Hey Jow Forumsuys

Hey Jow Forumsuys,

Anyone got source on the DeepNude app? It uses some advanced machine learning to remove clothes from chicks. Everything on GitHub been taken down, and links to some Discord seems like a scam.

Attached: IMG_20190628_123912.jpg (352x550, 26K)

Stop jacking off in your basement and start getting laid.

Get my FREE ebook if you subscribe to my newsletter.

Bro just have sex. Get drunk with a chick and stick it in.

Stop pirating nudes. Pay a woman if you want to see her naked.

where?!

Is there a version that puts them a penis?
I only like women(male)

You should have cloned that repo son. I'm sure a lot of folks did, so keep an eye out.

Check the piratebay

it's not worth using in its current state, the results are less than realistic

Couldn't find any links to cloned repos, was hoping one of you did.

Bro, come on. You never wanted to make some realistic nudes of Arianna grande or Nicki Minaj? A guy just got to have a nut and get back to work sometime.

Waste of money, rather do:
I'll check it out, likely to be backdoored though.

That's why I want the source. I am willing to put in a lot of work for this. Deepfakes are interesting af.

Not yet.

>Arianna grande or Nicki Minaj

Do yourself a fucking favour, go to /tv/ and get yourself some taste

Aight

r9k had a thread for this that hit its bump limit yesterday. quit being a faggot and google it yourself

>You never wanted to make some realistic nudes of Arianna grande or Nicki Minaj?

no, because i have some semblance of taste, and because there are real nudes and thousands of fake nudes of those broads out on the internet anyways. i wouldn't even bother photoshopping them myself, which is literally a 30 second job with smart fill

Literally all results are concerning the removal of the source

i think it's really funny that you understand the information control in place to prevent you from being able to find that information easily but don't realize that your knowledge of that app and your desire to try and find it is due to that same information control

the app isn't even good, and even if it was, why would you use it? there's better nudes of them anyways. how fucking horny are you?

I agree that it's funny that the media created in response eradicating the software is what has motivated me to find it.

I am very horny, but aside from building AI in games or bots, the development of this application is something I can get behind of. I think it has the potential to overhaul sexual stigmas in society. Pretty much go to nudism or wear full body robes at all times.

Still if somebody can hook me up with source, it'd be much appreciated. If antybody would be behind DeepNudes I thought Jow Forums would.

I used the magnet link below and it works.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7be4eb8d640742d2ffebd6495e9392e9e2c399bc&dn=DeepNude%202.0.7z&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.open-internet.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.tiny-vps.com%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fretracker.lanta-net.ru%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexplodie.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fbt.xxx-tracker.com%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.cyberia.is%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.si%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fopen.acgnxtracker.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fipv4.tracker.harry.lu%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.uw0.xyz%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.iamhansen.xyz%3a2000%2fannounce

Thanks bro I'll report back with results

Attached: tenor.gif (470x200, 2.43M)

doesnt work for linux+wine

Just use the linux version retard. Lrn2google, there's a premium crack for linux and libs lying around.

>Everything on GitHub been taken down
Welcome to Microsoft owned GitHub, where repos that the company doesn't like get removed and censored.
>tfw people will be calling for a noncensored version of github soon