Why does this garbage still exist? Who actually uses it? Why is the logo a fucking foot?

Why does this garbage still exist? Who actually uses it? Why is the logo a fucking foot?

Attached: Gnome-5b4e6d2bc9e77c00371833bc.jpg (768x576, 20K)

Ho ho ho ha ha, ho ho ho he ha. 'Ello, my old chum. I’m gnot an gnelf. I’m gnot a goblin. I’m a gnome. And you’ve been, GNOMED!!!

Attached: gnomed.jpg (220x190, 7K)

We're not here to spoonfeed you faggot. The foot is of great significance in near-eastern temple cults and the aesthetics thereof. Do some reading. The free software movement has been around since at-least 6,000 BC. Stallman is but one of many prophets we recognize.

>foot clan

*SNIFF*

if gnome didn't exist i probably wouldn't use linux anymore.

you might think it's shit but so is everything else.

>being this young
The foot represents the presence of a godhead in ancient near eastern temples. Many were adorned with a large human foot on the floor of the entryway, while others had several footprints forming a pathway. This was common throughout the cultural periods of Babylon, Hattusha, Akkad, Assyria etc... and even found in Egyptian Elephantine temples.

>if I sell it hard enough maybe he'll buy it/10

Every major software in Linux is shit.
That's what happens when you have an extremely big project with comparatively little oversight and design directive.

That's why I use DWM by Suckless (tm)

World history is important my summerfag nemesis. Everyone knows that Jow Forums doubles as a world history board. Lurk moar.

>XFCE and KDE
>Shit
I don't think that word means what you think it means

>summerfag
oh ho ho ho, looks like we have a newfriend among us!

>I know you are but what am i
This again. Pathetic.

>Who actually uses it?
I do.

Attached: GNOME.png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>this again
maybe it's time you go back

>numix
meme'd

>back
After you.

>after
but user, I've always been here

abstracts the user interface and keeps everything minimal and clutter free. You don't have to care about tweaking too much because it's well abstracted to human language. It achieves what unix philosophy fags thing their retarded window manager written in a low level programming language that requires recompiling with every modification achieve. Simplicity comes through abstraction, not by using low-level, far from human language design.
It only needs some improvement in performance to be great. Maybe drop the javascript for something better.

I saw your arrival from a distance yesterday. It is I who have been here since the beginning, and you who have found this location mere hours ago.

>Who actually uses it?
Me, see

The fuck is numix?

That gtk theme

The best theme and icon sets ever created in free software history. People hate on it because nothing even comes close.

Adapta/Papirus is kino

imagine the smell

It isn't though.

Attached: gnome-tweaks.png (872x622, 34K)

GNOME: why would I want a smelly foot on my desktop?

KDE: the K stands for Krap

discuss

Attached: 1396937247443.png (1374x400, 22K)

Numix copycat then

King in the north?

budgie exists

unironically this.

>Having nothing else open but a single browser window with a single Jow Forums tab open
Please get a hobby

I don't really see the similarity tbqh.

Attached: numix.png (898x648, 33K)

Why would I want to show you guys what I'm doing on my PC or what sites I visit? The image is supposed to show that I use GNOME and nothing else.

The foot feels so fucking good.

Attached: footjob-9fcb96dbfeae9d56e08f5004d58137b1.gif (800x450, 955K)

Woke.

based
>le productive meme
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I'm so sorry.

you wish you fat fedora wearing furry fuck

kde and gnome are garbageware

Y’know I actually use KDE myself, I know this desktop environment is supposed to be better but, you know what they say

old habits... they die hard

cucks are attracted to sluts

Your face is toilet ware

Attached: syndrome-buddy-pine-the-incredibles-2.89.jpg (210x240, 12K)