space and battery of my phone and I figured I could get an actual mp3 player with maybe some cool features like audiobook memory and whatnot.

Dummerweise I'm also a poorfag. Can anyone recommend me a good brand or model?

Attached: 1558905564165.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.de/itm/333250426532
xvideos.com/video44003843/blue_is_the_warmest_color_hot_lesbo_hardcore_sex_part3
amazon.com/AGPTEK-Bluetooth-Resolution-Lossless-Audiophile/dp/B07F6YM7TQ?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-iphone-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07F6YM7TQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Clip+

>Shitposting a pic of Blue is the Warmest Color
>Not sharing the actual 20 minute lesbian sex scene from it

This is 4channel mister, if you want your dirty perv pics you'll have to take your business over to the deranged freaks on 4ch*n

ty user

Attached: 1559712871397.jpg (720x607, 93K)

>Blue is the Warmest Color
>dirty perv pics
Firstly, it was a video I was asking for. Secondly, there's nothing dirty about watching 2 lesbians having a relationship and breaking up to go their own way within 2 hours.

That better not be from DeepNude

these deep nudes are getting better and better

>dummerweise

Ebay dot de : MP3 Player
ebay.de/itm/333250426532

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Me on the right

please share

I love how they took the time to photoshop Juanito in the background of the second panel

I have a SONY version of this... Is it rare?

>there's nothing dirty about watching 2 lesbians having a relationship

don't make me post the webms

xvideos.com/video44003843/blue_is_the_warmest_color_hot_lesbo_hardcore_sex_part3

Neat, but unsure if its rare, they where STUPIDLY common back in the day and i got one for nostalgia reasons

Why didn’t the other girl made it like Lea?

Sansa Fuze with Rockbox was the go-to back when MP3 players were still a thing. If you don't care about having Doom on your MP3 player, the current Sandisk Clip models are alright. No one really uses MP3 players anymore, so most of the remaining manufacturers don't put in any effort

what the fuck, they still sell S1 mp3 players? after like, 15 years?
i had a 128M one of those way back when

Shit now I want to download the uncensored version of the movie.

the clip+ is good, ipod 5th gen with rockbox is good, better with rockbox and 128+ gb for lots of tunes, /csg/ tendsto have some basic players sometimes, their UIs can be a pain to deal with though
t. faggot with ipod

it's still produced but I have mine (older version) for nine or ten years

Attached: mp3-sony-walkman-.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

i second checking /csg/
also /hpg/ has to have some cheap models for the autistos

You should atleast go for an mp3 player eith rockbox support. I am buying the agptek rocker.

amazon.com/AGPTEK-Bluetooth-Resolution-Lossless-Audiophile/dp/B07F6YM7TQ?SubscriptionId=AKIAILSHYYTFIVPWUY6Q&tag=duckduckgo-iphone-20&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B07F6YM7TQ

they're expensive, but i believe sony maintains their walkman line in the form of digital multimedia devices. they're somewhere in between a phone and mp3 player. Oh, and they run Android.

I really like the iPod shuffle, though it's just 2 GB

It's the last specialized MP3 player I ever used, and I only stopped using it because streaming music eventually became more convenient than looking up good torrents (especially since everyone started using said services and stopped seeding shit), and because I got robbed and the P2 to USB cable was in the backpack that got taken

user it may be out of your price range but it play 32 bit flac.

Attached: 092A48D5-407E-499B-B41D-7E903868C7EA.jpg (413x550, 31K)

Particularly, I used the 4th gen shuffle

The biggest annoyance with it is you have to create playlists for each album you put in it, otherwise it'll be impossible to navigate between albums

The voice over thing in iTunes is also pretty great, it really eliminates the need for a screen, just make sure it knows the language the names of songs are in, otherwise it can come up with some unintelligible song names

just buy an old ipod from 2005. get a kit to open the case and replace the battery and get a wolfram sound card and a 1TB hd

Sandisk sansa with Rockbox installed on it.

Yeah because your mp3 player should run gameboy games