You guys don't even know how big 2020 is going to be for technology

You guys don't even know how big 2020 is going to be for technology.

Attached: 14828456811.jpg (775x837, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-intel-will-kill-legacy-bios-support-favor-uefi-2020
techpowerup.com/forums/threads/apple-to-end-the-x86-mac-era-in-2020.242951/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The only important thing is that Cyberpunk 2077 comes out without being delayed.

more ai automation? 5g internet? "cloud" personal computer?

>whatever was out in 2019 as variable x
>x 2

Intel will make a discrete GPU. REGARDLESS of if it's good NVIDIA will panic and GPUs may plummet in price.
Never buy a GPU until 2020.
Also they may have a LEGITIMATE concern to panic because Intel targets the server farm market this time and that's where the big money is.

I sure hope it will happen, as that may be a good year to upgrade my current config.

Let's make some guesses:
Huawei will still launch their own OS as a backup, despite the partial end of the ban

Apple Glasses and Normies will love it

Samsung gets further away from google.

Google becomes Microsoft 2.0

Great, another consumerist sheep thread.

I ain't touching shit until 2020 and I hope nothing dies until then.

CPUs are also crap until 20 or 21 because all those hardware bugs aren't really fixed yet, they're still convering it up with bs.

Sure the transistor doesn't shrink easily anymore but that doesn't mean 19 isn't a mediocre year at pc tech.

Sure, when NVIDIA first released the 10xxx GPUs it was a good jump in speed but that's YEARS ago now (so buying NVIDIA now is sad) and they were expensive as fuck anyway.

20 or early 21 may be good times to upgrade unless maybe you just got the very best that exists.

>2020
>Flash is officially kill
>Windows 7 is kill
>Intel kills x86

Attached: 1546769966483.jpg (944x703, 279K)

hardwarezone.com.sg/tech-news-intel-will-kill-legacy-bios-support-favor-uefi-2020

techpowerup.com/forums/threads/apple-to-end-the-x86-mac-era-in-2020.242951/

▲ ▲

windows 11

Literally never, Windows 10 for eternity.

Oh, we have an idea over in

Attached: anton-churunov-16-8-dop-2.jpg (1195x1600, 410K)

Untill sexbots become viable and better than 3DPD technology hasn't advanced since the Apple II.

God please I wanna live in that timeline

You're in it.

>the year is 3304
>jumping back to the bubble in your ASP-X ship after a trip to Colonia
>jump into a system with a wolf-rayet star
>what the fuck why won't my controls work?
>windows update
>turns out windows updates to the onboard computer locks the control mechanism during the download and updating process
>also requires a full power cycle of my ship
>mfw i'm plummeting to my death into a wolf-rayet star and windows updater is only on 12%

Attached: starburn.jpg (372x588, 59K)

(you)'d the wrong post

Will Jow Forums still exist? Will websites still exist? Hell, will the internet still exist, or will it, television, and radio, have long been discontinued and replaced with superior protocols?

Why? Is this when India will become a superpower?

Probably a faster-than-light transmission based off quantum entanglement or something

underrated post