Why do people so vehemently argue about something as trifling and unimportant as software?

Why do people so vehemently argue about something as trifling and unimportant as software?
At the end of the day, it's nothing but a set of instructions to make your shitty general-purpose computing devices work as you wish. Same with programming langiages: in the end, they are but a tool to make software. Period.
This isn't to say programming, or computing in general can't be fun and interesting, apart from their practical usage. But man, oh man, some of you get so emotionally attached to mere bits it's scary.
Nearly all software is replaceable, and so are often programming languages. Instead of using them to your advantage and to shape the world around you to your desires, you let yourself be enslaved into wasting hundreds of hours into this shithole trying to convince some strangers you will never meet that your shitty set of instructions is better than theirs.
Just try out something different once in a while and use what you genuinely prefer using, stop wasting time.
Now mind you, what is absolutely stupid is arguing about software itself. Talking about its social implications, etc. is a different story.

Attached: iQTDEF.jpg (1920x1200, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Remilia/
reddit.com/r/technology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get some sleep. It's all just hobbyist garbage that is enough to push over if you really don't like it. If you hate the divisive nature/factions of Jow Forums, why bother? I'm sure that even r*ddit will take you in.

In the end, I don't even think that there is any superior software because everyone manages to destroy it one way or another. Things like AMD v. Intel and the Year of the Linux Desktop are just memes, and are at this point infeasible.

t. autist in denial

>trying to convince some strangers you will never meet that your shitty set of instructions is better than theirs.
that is only true for proprietary, closed source software
but most importantly
imagine wasting your time caring so much about what people care about that you make a big ass post in a basket weaving internet forum

I didn't read that, dumb Remilia poster.

Attached: image0-376.jpg (620x550, 66K)

It's called GNU/Software

Do not insult the mistress!

Attached: 1515960971328.jpg (1084x1362, 479K)

Why do people so vehemently argue about something as trifling and unimportant as cars?
At the end of the day, it's nothing but a set of mechanical parts to make your shitty general-purpose traveling devices work as you wish. Same with fuels: in the end, they are but a tool to make cars work. Period.
This isn't to say cars, or traveling in general can't be fun and interesting, apart from their practical usage. But man, oh man, some of you get so emotionally attached to mere gears it's scary.
Nearly all cars are replaceable, and so are often fuels. Instead of using them to your advantage and to shape the world around you to your desires, you let yourself be enslaved into wasting hundreds of hours into this shithole trying to convince some strangers you will never meet that your shitty set of parts is better than theirs.
Just try out something different once in a while and use what you genuinely prefer using, stop wasting time.
Now mind you, what is absolutely stupid is arguing about cars themselves. Talking about its social implications, etc. is a different story.

it's like you've never head of sport teams or anything in your life
try leaving your room once

i want to nakadashi remilia

Attached: s600.png (600x847, 510K)

I want to fuck Remilia-ojousama.

Remilia is such a good girl

and hot

Attached: 2 (2).jpg (1280x1817, 376K)

she looks very healthy too

Why do people so vehemently argue about something as trifling and unimportant as waifu?
At the end of the day, it's nothing but a set of character traits to make your shitty general-purpose love story work as you wish. Same with anime: in the end, they are but a tool to make waifu real. Period.
This isn't to say anime, or art in general can't be fun and interesting, apart from their practical usage. But man, oh man, some of you get so emotionally attached to mere design it's scary.
Nearly all waifu is replaceable, and so are often animes. Instead of using them to your advantage and to shape the world around you to your desires, you let yourself be enslaved into wasting hundreds of hours into this shithole trying to convince some strangers you will never meet that your shitty set of traits is better than theirs.
Just try out something different once in a while and love what you genuinely prefer loving, stop wasting time.
Now mind you, what is absolutely stupid is arguing about waifu itself. Talking about its social implications, etc. is a different story.

Attached: 38.jpg (700x908, 353K)

kys pedos

she's 500 years old

Attached: 54731876_157563581925552_6698012713579392974_n.png (937x1171, 1001K)

kys redditard

>reddit.com/r/Remilia/

reddit.com/r/technology/
wtf technology is REDDIT????

That's correct user

If it doesn't matter then stop using it. Just close your computer and never use software again.

Is this pasta?

now it is

I love my Mistress Remilia Scarlet!

Attached: 1543255427914.png (764x1100, 1.2M)

Well, there goes my NoFap streak.

>using leddit
>even once
sigh, sure is summer in here