This is why most people are bad engineers or programmers

This is why most people are bad engineers or programmers

Attached: e2490a2a9c0bc12668c8ee9408bcb9f0.png (1444x136, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

great-teacher-onizuka-gto.fandom.com/wiki/Urumi_Kanzaki
federalpay.org/employees/ames-research-center
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>another IQ thread

Attached: 1559553918450.png (583x482, 119K)

there are no autists on this board with iq 180

IQ masturbation belongs on

They aren't feeling as validated as you?

I know some fag from collage that had a legit tested 170IQ.
Dude crunches numbers for NASA now.
That fucker has never jacked off.
He's 30yrs old and has never had sex, kissed a girl, or even wacked off.
He said its a waste of his time.
I got some slut to jump him at a house party and he outright refused.
Guess he's gonna take one for humanity

What a easy mode life

For someone so smart he's actually easy to talk to.
Dude got hired right after finishing his masters.
Says he started at 350K.
Dude hates spending money so he drives a early 2000s Yaris.
Weird dude for sure

reminder there are people who unironically try to learn programming from youtube videos

God I wish that were me. Sex ain't done nothing but make everything difficult. I'm not saying I'd be this dude's level but I'd probably have finished this degree by now and have a job

>Rewarding an autismal sperg like that with 350k
>he won't even spend it on anything fun
>meanwhile I, a true hedonist, only have 50k to spend on video games and plastic vaginas

life's not fair

Attached: pepe.gif (260x377, 2.68M)

Man that is bad ESL.

>NASA
>350k

bullshit detected. i work with actual NASA engineers (not NASA myself) and their pay is shit.

>I get paid like shit
>Therefore you are wrong
Cope more fag.
You probably get shit pay cuz you don't have a PhD and a genius level IQ.

>not being able to read
truly genius level

Attached: bro_nan.jpg (900x900, 110K)

if he were actually going to take one for humanity he'd have a bunch of kids so his high IQ genes aren't lost to the world forever.

Next time you seem him strike up a conversation about dysgenics.

The guy should at least donate his sperm if he doesn't want to raise a kid.

Where is this even from OP? I just can't buy into IQ accurately measuring intelligence since there are too many facets to intelligence and too many things that would be impossible to test, and I'm someone who scored reasonably high. Also most the traits listed there have more to do with things like creativity or self awareness.

No, he should raise the kids too, and pay for their upbringing with all his unwanted money. We need high IQ offspring raised by high IQ parents and with all the appropriate investment in their development.

>high IQ parents raising high IQ kids
reminds me of that genius girl from GTO

There is only one facet though, IQ.

GTO? Could you explain what you're talking about?

IQ becomes more and more inaccurate predictor of anything once you delve beyond 2 SDs from 100.
There's a lot of problems measuring high IQ anyway.

Right but to me there is a difference between IQ and intelligence due to that. IQ measures one specific aspect of it (pattern recognition), and I'm sure there are people who are good at pattern recognition in their own way, but might not excel at applying this to a test. Then you have problems like, you can't measure things like "awareness", or creativity (I think you need creativity to be truly intelligent otherwise you can't think for yourself), and people who think unconventionally might be harder to test. For example this one psychologist talked about how creative people have a natural tendency to go against the grain, to test something you have to do it in a tried and true manner and someone like that is going to make a 90 degree turn and say "I'm going to do it completely differently", so I think someone with extreme creativity and intelligence, it would be hard to measure their intelligence as accurately. You have all these random things like that seem to me difficult to measure, like mood for instance, some people perform much better in a higher mood.

I will say though, for what it is, IQ seems to do a good job, and measure certain things fairly well. Although there is that argument I see a lot that if you keep taking IQ tests over and over you get better at taking IQ tests, which would implicate it is not something you are born with. It seems a rather complicated subject.

>be Kanzaki Urumi
>IQ 200
>mother is genius
>father is an unknown brilliant american scientist
>mother got fertilized from his tube sperm
>mother put the rest of his sperm in a tube in refrigerator
>mother showed urumi the tube and todl her "it's your father"

great-teacher-onizuka-gto.fandom.com/wiki/Urumi_Kanzaki

Yeah I've read a lot IQ is a lot more accurate above 125 or so, the argument being that there are more people who are in the 100-125 range and less people above that, so you have less people to compare. Someone even said "125+ just means you are smart and you can't say much beyond that".

BTW I know a lot of people who are really smart in a problem solving way, but cannot think for themselves to save their lives. They completely lack things like critical thinking.

It's difficult to develop a test that you couldn't get better at by repeating it because there are only so many patterns you can fit into a test question that doesn't take an hour to read. Eventually you've just seen them all.

Devising a unique test for everyone is obviously out of the question and misses the point of IQ measurement anyway.

But to me this just says that intelligence is borderline impossible to test, because of factors like that. I won't dismiss though that IQ likely comes pretty damn close regardless at measuring -aspects- of intelligence.

I don't remember this episode

it's in the manga.
i only watch the first episode of the anime so i can't confirm if it's in the anime.
it's in the wiki though.

It works fine for most of the population which is its goal in the first place.
It's the outliers where it breaks apart but outliers are hard to measure because of their nature anyway.

But a highly intelligent person is an outlier, which to me defeats the purpose if you can't measure a highly intelligent person.

Attached: x8.png (1886x2800, 1.06M)

What's the point of measuring >130 IQ people other than intellectual dick comparsions?
Feynman famously had IQ of 125 and yet he is considered one of the greatest physicists of all time. There just isn't as much predictive power behind saying someone has, for example, 20 IQ points more than someone else in the >130 range.

Attached: x9.png (1886x2800, 1.17M)

Attached: x14.png (3642x2800, 1.74M)

Not that user but youre right. However if that person is highly intelligent then he cant still put some squares in place. There might not even be 1 answer per question, we dont know since theyre classified. Anyhow, he is still going to beat your average joe by a wide marging

The problem is differentiating between two highly intelligent people

Can* fuck

What's the point of measuring intelligence at all beyond intellectual dick comparisons? Your argument doesn't make much sense to me. Measuring any amount of intelligence can become a intellectual dick comparison, regardless if it is in the high end or not. The point is to try to get an accurate view into someones intelligence, regardless how high, not just to measure whether someone is normal or not.

statistics, which is why pointing at IQ's inability to quantify and compare the strengths in two individuals as an indictement of IQ probably means that you really don't know what its purpose is and are probably just looking at it as a metaphorical dick to wave around

Its purpose was supposedly for the military to tell if someone is retarded or not. I am saying it fails at measuring /how/ intelligent someone is in the high end, and can just say someone is intelligent/average/dumb (but again, at certain aspects of intelligence). If I was looking at it as something as a "metaphorical dick to wave around" then I would be going around flaunting my IQ and saying how accurate it is... that argument is just stupid, you're just making baseless attacks against what you imagine my character to be like.

>implying anyone knows the thing in itself
The only people who think they are intelligent are morons.

>have an IQ that's tested 142
>have a brother with a similar IQ
>he applies for a job
>has to do some online tests
>we do them together
>all answers in all categories of the test are correct

Attached: 50a.jpg (470x595, 201K)

I bet the dude would play (if he played games) games on easy mode so he could perform better. Why?

>iq 185
>in a hurry
Yikes

Attached: BECOMING_VS_BEING.png (2529x1214, 962K)

How can someone unironically believe "smart people never think they are smart". What, so no smart person ever has realized they are intelligent? They would at the very least see signs, but ofc also be aware of their flaws and the things they aren't as good at. Plus, you can have a smart person who is just extremely shit at self awareness or humility, maybe they are just very gifted at logic or something else. I think a smart person would be more likely to QUESTION their intelligence, if they are someone who is adept at critical thinking and thinking into possibilities. But again, someone might excel at something like logic but suck at those things.

On philosophical level there are incredible assumptions made with IQ. People above a certain IQ generally seem to assume certainties about concepts in order to increase the efficiency of performance. The problem with that is inherent blindness to "fringe issues".

Inevitably, this leads to error in decision making.
The best minds are aware of the issues of staking out or scoping a concept.

I have never met an intelligent monkey.
Our logic and understanding of the world is a castle of sand.

Attached: Anton_Chigurh 2.jpg (1100x618, 31K)

This table was made by a schizo.

IDK what you mean by the monkey part, but I agree with the later, we as humans have a very flimsy understanding of reality due to our limited minds, the fact that everything is filtered through our minds. We can try at least to come close to understanding though.

As a fairly smart person, I don't think that's what he means. I know I'm smart, but for the most part I don't feel anywhere near as smart as most people see me. I just think they're stupid in comparison.

Based as fuck. These are the true humans who drive progress.

Well what I'm saying is that to achieve an efficiency of thought past a certain level you have to inherently ignore the boundaries of concepts to a degree, otherwise you would be perpetually chasing a rabbit down a hole.

OK, but you still think you are smart. A lot of people unironically believe that any person who admits they are intelligent isn't intelligence. A lot of people conflate things like humility with intelligence.

isn't intelligent*

those people are brainlets who have heard from someone else the accurate observation about how intelligent people think of themselves, and then completely misunderstood it because they are brainlets.

I think intelligent people would just be more likely to consider more possibilities, and not necessarily have to be down on themselves or think something like "other people are just stupid in comparison". Well yes, if you are smart, many other people seem stupid in comparison, that's what being smart is, but I guess this is where perception comes in.

Problem solving way, but not critical thinking? Makes no sense.

Whats your point?

By critical thinking I mean things like being able to question things. Someone can be very good at solving practical problems, but not be considered with analyzing the world around them and just thinking for the sake of thinking, and they would not be prone to questioning the reality or world around them, instead focused on solving the practical problems like "X thing broke, I need to fix it".

I didn't know my post was supposed to have a point.

but not be concerned*
I'm drunk and every time I try to delete a post to redo it it tells me password incorrect

I have never met a smart person. People are unintelligent animals. Smartness is an arbitrary hierarchy based on assumptions on vague and imprecise notions of conceptual understanding.
You only have to prod a person to make them bleed.

Attached: 1516788534265.jpg (960x960, 42K)

wish I didn't have such a primitive mind to find things attractive

I think it's a matter of perception. You can say "well from this perception, all humans are stupid, because imagine an alien vastly more intelligent than we could ever be and we would all seem pretty stupid in comparison." But you can at most say "the evidence shows that X person is better at Y cognitive ability, and Z person is better at W cognitive ability, and A person is mediocre at basically every cognitive ability." It just seems really hard to measure.

Sounds pretty based to me user. It's a shame he won't pass his intelligence on.

>learn programming from youtube videos
How else are they supposed to learn?

My friend brad is general counsel for nasa and even he doesn’t make 350k. The engineers absolutely don’t.

Bay area engineer here

Nasa is full of blue hairs now. And NASA engineers are POOR. NASA's ficilitity is a shithole.

Zero NASA engineers make $350k. Their salaries are public you fucking retards. Dude is larping

>it's a matter of perception
No it's the fundamental issue of language being a mere tool stuck in the middle of interpretation between two players.

Well, that is also an issue for sure.

So NASA is doomed?
Fuck. China really screwed the US.

fuck off you larping faggot, you don't work at Ames

based as fuck i haven't jacked off in 60 days i'm going there too

Why are programmers bad engineers?
They didn't go to school for it and aren't taking it seriously but think they're smart enough to get by but actually are mistakenly causing serious problems that show up long after they're done.

HELL YES!! I am a genius! fap fap fap fap. everyone around me is stupid

165 IQ guy here.

Until I turned 24, I didn't even know it was possible to masturbate. I had wet dreams every now and then up to that point and it always created a huge mess.

The moment I discovered masturbation, I became less depressed and I somehow feel like my talent was shot a bit. I'm going to go no fap for a while and see what happens.

Attached: 1561940812846.jpg (800x888, 119K)

based

Attached: last frame of last video [Rise to Throne] (2018-08-11).png (480x360, 228K)

federalpay.org/employees/ames-research-center

Wait was this the guy who claimed that nobody could write creatively unless they had like a 140 IQ or something?

Sexual frustration is definitely one of the most powerful tools a man has for productivity. Your mojo is unironically the fuel of your will to live. Some people turn that to purely chasing women, others turn that to work. That's why once a man gets a girlfriend they become worthless as a human being, but shortly after they become married they, with a few exceptions, become workhorses. That's why married men's productivity goes up and they make more money. Why's that? Because a man loves his family? Hahahaha. No no, it's because of a frigid wife who won't let him bust a nut in her rancid pussy or even masturbate. As soon as he starts an affair his productivity drops off like a rock again and he brings drama to the office. That's because he's shooting too much. Watch and observe in your office

>implying avoiding samsara is stupid

your point? doesn't prove (You) work at Ames, so fuck off you larpfag

Your bitterness is showing.

A) I'm not that user
b) That user never said he worked at AMES
3) Regardless of whether any of us do or do not work there, there is nobody at AMES making $350k or even close
???) You are the one who is larping

146 IQ NEET here. Feels good, while faggots are wageslaving and yearning for meaning in their realization of how increasingly meaningless their lives are, I've already found it.

Attached: 今井喬裕(Takahiro Imai)-www.kaifineart.com-1.jpg (845x1160, 662K)

youll never be >150IQ if ur poop girth measures under 2 inches
it takes REAL brain POWER to eject such thing from your body
pic related: a sub 150IQ person attempting to release a 2.2incher
failure can cause severe brain damage..

Attached: uuuu.jpg (800x449, 46K)

Nice

>attributes from best to worst
>wis
>cha
>int
>dex
>con
>str
Everyone intfag itt btfo.

>muh IQ
reminder Feynman had only 120 IQ

Attached: Richard_Feynman_Nobel.jpg (220x311, 13K)

he didn't have "120 iq". he got 120 scores in some arbitrary test he probably didn't care about too much.

IQ isn't intrinsic property of humans, it's just man-made (failed) attempt to quantize human intelligence.

IQ testing is cancer. This has nothing to do with anything, you knuckle dragging monkey.

Friend from uni tested 170 too and he always had a slut to fuck. Extroverted sociopath.

Are you guys talking about results in on-line IQ tests? Cause every non-retarded person gets genius-level results on those. It's just a scam to make you interested in paying for a real IQ evaluation.

>Failed attempt to quantize human intelligence
>Quantizes it pretty well in the respect of profession, reaction times, language etc
You might not like it but IQ defines your succes in life. If you have one below 120 or 130 you will never become an millionaire through hard work

It defines if you should be accepted to uni or not. If you should be hired or not.

Sadly thats why the testing is banned in US, people are afraid of IQ

Most people are satisfied with knowing bare minimum to do their work.

that's autism