5 years with this monitor

>5 years with this monitor
>still have the protective plastic
no regrets

Attached: no_regrets.png (1123x721, 1.33M)

ok but why

to piss Jow Forums

>he uses chrome

Attached: nutbladder_kaiji_s2_-_01_d721c8a703239419-31-42_resize.jpg (640x360, 47K)

grr i'm piss

Attached: 1561651407973.jpg (411x412, 65K)

Only poor people do this shit, like covering sofas in plastic so they never get worn out, or buying cars in NPC white/black because they want the highest resale value possible.

>he cares what others use

Attached: he_cares.png (768x458, 343K)

My 8 years old monitor died today :(

why keep the plastic on tho?

lemme take a little sip of you then

>or buying cars in NPC white/black because they want the highest resale value possible
You're kinda forced to do that because alongside shades of grey and dark blue they're the only colors even available anymore in many cases.

Attached: trysome.png (298x279, 161K)

I own two gaming laptops, two tablets and a laptop for work (not in the pic), I don't think I'm poor.

Attached: not_poot.png (1231x734, 1.4M)

Good and worthwhile cars don't have this issue.
You're also free to repaint a used car to make it look better than other cars of the same age.
A good paint job will cost roughly $3000, which often costs more than a used car, putting off people who only think about resale value.

>Good and worthwhile cars don't have this issue.
I'll tell you which cars don't have this issue. Boyracer cars.

Ah yes, boy racer cars like the Civic and the Bentley Continental GT

>Acer

You're doing well in protecting your monitor as it will desintegrate the moment you remove the plastic.

What a fucking nigger. My gf does the same to her electronics and it drives me nuts. Fuck you, plastic-loving niggers.

>Civic
Literally the definition of a boyracer car.
>Bentley Continental GT
Breaking news, rich people like to be flashy.

>that filename

>literally the definition of boy racer
yes that was the point, to contrast with the literally not a boy racer bentley

>rich people like to be flashy
So you've backpeddled from "only boy racers" to "boy racers and also rich people". When I throw in the Jetta do we go to "boy racers, rich people, college students, and commuters"?

why not have a gaming PC instead of 2 gaming laptops

>not poot

>that shelf sag
Was there ever a time when this shelf stood proud?

I travel a lot

hhaaahahahaaa

>gaymer
cmon live a little

why not have a comfortable retirement savings account instead of traveling a lot

>poot

Attached: poot.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

My old monitor stopped working a few years ago. I opened it up and found bulged capacitors on the power supply board. $2 in new capacitors from Digikey and its still working today.

are you not worried that one day that printer could just fall?
>*splat*

Now that you mention it. The shelf looks a bit lopsided too.

This looks poorfaggy as fuck.
Or should I say pootfaggy?

Attached: 1454951164665.jpg (2000x1900, 569K)

Nigger

Attached: CFE48461-A882-4E80-8DFB-A87F8EC4EC61.jpg (1153x1007, 140K)

Resale.

Yes when I go looking for 5-10 year old monitors the first thing I usually have an autism fit over is if they've peeled any protective plastic off of it.

If you've managed to keep that plastic perfectly fine for all this time, that means you wasted 5 years of worse picture quality for nothing seeing as you'd be perfectly fine without it.

>worse picture quality
what the fuck are you talking about it's not even on the screen you FUCKING DORK

I still have the protective film on the front of my server case (Fractal R5). No regrets.

The printer tilted the shelf. Now it sits biding its time, watching patiently waiting for the perfect moment to jump, so it can maximize the damage it does. Printers are evil like that. It's probably also planning how it's going to announce that its fuser needs to be replaced at 1 AM the day before your term paper is due.

show yours, faggot.

I'm using that monitor right now. It's not worth keeping the plastic on.

this
I would have killed myself if 0.2% of my total screen surface area, specifically near the edge had a semi translucent piece of plastic obscuring it

I bet you did the same with your condoms.

because what's the point of having a lot of money when you are literally almost dead and simply too ill to enjoy it retard

This one, 4 years

Attached: 20190630_233628.jpg (4032x3024, 2.97M)

>bragging on a Mongolian basket weaving forum
cringe

DAAAAAM, closed

I just peel that shit off and sand it down. Much better than living with cheap, shiny plastic that attracts dust.

On :^)

Then it's even worse.

That doesn't even make SENSE. If you post here or reply to me again buddy, we're going outside. GOT IT?????

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Why do people leave the fucking plastic on their shit? It just looks ugly and ghetto.

That acer crap isn't even 1080p. It's worthless.

Attached: 1555300762091.png (644x644, 936K)

Y-you too.

to poor to buy new if scratched

*poot poot*

> shitty samsung entry level laser printer
> budget acer monitor
> shitty chink speakers
> gaymen tier keyboard and mouse
You're poor lmao

It is 1080

It's a fucking monitor stand, who cares if it has a scratch on it? Besides a monitor stand with a scratch is way less ugly than a monitor stand with that godforsaken plastic on it.

windows tablets riseup

You goddamn bosnian take it off

Great, then it's worth 20 bucks

time for a 1440pee 144hz va.

I'm sorry :(

Jow Forums fullscreen you are disgusting

Poor in taste, not in money.
Two gaymen laptops? OP could have bought some decent stuff instead.

>Buy a discounted monitor
>Wow it works
>Post pictures of it on Jow Forums claiming I had the plastic on for 5 years
???
>(You)

This is just to protect the product during transpotation. You should remove it before turning on, they heat and static produced can make the plastic dry out and damage the housing, also is accumulate more dust.

>fullscreening browser windows
this is how you get sodomized by the web beacon attack.
you arent browsing securely and its pissing me off.

>dark themes once again
You people are literal drones, for g-d's sake.

Incognito is always dark. You cannot change this, there's no option for it.

Youre a good lad

>va

Why does the guy on the left have the Etika World Network logo etched onto his hair?

what is your twitch streamer namer ?

yes va.
tn is too shitty.
ips glow and gray black levels is a deal breaker.

>tfw poorfag can't afford oled.

because OP is a spic

Are you Vietnamese ?

Gross.

Attached: 0169883a0500b976f80c0e75edacca1c.jpg (800x800, 105K)

He's from soul eater. He's technically deaths "reapers" kid. His hair design had something to do with some power he can unlock, might be a bible reference because JAPAN, and is why his moe trait is about having OCD with things being balanced and symmetrical.

>to poor to buy new if scratched
I too live in the EU.

i hope that shelf falls on you

so poor can't even compress a png or spell it's name correctly.