Why don't you have an iPhone?

Why don't you have an iPhone?

Attached: iphone-xr-white-select-201809.png (940x1112, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=9320#show
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Botched updates after a few years
Really pricey when the budget phone does all I need and perhaps a little more
Really, really locked down, I used to have problems even doing basic tasks like opening certain files from browsers
Awful resolution in an era of 400ppi average

Because I like Android more on phones, I have an iPad though because Android tablets are pure dogshit

Because I'm straight and white

This. Every Android tablet I've ever had was a disappointment, so I've given up and have accepted the iPad, but I still prefer Android on phones mostly because it's what I've used for the past 8 years.

I'm straight iPhones seem to sell more amongst gay people and women

Attached: 1561754495595.jpg (1105x821, 103K)

because of shitposters like you

Attached: 1518431403471.png (1120x608, 1.1M)

waiting for a smol iPhone to come out to upgrade from my OnePlus 3

Because then I'd have to use iOS, a touchscreen keyboard, and Lightning cables

because im not a fucking retard

Attached: ANGERY.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>Android phone + iPad

Attached: DOnKVr2_1.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Can't install LOS on it.

I don't like notches
It doesn't have a jack port
Overpriced

I can draw dick picks with my Note 9's Sylus. iPhone can never beat that.

I can take dick pics on snapchat.
Don’t need to draw what you have LMAO

Attached: 6F7101DE-D0B8-47B1-8105-C84C7CE6798E.jpg (223x226, 6K)

Cope harder

>no headphone jack
>no expandable storage
>no removable battery
>proprietary software
>notch
My S8+ is 3/5 on these criteria, but my S5 was 5/5.
Everything that's new is just worse than what already existed.

Attached: apple-samsung.jpg (908x1318, 283K)

If Apple moves to a second source, or even moves those parts in-house, Sammy is sunk.
Most of Samsung's phones (EG non-smartphones) sell at a loss; they only gain marketshare. Any dilution of their income stream would be a serious problem for Samsung.

I dislike the smell of shit and curry.

Attached: 1550608199965.jpg (960x540, 42K)

Can't afford it

I have an XR. I like it I guess. Don't really give a shit about phones.

The SE was the last iPhone worth owning.

I refuse to use iOS since it's written entirely by pajeets.

Attached: 1551161734125.png (709x869, 522K)

>If Apple moves to a second source, or even moves those parts in-house, Sammy is sunk.

That wouldn't be economically efficient. Samsung has competitive advantage in markets like OLED screens. Sure, Apple could eventually produce their own to hurt Samsung, but it would be more expensive to do that than to keep buying from Samsung. It doesn't make much sense from a business perspective.

>Overpriced
>Usually breaks in 1-2 years
>I only use my phone to make calls

Choice:
Buy a $1000 bullshit device with features I don't need every 2 years OR buy a regular phone for $10 which has 3,5 audiojack, radio, SD card.

>largest smartphone OEM in the world
>sunk

I doubt it.

I have a SE. My only complain is to not be able to drag n drop shit in the memory. The hardware/software is really really nice overwise

Can't block ads.

>Awful resolution in an era of 400ppi average

what PPI is your laptop?

most likely much lower than an 'Apple Retina Display'

I prefer shitting in a toilet as opposed to a street.

Attached: 1555848578580.jpg (643x960, 255K)

I was looking into that. Is it really worth $750 though?

I do. I know I made the right decision to upgrade my iPhone 6s+ to a iPhone Xs Max when I overheard female co-workers unironically dissing green bubbles.

And what do you think the Java based Android is written by?

I have an Xs Max, will be buying the next iPhone on launch day and selling this one

I've had my same Galaxy S4 since it launched

cringe

based

based

I have a Pixel.

I only have a phone to make and receive calls from my gf who accepts my autism. If I didn't have her I wouldn't have a phone

Same, it's a good time

poor in the sense that i can't force my self to waste more than 100 on a phone

Imagine getting bullied into buying an iPhone.

Kys, my guy

I was going to but the guy at the store asked me what I use my phone for.

- Listening to music on wired headphones
- Listening to the radio
- Listening to my own library of music instead of paying apple subscription fee
-Watching my own vids/movies instead of paying apple subscription fee

He talked me out of it and gave me a sweet deal on an Lg G7. Half the price of an iphone x. Feels good man.

I already do and it’s the iPhone 7 Plus 128GB Silver. No reason to upgrade for now

Phone isn't a laptop. Don't move the goalpost

right, so a 15.6" 4k laptop is a gimmick at 282 ppi, but you need 600 ppi on a 5.5" screen?

Because I am sick of Apple's anti-consumer practices.
>t. bought s8, utter garbage

Apple died with steve jobs

and by women too lmao

Because I want a smartphone, not a toy

>instead of paying Apple subscription fee

That's what gave it away

I barely leave my room, why would i need a phone?

It wasn't that expensive, got a student discount for iPhone XS 8% off so the price was just that + tip

It should be like why don’t you have a blackberry. You know the entire concept of fingerprint involves a touchscreen camera. So many like to have that tech for security. Little black boxes.

They would just buy OLEDs from BOE or LG. Samsung is far from a OLED monopoly, they don't even make TV sized panels.

I'm not a manchild soiboi.

Attached: 1554404384510.webm (960x540, 2.16M)

Because I find them frustrating to use. They are just too limited in doing anything outside of basic tasks.

I own a lot of headphones so needing to use a dongle is a pain in the ass.
An SD card slot is also still the most convenient way for me to transfer raws from my DLSR.

I don't like the look of a huge notch. Personally I would prefer even bezels over such an asymmetric eyesore.

I want one. Just waiting for 2020 new iPhone SE.

Attached: Screenshot_20190626-230311__01.jpg (1920x1080, 153K)

DESIGNATED

That’s why new phones need more govt approval. And through embassy law they can allow what countries are allowed to monitor by subrogation. A lot of people have subrogations. During Bush time many Americans opened subrogations through Brazil. The idea becomes why do some countries need to go through another country for subrogations and not directly. The idea is that Bush was a russian supremacist contender. I heard the camera could see crystal clear like 30 ft away. Plus in an emergency they could just tap into WiFi Grids. Youlll just see contours lines. Even with IP blockers. It grounds it even more. Which is what people feared.

> really really locked down

You mean reliable & stable?

>Sweet deal on an LG G6
That phone isn't worth half the price of an iPhone X.

because I dropped my 6s on the concrete and smashed the screen into a million pieces, and I'm sure as fuck not buying a phone without a headphone jack

Which is a problem in NYC with people living in sky scrapers and another having signal blockers sorry not IP. Which means buildings are going to be ethnically owned. So they need everything flat out.

>lagPhone X
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1544131320483.png (994x961, 335K)

It’s why no one really speaks. Because bush instead decided to deport all federal officials and military servicemen out of the country to analyze it from outside in. Instead of admitting Russian transgressions. So he technically expedited it. So all of them did subrogations. From abroad. As for image i heard it works with the same concept as drug labs which need earth. Basically they can track origin by analyzing dichotomous earth, sand or soil content. Imagine Israel in the business of selling holy soil? So you need the color combinations.

Thats me, plus a macbook pro and a Pop!_os desktop machine

>implying i don't already a have a 128gb iPhone XR

Based and SEpilled

I'm not a subhuman manchild iSheep.

If i could put a microsd card in one id probably have one

I don't smoke cock.

Attached: 1534263076737.png (1009x743, 463K)

I would consider iPhones to be pretty cheap in terms of the materials used. Pretty garbage saphire for camera lenses, aluminum, and glass. So like most other phones that cost $500ish.

i have a 5s as a backup (note 9 main) and it still runs ok for basic bitch stuff, most people i know have iphone 6s or 7s lol

i literally have that exact phone.

Because I am happy with my Nokia.

I'm straight.

>really really locked down
>You mean reliable & stable?
Yeeeaaaahhhhh, and that "stability" comes with the inability of the end user to downgrade iOS, have it battery throttled or randomly turn off? Really great choices man.

Let me make it simple for you: It's nota necessary. Just as it's not necessary to pay more for a screen with a lower resolution and PPI. When your product is an overpriced piece of garbage and all you're going to say is "you don't need that" I'm going to ask that the cost of your product is therefore appropriately priced, which is less than the competition, not more. If I'm going to pay premium price, damn right I want it to have more than I could need. When you skim, you had better lower that price tag.

>sub 1080p IPS LCD screen
>no micro SD card slot
>no headphone jack
>slightly worse than average battery life
>worth even close to $750
Just no.

Too big for a phone.

If I can't get out of my house I don't care how fucking clean it is

you can do all of that on iphone

Attached: 60D0683C-5AF7-41EE-B95B-9C7181761159.jpg (900x900, 327K)

Had bad experiences with 2 x 5 and 5s. Batteries dying etc. One just crapped out over night for no apparent reason, wasn't so much as touched.

Activated my spare galaxy s3 and honestly feeling much more at home and down to earth with that. Does what it needs to do, call and msg and has mobile internet for emergencies only and not as a way of life

>>slightly worse than average battery life

the XR does not have worse than average battery life

Attached: 96171.png (650x900, 58K)

Oh, yeah, the shill website which also publishes Apple bought and paid for "industry leading benchmarks" couldn't be bullshit, no, that never happens. And you can't even how they tested it.
gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?idPhone=9320#show

i have an iphone 6s

imagine the smell

Because I'm very kikey when it comes to spending money, I'd never pay a couple hundred extra just to get a certain brand.

My company gave me an iPhone se, it's okay to make calls but hate typing on it.

You should have requested for a plus sized iPhone.

Samsung also sells a shit ton of other products besides toys on oled panels.
Fridges
Toasters
Laptops
Actual fucking tanks