"life sure is hard being a coder/programmer in san fran"

>"life sure is hard being a coder/programmer in san fran"
>buys coffee and sweets every morning from starbucks
>lives in a 7000usd a month bathroom
>owns a tesla
>parties every night with other pozzed fags
>wastes tens of thousands of dollars on toys, comic books, and collectibles

Attached: photo-1529494078576-f5620a31e7bb.jpg (1000x1500, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Uses Intel

The point of working in San-Francisco is to scrape enough money to escape San-Francisco forever. Hobo capital of the USA.

cope flyover

rather cope than be broke

What's the point of these "no one wants to live in California" posts? The reason it's so expensive is cause everyone wants to live there

"rather cope than be broke"

Attached: 101103837379.png (220x229, 9K)

The reason it's so expensive is because it has commies in charge.

>seething so much you cant even give me a (you)
feels nice livin in this simp's head rent free

>lives in a 7000usd a month bathroom
jesus fuck that made laugh, thanks user.

Let me guess, you live in one of the states that can't support itself

Attached: image51.png (515x379, 234K)

SF is a shithole lmao, the literally have bubonic plague and shit

OH NONONO

>Jow Forums
>basic economics
pick one

>in debt and indulges in order to forget the debt that youll never be able to pay off

>San Fransisco please notice me
>I think about you every day

Attached: the-strip-slide-F2Y2-jumbo.png (1024x532, 786K)

>$7000 rent is considered economic output and taxes as such.
cut all forms of state subsidy and we'll see how many days can california feed itself
meanwhile flyover johnny rebel has everything needed for basic survival. and shedloads of guns.

>based on a 2005 data

Yes only retards want to live there. Just like only retards buy apple products and crossover vehicles. CA used to be a beautiful state and was a good place to live. But now it's not. Rampant crime. Strictest laws in all of the US. Bans on everything sensible. The epicenter of SJW forced garbage. Property is beyond overpriced. Highest percentage of homeless people in the US. Literal human shit on the streets of every major city. High taxes. Wildfires. Water usage limits. Earthquakes. Gangs. Food and other amenities are also overpriced there.
It's a fucking shithole. Hong Kong is legitimately a better place to live.

San Fran is a shithole, literally, where homeless shit the streets and you guys fucking banned vaping for some reason despite cigs being legal and weed is accessible to kids.

There is literally nothing more inhuman than the cityfag soiboi modernist life.
>DUDE lets go hopping I know this place that serves SICK CRAFT BEER
>THEN THEN WHEN WE GET BACK from awkwardly moving around at the bar we can go watch mony Python dude lol no one expects the Spanish inquisition! HAHAHHA

Hong Kong is a good place to live. Multiculturalism isnt conducive to a decent city.

I use decent in conjunction with city loosely.

Dude, California cant sustain itself either. As an Oregonanon who spent 6 years living cali: fuck you, fuck commiefornia and fuck its completely backwards/bullshit judicial system.

>DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favorite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy watching some cartoons on adult swim! and dude, dude, DUDE, we have GOTTA go down to the barcade- listen here, right, it’s a BAR where us ADULTS who do ADULTING can go DRINK. BUT!!!! it’s also an ARCADE like when we were kids, so we can play awesome VIDEO GAMES, without dumb kids bothering us. speaking of which megan and i have finally decided to tie the knot- literally -we’re both getting snipped tomorrow at the hospital, that way we can save money to spend more on ourselves and our FURBABIES. i’m fuckin JACKED man, i’m gonna SLAM this craft beer and pop open another one!!!

Attached: 1519218444793.gif (413x243, 51K)

Based. This is what I was thinking when I posted above.

This literally encapsulates every single normie fuck I have ever met

It's expensive because a ton of entitled people charge crazy money for estate.

Honestly the concept of large cities is obsolete. With remote networking there's no reason office drones can't live wherever they want. Sure if you work in a factory or something you still need to drive to work, but for shit like coding or accounting or even most service jobs you could do them online. Maybe come into work like once a week to get supplies and have a group meeting in person. Fuck with Amazon's shipping network even some industrial jobs could be done remotely. Have company machines in your garage and just ship products back to the HQ. The vast majority of people should not have to commute. This way people could go back to rural communities and not have to worry about finding a job. Why live in San Francisco and commute two hours when I could live out in West Virginia surrounded by trees? Cities are a plague, they create oversocialized NPCs and childless degenerates. We finally have the technology to return to nature and small communities, but with the benefit of not dying of disease or miscarriages.

This. Modern cities are a mistake.

Remote working is going to lead to deurbanization. And that's a good thing!

why would i want a bunch of fudge packers to notice me
im not looking for aids

>everyone wants to live there
Tell that to the hundreds of thousands of people fleeing to other states every year to avoid paying $6/gallon for gas and $3000/month for a one bedroom efficiency apartment.
Seriously, please tell them. I don't want them in my state.

>We finally have the technology to return to nature and small communities, but with the benefit of not dying of disease or miscarriages.
Not sure how true this actually is but it's an interesting thought at least.

based

large cities aren’t a problem and are much more efficient and sustainable than fake country living brought to to by Amazon

There are only two cities that have fiber internet in WV, the rest of the state is covered with Frontier ADSL with 1 Mbps down and .1 up for 60$ a month. Also lots of opiod addicts and the education quality is poor, but you could say the same about section 8 housing areas as well. Honestly the outdoors are pretty great. As the other user said, modern cities are a mistake. You can work from home remotely and buy a mansion for the same price as a one bedroom shithole in San Fran.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunbar's_number
Humans evolved in tribes, either as nomads or small settlements. Large cities are unnatural, they're only possible when you have a massive top down bureaucracy which greatly restricts individual freedom. The consequences of this are lower birthrates and degeneracy, violence and crime, depersonalization, oversocialization, and eventually ideologies suicidal to civilization like multiculturism and open borders.

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-mouse-utopias-1960s-led-grim-predictions-humans-180954423/
>At the peak population, most mice spent every living second in the company of hundreds of other mice. They gathered in the main squares, waiting to be fed and occasionally attacking each other. Few females carried pregnancies to term, and the ones that did seemed to simply forget about their babies. They'd move half their litter away from danger and forget the rest. Sometimes they'd drop and abandon a baby while they were carrying it.
>The few secluded spaces housed a population Calhoun called, "the beautiful ones." Generally guarded by one male, the females—and few males—inside the space didn't breed or fight or do anything but eat and groom and sleep. When the population started declining the beautiful ones were spared from violence and death, but had completely lost touch with social behaviors, including having sex or caring for their young.

The more humans that live in one place, the more corrupt and inhuman they become. Why do you think Jews always live in big cities? They're an entirely urban race, completely divorced from the natural world.

can't apply for engineering license without studying stupid seismic geotech because the hole shit is unstable and could fall apart any minute

>large cities are sustainable
>it's the rural folk who ruin the world
(you)

>everyone wants to live in CA
NO
Only the fruits and nuts want to
Everyone who grew up here and isn't in those 2 categories want out

I've no experience and have never been there but CA really looks like a shithole, try to change my mind

>Remote working is going to lead to deurbanization

living that much in tech bubble that you think remote working even affects a large enough percentage of people to matter

big cities are growing everywhere around the world

It's all the poor uneducated people leaving e.g. the people who simply can't compete. There's net immigration for bachelor's and above

Eventually housing prices will lead to a breaking point. The current growth model is completely unsustainable. The US recieves more and more immigrants yet less and less and less houses are being built.

>sub 1% unemployment
>non existent rent prices
>no fucks given government
>little taxes

going through college I was able to easily afford a good apartment on a part-time internship paycheck and I had 2 of them.

Generic african shithole country

>even lower unemployment
>literally no rent
>no government
>no taxes

What's your excuse?

>gets sick
>drives 10 hours to the nearest doctor because doctors also decided to live deep in woods
I mean I get what you're saying but there are benefits of cities.

>NOT THE VAPES GAMERBROS

Attached: wat.gif (144x133, 116K)

>banned vaping
wtf i love san francisco now

So when are you moving over?

for me it was more like
>move to big city
>health goes to complete shit
suburbs are fine

>availability of entertainment, healthcare facilities, and big retail stores is bad
I get that cities shouldn't be a high density shithole but they shouldn't be a cow town in the middle of bumfuck alabama either.

I like this even though I failed the lateral half of the SE the first time I took it... that's what I get for living in the midwest though.

fuck the heroin problem and the streets covered in shit, let's troll the mouth fedora.

People always talk about California like it's just all one type of person living here. It's like trying to represent the entire US with people from Florida.

Not gonna lie, here for the money and the experience. Living very frugally, I bike to work and most places, spend 1k on a shared apartment, and eat/gym at work. Saving about 80k USD a year and most of my RSUs are vesting in year 2/3. Lots of people here look down on me, they think I’m “wasting” my youth by not drinking myself stupid over a board game with 5 Asian manchildren arguing about their newest Nintendo Switch obsessions or the latest Tesla update. I’m more than content with spending my Friday night with my ‘89 Les Paul and a blunt. I just want to go back home anons.

Life isn't hard at all. I'm saving six figures a year and will retire by age 28.

>I'm saving six figures a year
what the fuck man

this post is pure irony

>People always talk about California like it's just all one type of person living here
people in general don't do that, just right wing retards from the red states that are rapidly turning purple.

He's talking about anime figures. "Retire" in this instance is slang for "neck myself"

>using the word pozzed unironically

Attached: 1561772179477.jpg (221x228, 8K)

>grow up poor in big city
>Bust my ass and get a tech job
>realize I'm just in a bigger jail cell where the cost of existing is unreasonable despite my salary
Best non obnoxious areas to move to with a decent tech ecosystem?

Attached: 1554075597641.png (318x318, 105K)

Introspection was never my strong suit.

Denver, Raleigh, Austin, Plano, Chicago

No. It means not having to be a wageslave.

>earning 6 bucks per hour as a software developer in a EU country
know that it could always be worse

>Austin, Plano
Fuck off we're full.

Chicago is just as much a shithole as Cali is

T U L S A

you've clearly never been

Based

Is it cool if I'm moving from San Antonio?

It's been a thing for 20+ years, even before the Internet existed in most homes. Only a newfaggot or a basedboy would take offense to it at this point, which I'm betting your both.

>laughs at man children
>demonstrates that he is a man child.

Get out of my state.

>owns a tesla
>lives in SF
>owning anything other than cheap goodwill clothes
>implying

>Best non obnoxious areas to move to with a decent tech ecosystem?
The Atlanta area is pretty good. I wouldn't personally live in the city, but commuting isn't /too/ bad.

San DIego fag here.
>Born and raised.
>$130k sw dev job and own a house.
>Could get a baby Tesla but rather buy a real one when I can afford it.
>engaged
>$150k in the bank.
>$7k in debt.

I’m going to make it and I don’t care if you potato farmers can’t reach my level of competency and self esteem.

Attached: 069B5FD8-C102-40AF-A3BD-1B0B98F2976A.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

>can’t reach my level of competency and self esteem.
Neither of which reflect reality.

Basically the nonshit Southern States.
Texas, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee

^this. those with a brain make big and quick cash and gtfo. Only idiots stay and perpetuate the misery that they were subjected to on others in literal squaller. When you get a chance, check out what some of the idiots pay in property taxes/home insurance for those shacks. It's likely more than your mortgage.

>Implying anybody wants a literal shithole city to notice them

>wastes tens of thousands of dollars on toys, comic books, and collectibles
what's wrong with that

>who would want to live in California
>homeless people shitting on the streets
>housing prices through the roof
>everyone is a pozzed trannie or illegal immigrant
>everything is run by SJW peddling pedophile kikes

Attached: a38fa09243ec7184c508ee40ba9a062a.jpg (720x540, 138K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Come home white man, suckless housing zero bloat

Attached: WVHomes-tmagArticle.jpg (592x395, 80K)

How many of those are methlabs?

SD fag here as well trying to make it. Are the tech companies competent becuase I dont want to get stuck with a bunch of fucking manbabies. I just want to have a professional environment.

>lower than 1% employment
???

i live in the area. some parts of it are really beautiful, and a lot of the people are really nice to me. overall, i prefer washington on most counts but there are some good points.

It's more about the homeless people that makes San Francisco intolerable for any human being with self respect.

do you not understand inequality? there are extremely overpriced homes and then there are hobo-filled parts where no one wants to live - which in turn only drives the prices for housing in good parts up

Shit gimmick, retard.

Why don't you pay off your debt?

I actually go to Barcades because they're generally the only places that still have actual Pinball machines.

Ah yes, San Francisco.
The best smelling city in the world.

Attached: Democrap Utopia.png (1230x997, 1.79M)

>Despite all this money, still comes here to post about it!

Yikes!

In the healthiest state in the world.
Behold the power of economic supremacy.

Attached: SJW ~Civilized~ Society of California.png (698x899, 690K)

I know guys like that (t. live and work in tech in gay area). Some are insufferable snobby faggots. Most are normies trying to fit in. Few are actual nerds like you and me but with a magical ability to be well groomed and dressed. (Not saying they look good, they look ridiculous but in fairness they don't look sloppy at all if you know what I mean.)
The first group (original ones?) used to be dominant, now it's definitely shifted to the service group. The last group is actually all right to hang out with, they generally give zero fucks and don't take it seriously at all.

He's right tho.

>ecosystem
sorry user its too late for you

>Strictest laws in all of the US.
Except on knowingly infecting others with HIV.

>Hong Kong is legitimately a better place to live.
HK is unironically a great place to live if you want to live in a huge high tech bustling city. It has all the downsides of those, but compared to say SF it's a sterile utopia free of faggotry and human shit and needles on on the ground.
Or at least it was until mainland pigs came and shat it all up.