Cross post from /x/ but it's Jow Forums too

Cross post from /x/ but it's Jow Forums too

youtube.com/watch?v=XUPxDLMCUKM

Thoughts?

Attached: pikachu-mandela-effect.jpg (700x350, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vlRVMNVXm3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stupid schizo shit

no this is not technology you fucking retard

kill yourself

It's causing deviations in data, how is it not technology

I fucking KNOW he had a black tail, I remember drawing it as a kid over and over.

>youtube link
>thoughts?
kys

>hire Indians for backend programming
>be surprised there are bugs
ACID violation due to not setting up transactions for """performance optimization""", that's what it is.

youtu.be/vlRVMNVXm3Q

Niggas here don't know that this is a double Mandela effect. It goes deeper.

Pikachu used to have a patch on his belly.

Attached: 1554423912000.jpg (546x394, 25K)

>have schizophrenic tendencies
>don't know shit about physics
>journalists who also don't know shit about physics write a bunch of articles about how weird quantum physics are and no one understands it because they're too stupid to understand it
>read those articles
>think you understand everything now
>make shitty video rambling about how your software sucks because it straight up can't guarantee data doesn't get scrambled up over time
>but it's actually the fault of quantum physics
>and here's a stupid theory as to why
>with no sources or explanations
What makes you believe the retard from this video has any idea what he is talking about, other than you being a schizo poster?

I'm glad I'm not alone. I still have an official pokémon coloring book that has the pikachu with the brownish to black tail.

Ash's pikachu doesn't have a black tail. But other cosplay pikachus do have it.

Attached: 800px-Cosplay_Pikachu_anime.png (800x450, 604K)

Did you actually watch the OP video?

>I'm remembering stuff wrong... Could it be that human brains are not infaillable?
>NONSENSE, my memory is perfect! It's reality that is wrong!

Nearly all Pokémon had much different designs in the first sprites, before they were turned into anime monsters. Look at sprite sheets for red, green and blue and compare that to yellow.

>girl Pikachu

Attached: 1445695675422 (1).jpg (600x602, 32K)

>remember something wrong
>NOOO HELP REALITY IS SHIFTING AGAIN

Attached: what.gif (140x190, 18K)

Fuck you OP I thought for sure this was going to be a video about making pikachu real with technology, why you gotta keep my hopes up

An entire business of 50 people remember things wrong?

But he does have a black tail you fucking buffoon.
>look it up to prove myself right
>EVERY single image of pikachu has no black tip
AAAHHH WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: pika.jpg (200x252, 8K)

fpbp

>le nelson mandela effect xDxD
way to bait out the redditors with their favorite retarded meme

There have been bigger mistakes made.

Does this look right to you?

Attached: nGVVA43.jpg (714x621, 63K)

Why is it /x/? I'm intrigued

It talks about alternate realities and changing timelines

Sounds a lot like my job

>t. glowies

Attached: 1558993997563.jpg (800x800, 141K)

>shills on Jow Forums are now high level enough to be covering up alternate dimensions
I wish I believed the world is as interesting as you do

I was surprised by the comments more than anything, it's like he's giving away a big secret. I guess it's a big deal in the distribution sector

Ash’s Pikachu has always been a girl.
Only girl pikachus have the heart shaped tail.
Kys dumbnigger

tldr: clients are confused because data they remember doesn't match records and no one knows why

"Mandela effect" is an NPC coping mechanism

Guys, how about we are reaching the point of time traveling(let's say 3000) and since it's closer to that, we perceive changes the so called Mandela Effects more.

Thus, to conceptualize "time" let's say, there isn't 1 time, but rather a SUM of them, and call that "reality". In a sense, HUMANS matter, no anything can change as much as HUMANS and can alter the rest.

Now, a human goes back when they made the wheel, and tells the guy to name it peepee, would everyone else call the wheel peepee?
Pheraps. MY GUESS is he would generate a timeline that's a SUM of his 2, adding to his "timeline", but others wouldn't have this timeline, cause they didn't do anything.

Now, take an interaction between 2, the first which altered time, and the 2nd which did not, they go out and find a guy who says "peepee" referring to his wheel.
Was it always peepee? Yes and No... But it's only available in conjunction with Human 1 otherwise no, cause there isn't data:
To make it more COMPUTERS you have 1 buffer and 2 HDDs connectd and at the adress 0x1231231 is a single character a and b as you draw from the buffer, the HDD in slot 1 will be first, but then will come the 2nd slot you have now in "reality" 2 data. let's say human memories "memory", has other memory, so a SUM of SPEECH(CIRCLE + Move) calculates to "Wheel".

Am Paradox travelers of Worlds. Creator of Dimensions.

Based and multidimensionpilled

The reason is obvious: THE ENTIRE FUCKING UNIVERSE CHANGED, EVERY TRACE OF THE OLD NAMES WAS ERASED and the only thing that was unchanged was some normies' brains, because brains, unlike every other matter, is magical.
Also, for some reason, the only things that ever change due to this "quantum effect" are food names, mostly foreign ones that Americans, who are the primary group that "suffers from this", already struggle with remembering and pronouncing.

It's almost as if... the normies are fucking retarded and would rather believe that the universe is wrong than their memory.

lmao
>quantum universes
that one saying that says dumb people are the most confident and the smartest are the most hesitant still remains true this guy isnt even trying to create questions he already believes his insane ramblings are true and those sleepless eyes adds to his insanity as if collective mistakes arent possible right

CEO:
>Working for at least 14 hours every day and only sleeping for 3 hours MAXIMUM is not bad for you
Also CEO:
>The Illuminati and the aliens are using quantum mechanics and parallel universes to rename food!

cope of course youd attack that and not my collective mistake argument

I agree with you.