OH NO NO NO N-

OH NO NO NO N-

Attached: H6k[1].png (466x521, 39K)

What website?

i remember both partners being white. did (((((they))))) change it or do i just have shite memory?

I guess (((google)))

>burgers?

Should just make both yellow like "neutral" emoji.

google photos

Yep, Google Photos.

WHAT THE FUCK, A MULTIRACIAL COUPLE, unbelievable, deleting my account right now

REMINDER: WHITE WOMEN WERE MADE FOR BLACK COCK

Me on the right

thinkin' the same thing lmao

checked

Me too
Nigga nerds rise up

damn kikes never tire of shoving this shit in our faces

Remember goys, cultural marxism is just a conspiracy theory.

For which countries though?
31 out of 44 European countries had no history with niggers whatsoever until the last century when all of the Slav ones armed and trained niggers in insurgency against Westerners.
It's pointless to advertise white guilt to them and by extent interracial relations.

nigger.

HAHAHAHAHA SO BOLD YOU KIKES

BLACKED

only in your mind, sambo

You have to go back

Like what's your problem with this?
Somebody tell this Jow Forumstarded boomer Jim Crow era has been over for centuries.

Attached: 1559402268369.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

The media is fake as fuck and far disconnected from reality. Most partners are the same color but nooooo we gotta push diversity

China alone has a population bigger than the entirety of Africa, let alone sub Saharan Africa. There are literally more Chinese than black people on earth. Why are those hands white and black? why are the vast majority of interracial couple depictions in the media are black + white? Where are the brown people or yellow people? You can't deny there is either an agenda here, or a serious case of black fetishism.

>a serious case of black fetishism
I mean America does basically worship the blacks like some sort of gods. You cant expect them to work for a living. You cant convict them for actions that would be a crime for anyone else to commit. You have to give them preference if they do feel like working. Any public criticism of them as a group will get you in trouble. They are Americas sacred cow, to judge it is to be a heretic.

>WHAT THE FUCK, A MULTIRACIAL COUPLE
Nothing wrong or unusual about that.
But given Google's track record you just can't shake the feeling that there's a SJW ideology attached to that.
My belief is that those parties who are actively pushing the social justice narrative and are oversensitive to race/skin color subject are in fact pretty racist themselves without even realizing that, because to a normal person that is not an issue to begin with.

Amerimutts trying to force their interracial cuckold fetish into the rest of the world.
I hate amerimutts so much

They are doing for over 30 years. Were you born this sunday or something.

Dilate.

I know, I hate that low iq american mutt race so much

>having a partner account so she can spy all your shit
Do normalfags really do this?

>He does not let his Bull spy on his wife
OMG it's 2019 for God sake

Attached: jordan_bulls.jpg (1200x816, 146K)