RASPBERRY PI BAD!

RASPBERRY PI BAD!

Attached: 123124562.png (1618x1910, 840K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pine64.org/devices/single-board-computers/rock64/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>*BEEP*
what did he mean by this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 11.50.30 PM.png (1188x590, 169K)

Go home with your shitty Pentium d trash boxes user.

Attached: 85BFE6CD-F373-49E8-8F22-C0CBA0F7752C.png (220x271, 33K)

Based
Gaymergators btfo

Poorfag detected

Broadcom botnet

my dumbass boss has a fucking raspberry pi running a stupid javascript web applet for signing in and out of work and the performance is so terrible it's like a 3 minute exercise every time
drives me up the fucking wall, just buy a real computer damn it

What do you think about the Asus Tinker Board S?

t. seething discord tranny

>proprietary binary blob to boot
>Jewing on mpeg license
But it is bad. If you want a good small machine for same cost go with rock64, it even has more RAM
pine64.org/devices/single-board-computers/rock64/

Has anyone else noticed how people who use that rainbow thing in their logos often act really faggy?

SORRY I CANNOT HEAR YOU OVER MY X86 ARCHITECTURE

No blob?

We use raspberry pi at work to monitor Network in NOC
Bunch of graphs displayed in live and all is running on JavaScript. I had to create a custom image though to speed it up and have no bullshit installed.

Grafana?

Pi 4 doesn’t have the blob apparently.

Are you serious? Source plex?

and then none of the support.

I don't get it.

What is the point of these things when all you really hear about them is how weak the hardware is? What is it about them that draws people to them? Also despite the "endless possibilities" I found it difficult to find actual interesting projects.

The new raspberry pi 4 will kill low end ~$100 NAS that are premade.

They have potential if you're into electronics and want easymode. I use one as a controller for my home hydroponics system. As a computer it's worthless.

Only mali firmware. Apparently people are working on open source implementation though
Same support as Raspberry Pi foundation. They actively develop and release the source code, their Chromebook is completely blobless

No, cacti graphs

From what I can find this is bullshit.

>Only mali firmware. Apparently people are working on open source implementation though
Hmm, what about the wifi?

Cost, replaceable and size. We have 10 monitors, each one has a pi connected. If one goes down we can replace it easily. If it was one pc and it went down we won't know what's going on.

I haven't been following the 4 launch... does anybody actually think this?

>Living longer than a movement that collapsed under it's own Autism.
I changed my mind about Raspberry Pi it's fucking great.

>corporation virtue signal my pet bolitics
>I loooove them xdddddd

pathetic post

Yes.

Attached: 139204514713.jpg (3270x3162, 1.17M)

I wonder what sort of hideous monstrosity is hidden in the broadcom blobs for CIA niggers to hire actual pajeets to shill raspberries as a computer alternative.

>Gets mad because their movement ended in failure
>All that can happen is Cope and seethe posts.
LMAO what a bunch of SJW's.

Seperate module. I believe it's AMPAK AP6359SA don't remember if it's open source

based and redpilled

What my movement? Gamergays are just as pathetic as you corporate cuck trannies. You deserve each other.

go back to /v/ with ur pathetic retardation kid

You sound exactly like someone from /v/.

You tell em, proud brother! The government can't touch us and our Optiplexes!

It's a fucking broadcom chip. What is this, why do you recommend a Botberry alternative that has gpu and wifi blobs? That's the problem with the Botberries you know.

you are literally from /v/ though retard

>Can't understand sarcasm.
>Thinks Trannies are everywhere
You do share one thing in Common with Gamergays and Trannies. Both of you can't take jokes and take the internet too seriously. Go outside.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
diiiiiilate

go back to /v/ kid, you don't belong

>Sent from my Intel ME-enabled motherboard

Yay

So what? If you stepped in shit the natural reaction is to try to get it off your shoe, not step in it a second time you ultra-faggot.

Lol what a Tranny.
No U.

>being too poor to buy a real pc

haven't seen such a pathetic display in a long time on here kid, kudos

OP BTFO

haven't seen such a pathetic display in a long time on here kid, kudos

Fucking based.

It's seperate though, just don't install the module to the board. Use network cable