Microdosing weed for programming

does it work? i know too much of it hampers the flow

Attached: coffee-vs-wine-vs-cannabis3.jpg (1800x1275, 336K)

Just stick to caffeine, retard. Especially black tea which also has theanine

>cannabis
>Steattle

Seems about right that city is full of deranged animals. Literally

DUDE

Depends on the person.
I know some people who get in the flow after exactly one beer, and others who cant write shit without being high out of their mind.
Personally I just stick to water, maybe some coffee if I get inspired on something.

You know I never thought about microdosing weed.

Weed is what you smoke after you're finished.
Same goes for drinking beer and wine.
Stick with the coffee, or microdose some acid if you're a fucking retard.

DUDE WEED

just get a bottle of L-Theanine, fuck your oolong

High mind & low LOC

I quit drinking a number of months ago so I've been thinking about this. Bump.

lmao, just be yourself

just pee yourself, racist

Try a CBD sativa strain. It felt similar to Adderall but no tunnelvisiom.

WEED!

I'll stick to tea

Attached: Like_A_Sir.jpg (425x485, 25K)

Yeah that’s a great idea.

Attached: 872C3480-F55C-4733-825D-980C52D8EDD2.png (470x468, 361K)

>tfw have to take atleast 5 coffein capsules a day to be able to do anything

Atleast it's a cheap addiction. About 10 bucks a month for keeping life worth living seems a smal l prive to pay.
I know that just a week of going cold turkey would end the physical withdrawl symptoms, but being without anything is not worth living.

i take tryptophan twice a day, helps with mood

hashish > all

To weed it works. But not when programming... rather in the making of a project.
Or when thinking algorithms.

Let's say: weed + park = great optimization.
Weed + Computer chair = sleep

cocainum also works

LMAO?

It doesn't
Don't do drugs (any of them — including caffeine and alcohol) in your work. Keep your office drug-free environment.
Some drugs can do wonder in short term. In long term all of them are gonna fuck you.

It is much better to apply some creative breaks — pull up bars, chats on outside, even these famous vidya gaymes.

Daily Routine
>Drink Coffee
>Micro-Dose Psilocybin
>Jerk Off
>Start Work
Lunch Break
>Smoke Weed
>Eat Lunch
>Smoke Weed
>More Coffee
>Back to Work
>Finish Work
>Another Micro Dose
>Do reading and Studying
>Shit post
>Smoke weed
>Jerk off
>Go to sleep

weeds is a shit tier drug
start doing psyches

depends on your tolerance and the weed

Microdose mushrooms. It's much better as it improves your mood. Weed is a shit drug.

Microdosing is okay, but have you tried microfapping? The frustration makes you like 10 times more productive.

It's about having a healthy relationship with your drug, and not relying on it too much if you start feeling dependent time for a T-break. Alcohol has no place in the workspace, its a shitty drug really only good for releasing social inhibition.

weed is a nigger drug

remember: always the opposite

Attached: 59F06334-935F-4F65-AD25-AED000E47A1C.jpg (554x418, 48K)

Weed is the best drug.

t. tyrone dequon gonzolez

The only good programming drug is a macrodose of nicotine.

this post gave me nausea

11 out of 50 states have legalized recreational cannabis grampa, get with the times.

Weed and critical productivity don't mix for me. If I'm doing something creative a little bit of weed can help relax me, but even then too much can be a huge roadblock. Maybe it's just how I process thc, but anything larger than a small dose just destroys my productivity. It's similar to how you want to run in a dream but feel like you're knee deep in mud.

Just get a prescription for adderall if you really want to ingest something and achieve greater productivity.

Attached: 1525815971574.jpg (500x667, 58K)

wine pls

all the other things are unhealthy and should only be used by he goyim

triple dubs of truth

Attached: DSC_1809rs.jpg (2560x1708, 1.4M)

daily reminder using cannabis heavily as a teenager causes up to a 5 IQ drop

True. A developing brain should stay away from weed. All brains should stay away from weed/alcohol combo.

Depends on how your body reacts to it, most likely not though
If you don't react well to it just stick to natural sources of caffeine (avoid coffee too) and Guarana pills, will make you more alert and reactive without giving you the shakes like everyday energy drinks will do after a while

>an NPC is born

Read science.

Only Sativa and only certain strains, you'll have to do some scientific research, that means isolating variables and thoroughly recording results. You can probably check leafly.com for a recommendations of strains that help focus and creativity. Then try them out for yourself, one strain at a time for three days minimum at a time.

I think you'd have more luck microdosing cocaine or something like 4-FA. Weed is for artistic criativity.

is that before or after the potato chips and rick and morty binge

>falling for the IQ meme

Okay.

Science doesn't exist, in fact nothing exists when you really think about it

Attached: 1513490462654.jpg (499x499, 72K)

Daily reminder that you need to be 18+ to post here

smoking weed for the first time in years made me partially interested in working on some programming projects again, which i was never very interested in to begin with, but i wouldn't recommend it as a substitute for a sober interest. if you have it already why change it

Fpbp. Green tea is good too.

Weed basically just makes you retarded for a while. Why the fuck would you want that for programming?

Reduces burnout

Maybe he codes php

Attached: C6231B1E-58F0-4B34-B1E1-604D805FC9D3.png (800x600, 207K)

eat your vegetables and get plenty of sleep. i got myself into some sticky situations being mixed up with weed, now most of those things were my fault but it tends to loosen your inhibitions. smoking and coffee are just crutches. get yourself off of these things

stay away from drugs user. you may feel fine now but they can negatively impact your health later in your adult life. i struggle with a hiatal hernia, quit before it's too late

Attached: 1552226967144.jpg (591x453, 56K)

Wait, there people who unnironically are against weed legalization?

Long time smoker here, yes, like make a good joint and smoke 2 or 3 puff, and wait until you feel less focused, also depends on the weeds, strains doesn't share the same attributes, some strains make make you sleepy af

>REEEEEEEEEEd
Why is Jow Forums so autistic

microdosing is for faggots. just smoke a half ounce a week pussy.

im not now since ill be moving to colorado hopefully all those vile freaks will move elsewhere if it becomes legalized nation wide

How shit is your life that you have to do all those drugs daily?

Caffeine + reasonable amount of alcohol makes me most productive

see

I just chug strong coffee
Caffeine is really addicting

>mfw I waited until I was 20 before I started drinking or doing any drugs

Attached: 1512704191517.png (680x788, 94K)