This isn't the technological future I asked for

This isn't the technological future I asked for.
(Also, you can substitute purchase with opinion)

Attached: welcome to hell.png (545x794, 196K)

Attached: 190618091058-facebook-libra-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 28K)

facebook doesn't have to play by the rules banks have to play by

Attached: sp3.jpg (2700x600, 37K)

wowie good thing this isn’t manipulating stocks with propaganda. because crypto currency isn’t basically a stock

Their rules say you can't sell drugs, pharmaceuticals, firearms, 3D printed firearms, body parts, or animals, poached or otherwise.

Or does this go into wrongthink territory?

You can't even buy a coffee to go with libra?

>being told what you can and cant spend a currency on is okay

It clearly goes intro wrongthink category. The are not supposed to have the power to decide for you what you use your money on, no matter how sensible they are promising they will be.

there's this thing called criminal law, you might have heard of it

>chucke cheese gives you tokens to spend in there
>try to buy weed from the cashier
>sorry sir can't do that
explain the difference anons

>say word
>money stolen

Attached: akari AAAAAAAA.png (1486x982, 1.35M)

Owning a firearm is my right

>large strings of 1s and 0s are money
retard

Simple when we do a transactions we agree on something(currency) that can represent the value of both our goods. For example Dollars or cigarettes if we are in prison. As long as we both agree on the value we can trade

With Libra a third party (facebook) storms in and says no you can't buy that with my "currency".

your "real" money is just integers sitting on server racks, 90% of the world's money isn't even available in cash.

I use chuck e cheese to buy weed from my local dealer, not from the fucking chuck e cheese cashier user.

>using fiat """"""money""""""
retard

what do you use then?

gold and silver obviously

Pure silver

So what?

but you don't actually hoard it in your house, right?
you think people who hoard bullion actually have it in their possession?
like stocks and other securities, it's just balances and integers stored on some server farm somewhere, only instead of money, it's counts of commodities attributed to you

sex, the worlds oldest currency

slaves

>doesn't have his precious metals and stones buried in the woods

yes i do, i actually have a 20 square meter room where i keep my money

Attached: IMG_20190630_204833.png (1080x1620, 199K)

>i'm gonna invest in gold for when the collapse of economy
>i'm not gonna actually keep it though, that would be stupid

Attached: ea2070bc67c5ea597bee49a50e346c31.png (613x366, 54K)

Based and redpilled

>jew approval checkmark
no thanks

Yeah, and the police enforce it, with power given by the state, not fucking facebook, if they don’t want people purchasing illicit things, then they refer them to the proper authority.

Based and thotpilled.

Think she would have the same opinion if Trump had come out against it instead of soime commie congresscunt?

It is very much privatized tyranny. Anything illegal can be investigated and dealt with by the proper authorities.
And guns are great and you should get some.

Chuck e Cheese curates a very limited inventory of what you can and cant buy with their tickets. The tickets, and tokens, both explicitly have no cash value. This nonfree cryptocurrency is stated to have cash value.

Yeah, Mark Dice, the barely even thinking mans closet racist making a living out of spouting the far rights bullshit, crying like a baby because of 'uh muh views are down' and begging for Sheckels like a homeless nigger in the street because those liberal bastards at youtube have demonitized me

the fact that MasterCard is endorsing this should scare anyone who is pro-freedom of speech

Thanks, Big Brother.

Bump

Next step is getting rid of cash.

>Next step is getting rid of cash.
It's their goal

Hell, Visa PayPal and MasterCard are partners
Each partner put 10 million $ and gets to be a validator server

This post is a cope where the liberal is conflicted with the realization that their rebellious ideas are actually directly in line with big corporate interests.

Why can't I have 3D printed firearms.

You can have them, you just can't buy them

Attached: D9X3lhJX4AApfJu.jpg (1100x1100, 67K)

Bitcon was the CIA nigger test run and how to get everyone used to the idea. Now you're going to see this shit roll out, and soon gubermints are going to follow. Then they'll tank bitcon by dumping the satoshi&cronies hoards and all the cryptards will flee to the statecoin. An authoritarian public ledger system is what psychopath rulers have dreamed of since the beginning of civilization; total economic domination.

Anime hug pillows.

You have to realize there is no such thing as proper authority. It's in your mind.

destroyed by facts and logic

based freedomposter