We're about to get our first tech roasty at work

We're about to get our first tech roasty at work

I've checked out her Github and it's just Rails tutorials, one failed Ruby gem with more CoC than LoC

Facebook profile also confirms she's into intersectionality stuff

How should I prepare? What will she ruin first?

Also please share tech roasty experiences

Attached: E8906D3A-D4BB-4189-9EEB-ADD4356A9CE3.jpg (288x288, 21K)

You can start by not being from Reddit.

Prepare?

Just ask her out wtf.

cannot stand female software engineers and computer science students. 99% of them are doing it for the attention. Never met one that had a genuine interest in computer science either. money grubbing whores.

Open a text file for her and tell her to start developing a main frame to increase productivity for the company

Introduce yourself as Hugh Jerection
Post results.

Tell her on day one that your pronouns are nig/nog.
Try to get her fired for racism.

It's weird how I never encounter you racist misogynistic weirdos in the working world. I guess HR can smell that kind of thing or something

Good way to get reprimanded lol

>How should I prepare?
avoid any close encounters
never stay in the same room
never do anything for her, like lifting objects

infect her pc with a rat and delete work she does

u have to tame her with ur huge c*ck user
turn her into a submissive obedient efficient sl**t

Attached: DrbzCmgV4AAf7TE.jpg (1024x666, 93K)

>shitposting on Jow Forums
why aren't you working you whore

>We're about to get our first tech roasty at work
>
>I've checked out her Github and it's just Rails tutorials, one failed Ruby gem with more CoC than LoC
>
>Facebook profile also confirms she's into intersectionality stuff
>
>How should I prepare? What will she ruin first?
>
>Also please share tech roasty experiences

Wow. Your jimmies must really be rustled.

Go dilate

Ignore her completely. Women thrive on attention

Get over it, she'll probably be fine and is nervous coming to work at a new company, the least you could do is welcome her.
Real life isn't like memes, every person you meet is as complicated and interesting as you are.

daz rite ladiez (male)

Attached: CKTranny.png (500x552, 175K)

>Real life isn't like memes
it is though
i've been sexually molested by a female coworker and HR sided with her and i got fired

This may be the correct answer dealing with her on a one on one basis

However once she gets into the company she will inevitably get fast tracked for promotion and the company culture will be changed forever to accomodate her

Leaving may be the only answer

The one we have in our team is reponsible for me enjoying a well formed hip/ass. She is a 40+ milf and has a hell of a lower body.

In terms of technical skills, not really useful though

>and the company culture will be changed forever to accomodate her
what's the issue with this? you aren't a MISOGYNIST are you user????

I keep my extremely violent neonazi views to myself.

Things that never happened: the post

>every person you meet is as complicated and interesting as you are.
hahahaha, good one.

(if you actually believe that, you're probably as uncomplicated and uninteresting as most people. which is not a bad thing per se)

it did happen, it's even on security camera

The first girl at the company I work in was super cute and shy immigrant girl. We have talked once and I realized she doesn't know much but she do have a passion for learning. So I opted to be her mentor and we spend 3 months doing nothing but sitting in our room, studying, hanging out at parks, going on lunch together, talking and cuddling to music we like. We still do it to this day.

I was incredibly lucky.

Attached: 1492832377473.png (1052x1342, 769K)

t.literal cuck who's gonna have her as boss soon and get fired bc "it's weird having u around lol"

Until chad fucks her and she starts to go out drinking and clubbing and tells you she’s no longer interested in you because you are weird and like anime.

Weird but i kinda relate on this. different in part that she is only 25+ and not mother yet

Not possible. She barely holds that entry level position even with my help. Also she is an engineer, not manager.
If anyone is a cuck, then it's her husband. Like in literal sense of the word. He didn't even mind that we went on vacations by just two of us together. I only profit on this situation.

She watches anime and plays games with me though.

Implying op holds a job

> [her husband] didn't even mind that we went on vacations by just two of us together. I only profit on this situation.

In other words he senses you're no threat because you're too much of a cuck to do anything

Based.
Anyone who disagrees with this is an incel

agreed, and he's gonna get fired too as soon as she gets upset about some bs, too

Act like she doesn't exist.
Don't acknowledge her.
Don't talk to her.
Never be closer than 6 feet from her even if walking in a hallway.

That's cool. It would be a problem of he went between us. But now we can just feel at ease and enjoy our time together.

There is no #metoo here, so nope.

>being so beta you pay for another's man's woman
u probably qualify under lgbt so no #metoo scares anyways u're right

Plant an IED in her car and blow it up when she's inside. You can look up on the internet how to make one.

Attached: 1550464746978.jpg (600x900, 83K)

they both probably think you are gay, why would he have a problem with his wifes gay friend?

I've talked to the other guys and we've decided we're going to put up a united front against the code roastie

We're going to ignore her as much as possible and just be superficially nice to her

As long as she doesn't make one of us fall in love with her it's our best chance of getting through this

>implying I pay for anything
Except one flower bouquet I gave her I've not paid a cent for her.

I don't think this is what you are supposed to do with gay friends, but I don't mind.

prepare for her to be made pm within 6 months to get her away from the real work

You're really lucky

the smell of your rotten "vagina" makes them avoid you

Sometimes I think half of the posts in this board are bots.

And you have not made a civil complaint and gotten everyone from your HR manager fired down because..?

> gender bias doesn't exist they said

>And you have not made a civil complaint and gotten everyone from your HR manager fired down because..?
too complicated vs just becoming a shut in neet

there's no future for a cis white male, i am just waiting to die

ignore her existence if she's as irritating and empty as you stated, the state of the world is beyond repair, there's nothing you can do about it.

dude stop posting cringe

That's Hugh G. Rection. Spell it right.

but user, that's free money you're giving up.

>free money
>implying anyone will side with me

yea, no, get off ur magical cloud

/thread
Fuck off back to your shithole. OP confirmed cock sucker once again.

>I don't want to admit this is a problem so you must be from reddit

Attached: F295CF52-3176-4893-B20E-E0CDFA3EA0EA.jpg (833x1080, 305K)

>more CoC than LoC

Attached: okfaggot.jpg (471x560, 64K)

Ruby on Rails is the most poz'd shit.

It makes me chuckle when I see people think Rust is a lost cause.

>How should I prepare?

Do your work and mind your own business?

Is Jow Forums really this autistic?

>going on trips
>cuddling
>hanging out
So you haven't actually fucked her?
If sounds like you are simply some friendzoned cuck and she is using you for your knowledge. Imagine going on trips alone with a girl and not making a move on her. lmaoing@(You)

Yup, that's a shame.
But I don't mind, I enjoy sharing my knowledge and it's fun to spend time with her.

please don't use reddit spacing. it makes it look too obvious.