Cook took away all of the influence Ive had over creative decisions, didn't he?

Cook took away all of the influence Ive had over creative decisions, didn't he?

Attached: jonny ive.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

you'd be pissed too if you used to work for the most visionary, savage mind in computing, and now you're having to justify all your decisions to some literal faggot beancounter

When did Ive work with Bill Gates?

>jobs
Pushes you to do better
>cook
Yeah that's fine

Learn to screenshot better

this but unironically

>unironically

You negro. I wasn't being sarcastic.

I know?
Knowing Jow Forums many won't take you serious.

if it isn't obvious by his presentation and that picture of them together, I don't know what will convince you

Apple design has always been shit. Even under Jobs. Stop pushing the meme that earlier iPhones weren't total garbage just because you have some sort of nostalgiaboner

Attached: +a+e+s+t+h+e+ti+c+_70b30cabf96d98642cfdcf8d820ec198.jpg (500x500, 106K)

This. Jobs had strong opinions and he filtered all the shit. The butterfly keyboard would have never happened with him, I'm 100% sure.

jobs was a total retard

Attached: 1547081071475.png (686x955, 420K)

Show me something from his second term at Apple. I think in general he was better CEO by the time he was rehired.

Dude, people called it the Jesus Phone back then. The pieces of shit a lot of people, (including me,) had back then weren't nearly as good. (Of course, a lot of people also had good stuff like Blackberries and Windows Mobiles, but, still.)

1st Gen iMac didn't have disc writing capabilities (in the year 2003) because Jobs desperately wanted a slot-loaded CD drive, and back then there weren't any with RW.

The Cube perhaps? it was a great looking computer, but immensely flawed. It's a pity there's no ITX cases really like it except for an absurdly expensive Streacom one.

Technically that was in between his terms at Apple, when he was working at NeXT, right?

Makes sense, considering how much Ive failed over the last decade.
Maybe in two years, Apple products will be buyable again... But they didn't fire the army of Pajeets, so probably not, the software will still be a mess.

he was already the highest executive level

No one higher but Tim, apparently he spent all his time designing the new HQ and hasn't had much product influence for a few years
and then on top of that he's limited to tech shit. His new company can just churn out random shit or redesign anything in anyway they want

When did she work with Stallman ?

based

I remember using paperclips to force eject discs from those slot drives pretty often.

> being this delusional

The G4 Cube? No, that was under Jobs

what are you talking about user you had no influence

yeah, because of tim cook

No. The company was centered around Ive. He had complete control over everything. Except he didn’t want it.

When did xe work for Terry?