Is there someone more cringey than a "retro tech historian"?

is there someone more cringey than a "retro tech historian"?
almost all of them have superficial understandings and irrevelant trivias about the things they hoard and nothing more
due to these manchildren I can't ever hunt down my own vintage mechanical keyboard to actually write programs that have genuine societal value
pic very related

Attached: soy.jpg (900x1200, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pckeyboard.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yawn

LGR isn't a tech historian for all the reasons you described in your post

there are actual channels that go in-depth on old tech, you just need to stay away from the truly bad ones

>I can't ever hunt down my own vintage mechanical keyboard to actually write programs that have genuine societal value
you don't need a vintage keyboard for this, which tells me you probably have a lot more in common with clint than you're comfortable with admitting

So what? Look at this motherfucker's smile. He's happy. Tell me, user, when was the last time you felt like this?

Is there anyone more cringy than faggots who go out of their way to make hate threads about e-celebs on cambodian basket weaving forums?
almost all of them have zero ability to cope with things they don't like and nothing more
due to these faggots I can blame my inability to find unraped hardware on these self contrived bogeymen so I can ignore the fact that I have no idea where to find my gear.

And by all means faggot, tell us what coding that has "genuine societal value" requires a 30+ year old keyboard? It's not rage that drives you faggot, it's the self loathing of knowing you are exactly as bad as those you choose to demonise.

Hi Clint

if you didn't figure out he was baiting/shitposting after reading the phrase "vintage mechanical keyboard" I really don't know what to tell you man, let this thread die.

>I can't ever hunt down my own vintage mechanical keyboard to actually write programs that have genuine societal value
>I need an old keyboard to code programs that have "genuine societal value"

Attached: jw.jpg (800x800, 84K)

imagine the smell

>fake smile is happy
Dude is literally a cuck who cried months for getting actually cucked and now buries his problems under his "hobby" that he has superficial knowledge of.
God speed to him though, to each their own.

Yes, Intel Shills.

Attached: 830080C0-2C2B-4001-95B7-F0F5A08367FB.gif (328x327, 9K)

More like AMDjeets, their whole spiel from the past 12 years is "just wait, next gen AMD kick Intel's ass".
9700K and 9900K are still the kings of gaming, even with those fake generous leaked benches.
b-but muh cores! Just like Bulldozer, rite?

haven't seen such a pathetic display in a long time on here kid, kudos.

Lol noob AMD has double the cores of the shit i9 9900k. Get rekt buy ryzen.

Like (inferior) clockwork

lmao at 5.2GHz LN2

I would slice this fat retard into pieces.

They needed 12 years to make a new arch and two node shrinks...to beat Intel processors from last year and their rebranded HEDT lineup from 2017...while Intel is still stuck on 14nm+++++++++++ and they literally haven't moved an inch since Skylake which was from 2015.

All they really did with Skylake was add more jiggahurtz (Kaby Lake) and then add 2 more cores for the next 2 years.

Who cares? They're all just gamers and/or wintoddlers. Only retards used Windows back in the day.

Who cares about 5.2 when even at 4.6 it already bets the single core of a 9600 that runs at 5ghz for half the price.

>muh geekbench scores
I bet you also think an Apple A12X beats an Intel i5-8265U don't you? Fucking retard.

Shit bait. Geekbench says you can't compare different low level ISAs, only microarchitectures.

>tfw no Clint friend to play old computer games with after adulting at the barcade

Attached: 1549392156213.gif (376x400, 17K)

Imagine being so insecure you post this

We've reached peak envy with this post

You're probably a sad asshole while LGR is having fun and earning thousands of dollars while sniffing keyboards. You lost, he won. All you can do is screech autistically like you just did. Hi-fucking-larious

>IT'S NOT OKAY WHEN THESE PEOPLE BUY VINTAGE KEYBOARDS ONLY I MAY DO SO

Attached: 1509234449313.jpg (480x720, 44K)

>is there someone more cringey than a "retro tech historian"?
go look in the mirror, you'll find them

>OLD GOOD
>NEW BAD
I hope you don't actually watch this balding manlet virgin

Attached: IMG_0589.png (750x1334, 364K)

>remember no screenshotting
>screenshotted it
absolute mad man

I'm not 10 anymore, I have a job I like and a family, doing things I like.
What I said in that post is just the truth, it's not something I made up, I've actually followed LGR for the better part of a decade. No amount of your butthurt will change that.

I'll doubt she cares at this point

Attached: IMG_4948.JPG.jpg (1262x2111, 268K)

you're referring to PUS? it's not her fault that he got so obsessed about her at some point

No, you implied you are somehow better than him, when in reality you are the seething faggot making comments about him and he doesn't give a crap about you

I'm not a LGR fanboy but writing shit about someone just because they're popular and you're not is cringe as fuck

How would you get that impression? I even brought out "to each their own". Are you projecting, user?
I don't give a crap about him either, I replied to a post stating something, witch a bunch of true facts I've picked up over the years sharing communities with him and even talking to him myself.

>Dude is literally a cuck who cried months for getting actually cucked
What? Source on this?

it used to be on PUR blog, no idea if you can still find it anywhere after she deleted it

Basically what said. You might still find it on the internet archive though.

What's the story?

He had a huge crush on PUR who was his friend, being delusional that they were "dating" while she was actually just fucking around with other guys. That's the reason he picked up the "retro hobby" also, after months of self pity as a outlet. That's why you shouldn't believe a smile.

they are still friends though and he still has a secret crush on her, ask anyone who knows him

It's not like I claimed otherwise.

I'm gonna call bullshit if they're still friends. Seems odd like a weird dynamic.

he's like a puppy to her, she feels bad for him
PUR is quite the typical chick under the fake geeky attire

Doesn't seem weird to me, you're not friends with any ex-es you broke off yourself? Plus they never had anything, it was just him thinking they do. This is real old shit though.

Why is this board so fucking shit? No one here actually cares about technology, it's all about image. Which Linux distro will make you look the coolest, which CPU/GPU should you get despite the difference between them being too minute for most of the population to care about. People even judge each other for their fucking desktop background and terminal fonts and colors.And when you fucking autists aren't arguing about the slight differences between hardware or software, it's constantly whining about ecelebs. Jow Forums might legitimately be the worst board on Jow Forums, even some people on /v/ legitimately DO play viideo games. I can't understand why most people post on Jow Forums though, it seems like most legitimately hate tech and the culture surrounding tech, and are only into programming because you're too autistic, antisocial and neckbearded to do anything else.

>Dude is literally a cuck who cried months for getting actually cucked and now buries his problems under his "hobby" that he has superficial knowledge of.
As if it matters what he knows or doesn't. He makes entertaining videos, he's successful with it, so what the fuck do you care

And why do I care

Welcome. This is Jow Forums, obviously majority is autistic.
Most friend I've made on Jow Forums are medically autistic.
The other half of people here are just sad and/or bored.

Also /v/ does not play video games either but just shits on them and /vr/ just hoards games and shit on consoles they didn't own as kids, etc, etc.

>Get access to use cool old tech like SGI or NeXT machines
>Immediately starts talking about gaming on them and trying to install games on them

Attached: Mio_angry_with_Ritsu.png (509x590, 210K)

i like how he will give up if he can't use a connector to build/fix something

she's not even hot
how can we ascend above this shit, as men
why do we act so pathetic all the time
I just want to be better, and I can't do it no matter how hard I try

That's just you. Not everyone is as low that they need to "ascend above this shit, as men".
But there's a easy fix, just do it, anything related to yourself, only you can fix and I'm not talking about "be yourself" but be what you want.

Also hotness is not everything. Many guys aren't hot either, yet they want relationships outside of just sexual hookups just as badly as hot guys or girls.

>that fucking shirt

Get involved with your community. It could be church, volunteering, or even just providing services. Start a tech repair business, you don't even have to be super successful, just be known as the guy in your neighborhood that can fix computers or audio equipment or whatever. You will get to more and more people, and people will come to respect you as a member of the community.

Women are social creatures, if you are respectable they will come to you.

It all starts with how you, yourself think about yourself and other shit though. If you blindly just force yourself to things you don't care about, this can backfire even worse than not doing anything.

Oh sweet summer child

>MY CURRENTLY OWNED BRAND BETTER THAN YOUR CURRENTLY OWNED BRAND
ok kid

AMD is doing really good at the CPU market. I see no reason to buy Intel right now.

Attached: file.png (1195x568, 109K)

>there are actual channels that go in-depth on old tech
like?

Why do you make this post almost daily, OP? Do you secretly envy his success?

Shitloads, I can't even bother to list them.
Everything from slightly in depth like CuriousMarc to René Rebe, heck even RMC goes more in depth than LGR and actually fixes hardware.

oh no, OP didn't even specifically mention LGR but you're still going to make this literally dumb and moot argument
you're on Jow Forums, there are people who are 20 and making 12 grand a month while shitposting half of that time

>dislike popular youtube
>yeah I'm gonna complain on Jow Forums - Technology my bros ought to understand
End yourself

>dislike someone for vary of reasons
>oh no you're complaining!
let me guess, your political ideology is heavily leaning left? how fucking stupid can you be

He starts this thread literally every day. Is this your first day on Jow Forums?

>trying to guess who is who on a anonymous forum

Why are you so defensive? Someone has been starting LGR hate threads almost every day for like two years.

You sound like a jew complaining about antisemitism and that it's all a lie while ignoring the fact why everyone would do it in the first place

>I have a job I like and a family, doing things I like.
then why are you here?

who the fuck is PUR?
the only PUR i know is a German band from the 80s

pckeyboard.com/
just buy one bro, no need for hunting

pussy-using roastie

Why are you bothered by these people?

Laptops don't count.

Ah, summer

Why do you need a vintage mechanical keyboard when moderns one's are so cheap

>is there someone more cringey than a "retro tech historian"?
yes. the retro tech historian poster.

>their whole spiel from the past 12 years is "just wait
are you ready for the 14nm 6 year celebration?

>PUR

what the fuck? that thing unironically looks like a tranny

Yeah, but the thing is that no dude is gonna get cucked & still stay on a girl unless he either has low self esteem, she's out of his league or some sort of combination of the two.
I'm at this absurd position in life where I don't respect or trust females anymore but I fear dying alone. Fuck the human condition.