What i'm in for ?

what i'm in for ?

Attached: 480x270.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Search is definitely inferior. But hey your an epic private off the grid hacker now

garbage search results without a nigger banner everytime its an obscure nigger holiday (every day)

So literally no downsides over using Google

Bangs save you the trouble of creating a browser keyword for every search form on the internet. It's set as my default search for that reason.
Google advanced search operators work in google bangs (!g !gi !gri !gmap etc.)
I've been using the !ddgi and !startpageimages bangs more than !gi for image search lately.

Why do you even need a search engine nowadays?

Judaism

p good considering they don't tap into your brain waves using your webcam to track who's onto Hilary Clinton being a alien space demon from planet x

but it's shilled on reddit and it's not open so how do we know really?

Uh, a search engine I guess?

Better results than G*ogle when you search for pirated shit

it’s not horrible but if you are looking for anything that google wouldn’t approve of it works very well

What do people do if they forget a website’s url.
Also google schollar is great for scientific papers.
Don’t know any search engine that provides that.

literally everything is superior to google except for the search results. the image tab is so much fucking better, same for the video tab. and you can pick between multiple nice themes, including dark.

Learn bangs and you'll have the most versatile search engine ever.

to find my niche questions from stackoverflow

Search "Men Can " on both DDG & Google and tell me DDG is inferior.

Literally everything is better than Google and their blatent propaganda.

Attached: Bullshit Google.png (593x476, 19K)

Used to be but not anymore.

People aren't writing articles or making webpages about what men normally can and do do in meatspace. They slinker off to cyberworld to build spaces where they can control and assert the narrative.
Nobody's googling "can women have babies?“

>everyone is looking up whether or not men can have periods and babies
If you seriously think this, then Google is clearly achieving their goals.

Google is just displaying what is out there from their crawler, have you ever heard of SEO? Face it, SJW articles influence google search because they're the loudest complainers in the roomand publish the most articles and talk the most about it online.

Attached: Liberal_Masculenity_Article.jpg (500x702, 57K)

Instead of saying "Google it" you can now use the patrician "bang it".

Attached: 13be343e26ae049768a9d53b204136f8.jpg (736x545, 39K)

>What do people do if they forget a website’s url.
Just guess and type something in.

I don't know what anyone is talking about when they say duckduckgo has inferior search results to google. I'd argue they're better and more relevant to what I searched. Image searching still has a long way to go, though. For one, I don't like how it renames every image to "proxy.duckduckgo" or whatever. There are ways around it but it's still irritating.

Just a second while I
>run a search algorithm
on that.

Attached: CopyQ.wmjhDx.png (711x475, 448K)

shit algorithm with horrible results.