WHY do you own a iphone ?

there is literally no reason other then "oh i got it as a present" to use it instead of a android phone

Attached: aaaaNON.gif (500x281, 1.44M)

stay mad poorfag

>Sent from my iPhone XS Max™

I got it as a present (iPhone SE, the best model Apple has made). Plan on switching to a phone that supports either LineageOS or Sailfish OS once it stops working.

Company phone

Its what my job gave me and i'm not spending money to buy my own phone if i don't need to.

I'm a chad

Its almost as if... you have nothing better to do except sperg out on the internet !

>device looks better
>UI looks better and feels more coherent
>latest iPhone costs roughly as much as the latest Android flagships
also, I'm not going to support Google if there's an alternative
yes, even if that alternative is Apple

because i like it
sent from my iPhone 6 that has a pair of Beats Solo headphones plugged in, listening to my favorite music
eat shit my shit, bitch nigger

jailbroken iPhone > everything else

>iPhone 6
Are you enjoying your throttling yet? Time to upgrade to iPhone XS Max!

Support.

Still rocking my iphone 7 3 years later running the latest ios at 94% battery capacity, with still 2+ years of usage out of it before it becomes obsolete.

>throttling
bruh wtf r u talkin about? i got this phone when it first came out and its still run relatively the same since. the only difference is the battery drains a little faster now, but thats due to use. do you believe all memes that Jow Forums feeds you?

>have to re-jailbreak every update
>each update makes it harder to do so
>currently have to re-exploit it every boot
It's like taking a dick in every oriface.

>all the iToddlers in this thread

Attached: heheheheheheheheehehe.png (208x226, 88K)

posting satania - a classic defense mechanism used when a poorfag feels inferior for having less spending money

>have to re-jailbreak every update
i am still on iOS 11.
>each update makes it harder to do so
once jailbreaking won't be a thing, i will switch to android.
>currently have to re-exploit it every boot
>uptime 36 days
not really a problem

Because I prefer it, what other reason do I need? still using an 6s. Will probably get an XR after new phones come out so it's cheaper.

How much is apple paying you?I don't care which os anyone uses ,

Attached: 5d175e45fc7e933b218b4581.jpg (320x180, 13K)

Half a rupee per post, sir.

i wish i was getting paid for this. it'd be the easiest job ever. poorfags suck.

IMMA SAY IT

Attached: 1553624990623.png (313x291, 134K)

I don't. I'd give it to someone else if someone gifted one to me because I don't need a piece of garbage where I can't directly drag and drop shit and which requires buying other otherwise needless accompanying hardware like a mental retard.

got it because the ecosystem other's have bought into, also, I've never complained about it's functioning in the 8 months since I've owned one, after years of androids.

Whereas having the iphone has enabled me to have group meetings over facetime to go over presentations (group facetime), talk to family (facetime), a comfy message app (imessage).

You think I'm going to explain to my friends and colleagues about how they should download some shithole app so that we can conversate? Nobody except pajeets, second-gen pajeets/other foreigners use things like whattsapp.

It's fucking comfy, user, it's fucking comfy and you don't even have to buy the $1500 ones, either.

Also, software support. It's unparalleled for how long iphones are supported with current updates.

iOS is one of the most solid mobile operating systems there are. It is virtually impossible for it to be infected with malware. It does have occasional glitches, but not nearly as many as Android. Plus, it respects your privacy, unlike Android which is made by surveillance company Google.

why would I use an operating system developed exclusively to data mine poor people?

DROIDTODDLERS BTFO!!!!

Attached: 8EED7CC1-234B-4C75-B305-86CE9DD39F67.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

fpbp

I had an iphone 5s and recently switched to an xperia but before I did I made sure to turn off imessage and facetime... but for some reason I'm still not able to receive text messages. Why is Android so clunky?

>buying flagship phones
>google is the only one making Android phones

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone XR

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-30 at 11.21.12 AM.png (1920x1080, 2.56M)

if your goal is signifying wealth then why do you use an iphone when it's the most recognizxable off-the-shelf product to signify wealth, like air jordans and caddilacs, which is why they are so popular with black people, celebrities, and poor people?

why don't you own a Vertu or a custom finished device? you're telling me you didn't pay someone to gold plate your blackberry? do you not have some level of taste and discretion?

Attached: verynice.jpg (500x638, 33K)

iPhone 5s here

This but unironically

Attached: ADAB2F8E-4398-4B74-A597-A83023A76357.png (1242x2688, 730K)

I needed a cheap secure phone that just werked, so I got an SE for $150.

I carry two phones around
Note 9 is my daily driver for everything
iPhone 6S for $100 is for business reasons since company app is dogshit on android, barely gets used outside of that unless I need it for emergencies

I don't own one

Attached: 1547210284260.jpg (1664x1473, 331K)

To make you seethe faggot

>iPhone 6
Sorry bud, this place isn’t for poor people

because it's better

I prefer the apple botnet over the google one.

The update cycle on Android devices are shorter and less predictable compared to an iPhone's. Unless you flash them yourself, you'll never see a 4 year old Android phone that gets the newest updates as soon as they become live.

because i use imessage and my carrier only offers cellular service over wifi for iphones and samshit phones, so i picked iphone

i own it to flex on poorfags and homeless people

I have money, cope more poorfag.

>unironically using iphone
I wouldn't even be able to shitpost on this thing.

My friend got it as a present from his mom
I always tease that he's an itoddler now
When he send me manga screenshots with ads I remember why I love not being an applel fag

But you can unlock bootloader and a flash a free LineageOS and not support any big tech
Why do you settle for less?

>itoddler
>manga
what are you, 12 years old or just animetard manchilds ?

fpwp

My Oneplus from 2 years ago costed me less than half of what the latest iPhone costs and can do more!

>and can do more!
For sure, if you consider sending info to chinks as "more".

Can somebody please explain Satania posting to me?

It seethes the iToddlers.

Attached: 1546656706929.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

itoddlers btfo, what's there to understand.

Virgin poorfags thinking they’re “funny” and genuinely thinking posting anime shite blows people out.
It’s quite sad really.

Also the stats show they’re more than likely Indian.

Attached: BA940826-8924-46CC-97D3-A8F4E3FE2ADE.jpg (3072x3072, 1.42M)

fuck the animetard poorfags

absolutely seething

Attached: 1558544527899.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

Look at the picture you posted, if you are older than 10 I have bad news for you.

imagine seething this hard lol

You forgot to post your childish animetard picture.

This seethes the iJeet.

Attached: 1536733582312.png (1036x1402, 378K)

Left pick pls.

I don't have those I'm not that satania poster. I just find it funny how easily you can anger pea brained animehaters.

you are talking to two different anons

Attached: 1561409801753.jpg (976x1079, 150K)

There you are, I just want to see how many pictures you have of that stupid anime.
>pea brained
>animehaters
pick one

What's Vigne's opinion on iPhones and iToddlers?

Attached: pS5NP3aGIBuYLQdLYlDDPsNqP2pB-klmcm0VdBAsg__ACQR7o-jiflugYHgMKzCyijB7VUm7TpIt6jWfP3BgYg.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I don't think Vigne would fall for Apple marketing tactics so easy...

Vigne must be a poorfag.

Got it as a present when my android phone broke. Will replace it when Librem5 releases.

I'm not an incel. Also jailbreaking is a white mans hobby.

Attached: IMG_1378.jpg (520x1024, 84K)

androcucks SEETHING

Attached: B27B5D97-3EEA-4354-A2ED-20072B34680C.gif (360x360, 208K)

Does iOS play webm yet?

lagdroid users SEETHING

Just like the applefags.

Street shit harder

Attached: F51CAE6A-F818-4DE2-A977-DD09C30F7BFA.jpg (1242x1839, 936K)

Just werks
Buttery smooth
Software devs shit in loos

>applefag
>poorfag
pick one, it's the lagdroid users with their cheap knockoff chink phones who are poor

I did not
iPhone devs program swift and shits in loos. Android devs program Java and shits on streets. Reading comprehension, rajeesh.

>android
>java
>street shitter
seems legit

Android feels like a toy OS, not to mention the SEVERE lack of updates from vendors...like most of them drop support for a phone after like 1-2 years because they don't want to be stuck updating their tuned base Android image(they don't give a fuck about their customers). Don't even say "lmao just install a custom rom bro". It's a fucking cell phone, it should "just work". I've been using the same iPhone SE since 2016 and haven't had a single issue nor do i feel the need to upgrade in the near future. Android kids are literally poor street shitters with a misplaced superiority complex, most of whom are fat.

Attached: 1557438910066.jpg (384x384, 27K)

>Software devs shit in loos
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1557207908974.png (709x869, 522K)

Wow I'm so glad my phone can be throttled for 5 whole years!

In a faggy way but yes, you have to have VLC and it will then open the webm using it.

I prefer literally everything except using Jow Forums on my iPhone for that reason.

It also pisses me off that I can’t use iMessage on my PC which I’m not sure if it’s entirely for Jewish reasons or if they can’t guarantee security if it’s not on a Mac.

I fell for the ‘muh specs’ and ‘you just pay for the name’ memes and had a Galaxy S2 S5 and S8 before buying an iPhone XS to leave the google botnet and then became pleasantly surprised with how much I preferred it. My brother got an S10 and was pretty disappointed with it when it was compared to my phone, the amount of botnet you have to disable, how pajeet tier the galaxy buds were over AirPods, just in general how it felt to use and the lack of iMessage and FaceTime without using some botnet pajeet 3rd party app.

The only genuine reasons I can see for using an Android over an iPhone now is:
1) You need to be able to customise (I would say limitlessly but customisation on iPhone is basically limited to changing the wallpaper)
2) You need an SD card slot
3) You need a headphone jack

If you don’t follow any of that criteria then what possible reason could there be to use Android?

>lagPhone

This is an anime board

The fact still stands, animetard nigger.

Fucking sick to death of laying down $800 EVERY TWO YEARS on Android just because the second the replacement is even announced all support stops and the last update + new applications come out that run bogshit slow on the Android version a step back.
Fragmented java dogshit Android is, I bought an iPhone 6 last year for $400 new and it just ran out of support this year, and I don't give a shit, it still works as if I just got it.

Why would anyone use a mobile phone?

>buy high end android
>two OS version upgrades then stops to avoid slowdown due to higher systems requirements on newer OS versions
>monthly security updates for 5+ years and going

>buy iShit
>OS upgrades are tied to security updates
>each upgrade slows down iShit by 50% cumulatively
>iShit is an unusable shitheap by the end of 1 year

Attached: 1530804831843.png (1190x803, 385K)

As I have seen, a lot of them lease the phone because most iPhone users are poorfags trying to look rich.

Old phone and currently have an Android but I keep the iPhone around for 2 reasons.
1. Even disconnected the 911 and GPS function still work so it is awesome as a emergency phone and MP3 player.
2. Offline map downloaded to work with GPS. In a pinch I can use this for navigation.

Attached: 1550739164834.gif (480x270, 885K)

>>two OS version upgrades then stops to avoid slowdown due to higher systems requirements on newer OS versions
Oreo was literally designed with lower spec devices in mind. Not an excuse.
>monthly security updates for 5+ years
Yeah I remember updating my SGS3 in 2017. OH WAIT Samsung dropped it.

>>OS upgrades are tied to security updates
What are point releases, Rakesh?
>each upgrade slows down iShit by 50% cumulatively
>iShit is an unusable shitheap by the end of 1 year
iOS 11 I can admit was shite but 12 and 13 beta actually speed up iPhones, but you wouldn’t know that Rajeesh.

>t. Sent from safari on poOS, because my shitty phone doesn't have a dedicated Jow Forums app

Ok
>Sent from my OnePlus One running android 9

>using safari for Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (1125x2436, 381K)

based and red pilled

it werks

just replace the battery and you’ll get your speed back.

The Chan and fortune exist