Deepnude's application seems to be taken over and given new life

I just stumbled upon this while reading through the Twitter of the official Deepnude and I came across DeepNude Stable twitter.com/DeepnudeStable I tried to join their discord server and in my opinion it looks they are giving new life to the official application. They also want to use it for different purposes which don't involve adult content. Might be worth to follow around?

Attached: Deepnude3 (1).jpg (1170x876, 207K)

have sex

Nice one, shill. Not downloading your malware

Is that an offer?

Where to download this app?

sure, but i'm the top

remember apps is free in torrent sites full cracker avoid trannies discord degenerates.

>Go to tech board
>Treat people like they're stupid
As somebody who sucks at following the rules of this board; please delete yourself and your post.

That's gay... Consider killing you'reself

does she fuck ugly gays for free ?

only gay if you're receiving, virgin

You DO know the picture you posted predates any deepnude shit?

>likes giving anal
>not gay
There's nothing gay from stimulating your prostate from the inside while using your penis to fuck a pussy or a females mouth though.
Anyone liking anal over viginal or saying giving is not gay is actually a closet faggot.

can it work on men yet?
or can it turn women into futas?

>Effectively infinite nudes on the internet
>People still obsessed with taking non-nudes and turning them into nudes
Humanity was a mistake.

Attached: 1560225861934.jpg (640x1136, 35K)

There are 3 threads discussing this app on the board right now. Fuck off.

Where do I download it?

holy shit, now THIS is gay

That looks fucking awful

As I said, your post is full of cope, only proving the point that you're a closet faggot.

no u

Nice malware you big fucking faggot.
Your social engineering fucking sucks.

It gives men tits and a vagina

can you have sex yet after your gender re-assignment surgery?

>pls gib $20 and we give you a link we promise :-))))
Yea right

It's not even made by any deep learning app. It's a photoshop of Danni Meow from years ago.

No, it's only gay if you actively seek it out or prefer your own gender to the opposite one. Taking or receiving doesn't matter. As long as you do do it because you don't have access to anything for a lack of a better word "better" at the moment and are more "ugh" than "yay", it's perfectly straight and not at all gay. It's not because some men have sex with men that they're automatically homosex.

95% of all deepnude leaves the vagina looking either distorted or like a healing axe wound
They do a decent job with milkies though
And if the picture is at an angle they fail

>It's not because some men have sex with men that they're automatically homosex.
Homosex detected

receiving is gay, period.
fucking twink ass is alpha and straight.

It's not gay if it's a female penis

Both is gay. Only faggots who don't know they are faggots think giving is not gay.