Hello sir, I'll need you to unlock your phone and laptop for a security check

>hello sir, I'll need you to unlock your phone and laptop for a security check
>also please provide me with the encryption keys so that I can decrypt its content and copy them
>oh and also I'll need your email password, just want to check that your identity's legit
>I can give you some time to think about it if you're feeling unsure, we have plenty of cells to lock you in for a few days until you accept!

What do?

Attached: tsa-security.jpg (3000x2085, 920K)

>USA

Give the nice gentleman what he wants. You've nothing to hide, right?

i forgot my password

Boogaloo starts now statist scum!

>Pull my yeet cannon out and waste his smug ass.

Those TSA people only check out the illegal mexicans!! Right? Americans don't have to fear anything at all, right?
Right?

Right?
Guise?

I took a laptop through TSA and I was not stopped for a check. Who IRL actually had their electronics inspected?

just backup and wipe your laptop lol

I know this is a joke but I was genuinely slightly worried about this happening when I recently visited the USA. They picked me out for a random second luggage search as well. Dumb country

BUT user MUH 9/11
NAIN ELEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT WENT BOOM THIS IS WAR ON TERRORISM QUICK BOMB THEM ALSO SUPPLY GUNS

>tfw phone and laptop are blank, the content is imaged and backed up and I restore it at the destination
>tfw my "work" email is just normie shit

>Thank you user, now I just need to plug in this USB flash drive into your laptop for a few minutes and you'll be good to go!
>What is the thumb drive for? Haha I don't know, it's just the protocol!

Attached: post-8343397146117864618-27024318582_a547305f19_k_0.jpg (800x530, 45K)

I soldered my USB ports shut so good luck with that :)

>boarding a flying tin can that kills hundreds of people every year
>leaving the US and risking your life in a 3rd world country
wew

>entering the US and risking your life in a 3rd world country

Good. Foreigncucks can suck it.

>hundreds
Out of how many people on earth?

>tfw we're living in a 3rd world world
>there is nowhere left to go

>Laughs in absolute compliance because some people run actual opsec.

> this is what happens when kids on the internet pretend to know about what happens in the real world

Have traveled for business for two years now, never had this happen. How come op?

t. NSA information warfare division intern

Oops I just used a sledgehammer on all my drive's totally destroying them and set them on fire in a bucket about 30 seconds before you knocked on my door officer. Sorry. Bye.

Attached: ohnothatsucks.jpg (653x477, 191K)

They dont check FBI niggers like you.

Pajeets and sandniggers

>Impliying usb ports works for external storage media with my domain policies

AM I BEING DETAINED BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Well, i guess i will have to call my boss and tell him you're trying to steal walt disney's intellectual property.

Why would the aiport security guard come to your house bringing entire airport with him?

absolutely officer go ahead and look

Attached: 1463202501691.png (1189x617, 187K)

Have you ever been to the airport. Those jobs are completely boring. I can see those guys fucking with over privileged white boys, just to pass the time.

Small town police officers pulling over cars with NY/CA license plates.

>over privileged white boys
You aren't welcome here.

As a matter of fact, you aren't welcome anywhere, only tolerated.

>*CP folder dont click*
>What's this sir? CP folder?
>*clicks*
>It was actually my trap folder full of actual traps
>S-sir im sorry for hurting your homosexual lgtbq+ rights
>No problemerino next time dont bother me i love black people and nazis suck ok friendo?
>Y-yes
>Later that day ram whole plane into nuclear power plant effectivelly killing 1000000s of people

Should have chcked his priviledge

Racist much? Let's play a game: I bet I have more certifications than you have teeth left.

and that folks is why i don't even have a passport

No you simpleminded retard there was just a news article out in the last week explaining how tsa is letting illegals get on planes w/o going through security. You have it backwards moron.

Prove it. Send this IP to the big oompa lompa database and send your boys so they can arrest me and we can talk face to face.

>implying TSA agents aren't trump supporters

>sir
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER?

lol no one asks for that retards

I was in an airport toilet cubicle.

Kind of wish problem solver got the win but I'm still going to buy one...

It's blank, it won't matter. You can't swoop up anything from a empty factory drive.

Is your firmware read-only?

They aren't. Most TSA employees are overweight black women

>Minimal Linux distro with no DE in Cyrillic
Why, here you are my dear fellow, help yourself.
>Sir, I'm gonna need you to unlock your computer for me
But it is, sir. You have full access.
>Shy aren't there any icons? Why is it in Russian?
I beg your pardon sir, I am not Russian and I detest that statement. YOU SIR ARE A BIGOT AND A RACIST! DAS RAYCIS...

...Bark for 30sec and I'm in.

what the fuck

good thing, i never have to visit this shithole.

If you'd optimize those images, you'd save about 30% of space (that's the general median with lossless image compression), which in return means you can shitpost 30% faster (bananas will be uploaded 30% faster).

Is that the case for most street level public sector jobs in the USA? When visiting the States I saw only dark ladies driving those funny looking USPS cars.