WHAT THE FUCK AMDBROS

WHAT THE FUCK AMDBROS
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: noooooooooooooooooo.png (2021x754, 560K)

>over 1k
>out of stock

gamers need to be eradicated

jesus, is that 4 16s?

probably 16x 8x 4x 4x

fuck, are pre-orders up?

>Only 4 PCI

what the fuck, this is what "EPIC GAYMER" shit has done

>buying a 1k motherboard for street shitter tier amd hardware
lmao

>streetshitter tier hardware
you do know that this motherboard powered the 3950x to a world record cinebench score, right?

>unironically shilling amd

2000 rupees deposited to your newegg account!

>world records don't exist because they hurt my feelings
who is the shill now?

you for sucking a brand's dick.
amd has always been the pajeet/poor person's choice.
no matter how much you shill, it will always remain that way.

Holy mother of god. Let the rich revitalize the AMD market with these prices at launch. The price will come down within the year.

Turns out Intel fanboys were the true poorfags.

Attached: 1514324054793.png (400x550, 160K)

>3x M.2
Wew lad

good goy

u sound like a schizo having a fit desu

u sound like a street shitter.

You see how the slots are three different lengths, corresponding to the three lengths of card?
I bet they're all on the same channels and you can only use one at a time, instead of one M2. with three different fittings.
I absolutely bet that's what the jews have done. Gamers won't realise.

amd needs to make profit too, it's your fault for buying intel and making these prices okay

that's a good goy, now give shlomo a kiss

>supports 4600MHz by A-XMP OC

what did she mean by this

This. People with money have always bought and will always buy Intel+NVidia machines.

>1 gorillion doll hairs
>4 ram slots
kek

> >out of stock

Was it ever in-stock in the first place?

And Jesus, given how expensive X570 boards are going to be, MB makers are going to be fucked in the ass since they all made a metric fuckton of X570 variants that are way too expensive for the consumer market.

>salty banklet
lmao

>$1049 for a Motherboard
>it isn't even passively cooled

Oh no no no

>thousand dollar board
>still can't implement proper heatsinks
They even try to hide the fan under a fucking grill lmao.

Why not just buy a proper server mobo without the bullshit?

Attached: incel-npc.png (807x745, 173K)

You're assuming AMDjeets have server CPU money.

>over $1k
Still 6 Gb/s SATA
No m.2 slot
Thanks miners and gamers for paying these prices and letting manufacturers know they can get away with this shit

There isn't much market for cards anymore. I miss the age when having a choice of add in cards was a thing: sound cards, discrete networking, TV and other capture. Today, you get what's on your mobo and you like it whether the implementation is good or not.

Attached: 1420177771641.gif (500x334, 982K)

>$250 CPU
>$1000 Motherboard

lol

Yfw they all sell out

>dual channel
>more than 4 slots

>doesn't even offer more than dual-channel RAM for 1k

Server motherboards are really bare
Unless you enjoy only having like 2 USB ports on top of being high priced, server motherboards are not much use unless you are actually using it as a server

That's why expansion slots exist.

>not buying a cheap B450
YUCK

>sucking brand's dick
Oh yes, AMD is trash for poor people, benchmarks and performance don't matter, [blue company that won't be named] is the choice for rich people, I'm not a shill guys I'm not defending [unnamed blue company] I'm just shitting on AMD haha
No shilling here guys stay poor move along

Poorfag cope.

Still, It's pretty retarded to spend damn near double on a motherboard and then still have to go back and spend more just to have reasonable IO
If you actually have a good use for the management features, fine but overall it's pretty piss poor value just for a desktop

Dumb intel drone go delid your pigeon shit and patch another security vulnerability.

Whatever helps you cope, poorfag.

Have sex, incels.

>having a shitty VRM that can't handle a 12 core
Cope

Early adopter fee for pcie 4. B450/x470 still exist.

>buys rich man's product
>glued together with toothpaste
Eternal quad core master race now with 30% worse IPC after patches :)

>doesn't know there are B450 boards with good VRMs
>needing a 12 core
>not always going for the best value option processors
DILATE

intcels are the new iToddlers

>he thinks his b450 has a good VRM
>he is poor and jealous
>not going for the best performance available
How pathetic

Is there going to be a B550 version motherboard this yr? And will it be PCIE 4? X570 too expensive!

>every single AMD owner has enough money to buy a $1000 mobo like its nothing
>poorfag incelcucks cope and pretend like its over priced
>NOBODY NEEDS THAT MUCH POWER!!!
bahahahahahaha intlel shills are pathetic

When Intcels stop getting jewed by their daddy company.

>Incel can't afford the best performing CPU
Coping 2500k poorfag detected.

We'll never win. I'm going back to consoles.

>GODLIKE
Blasphemous scum.

Attached: bf5790cfd1e21a25dad40fa62962aad8--image-search.jpg (236x275, 14K)

Aren't they supposed to be different sizes?

Attached: b77.jpg (788x656, 25K)

Probably late this year or early next year once all the manufacturers have milked HEDT users for all they're worth with X570 and X590 boards

AMD won already you Incel false flagging twat. Stream your suicide on the 7th of July.

Imagine paying $1000 to max the OC of your new Ryzen only to find out that you lost the silicon lottery and it won't go above stock.

Yeah they won and consumers lost.

What?

>once all the manufacturers have milked HEDT users for all they're worth with X570 and X590 boards
Could it possibly be that motherboards are more expensive this generation because of PCB and VRM requirements instead of trying to milk everyone?
Also
>X570
>HEDT

Oh yeah, because with Intel eternal 14nm++++ 1% IPC gain quad core delid dis technologies the consumers win every time.

>$500 Zen 2 chip
>$500+ Mobo
>$500 for 32gb 4000mhz ddr4
Might as well buy Intel at this point.
This shit is retarded

>not buying the passively cooled x570 from gigabyte

Imagine spending $1000 on your motherboard only to find out your OC'd-to-the-max poozen still gets BTFO by a 9400F in 99% of daily scenarios.

I was going to get Ryzen 2 but the motherboards are just too expensive. Hopefully I can snag a used 9900k on Kijiji from some rich early adopter that can afford to waste money on the new AMD stuff.

X570 is about $30 more than x470 according to Gaymersnexus.
Mobo makers are screwing us with prices.
Mobos have had a low margin for a long time, and they want that fat $ GPU margin.

>4000mhz ddr4

Attached: 1544519160132.png (2000x1023, 1.07M)

Delidding is free dumbass.

The 9400f before patches can't even beat the 2600x in Gaymus, the only place where Incel supposedly shines.
Fuck off shill

>burns your house down

This is wrong BTW

X470 is $970?

>having to go through the trouble of delidding your already overpriced CPU so it doesn't overheat like shit
Fucking lmao, Intcels love getting screwed and jewed

Literally AMDjeet cope

where the fucking leaks
it's just a week away and now review copies yet?

If you think the 9400f can beat the 3600 let alone higher priced AMD products you're fucking delusional.

Delidding is fun not trouble. I feel like a cyberpunk hacking my hardware for max performance the manufacturer didn't intend.

Literally can't prove me wrong. Intel drones btfo as always. Go lose more IPC faggots.

Hohoho you're going to be upset.

>literally the "it's a feature" defense

Type 9400f vs 2600 on YouTube

Lmao we're reaching levels of cope that shouldn't be possible.

Well it kind of is when you can direct die cool.

Literally every test has the 9400F pull better frame rates at better frame times than the (more expensive) 2600. Plus it offers an upgrade path to the 9900K, which is STILL unmatched for single-core performance.
9400F remains the value king, cope more.

It's literally hardware unboxed, the best unbiased tech channel recommending AMD. Cry more.

Retard

>Mobo makers are screwing us with prices.
Your not wrong but it isn't just limited to AMD like everyone seems to think
Motherboard prices have been on the rise and you are now seeing more and more unicorn boards and it is like you said to cash in on high end GPUs like EVGA does with kingpin GPUs
These ultra expensive unicorn boards have mostly been limited to Intel as no one thought AMD was going to pull trough enough for enthusiasts to want to spend top dollar for a motherboard, but now since AMD has gotten a foothold in even the high end market motherboard makers believe thy can now sell $600+ AMD motherboards
AMD users are not used to this and that is why the sticker shock is so bad right now but pro-tip: you don't have to buy these stupidly priced motherboards there are much cheaper options for ~$200 that ill do anything you might need to do even on a 16 core

>trusting a shitty $200 gayming motherboard VRM to not blow up running a 12-core AMD housefire, let alone a 16-core

>999999 Kelvin
>muh single core housefire
Good thing modern programs use more than one core, Intcels seem to be stuck in the past, instead of sucking Intel's dick maybe you should thank AMD for giving you more than 4 cores in 2019

>damn near double on a motherboard
$2000?
Source?

X570 has gotten VRM upgrades across the board, every single one is designed to handle the 16 core
If you buy a 8 or 12 core you'll be even in better shape, in fact most of them will even be overkill even with OCing

What is the cheapest x570?

In general you will be paying almost double for a server motherboard with the same layout.
Asrock right now has a server X470 board that seemed to be going for $282 on superbiiz.
You could buy a consumer X470 board for half that and be better served.
If you actually expected me to compare to that shitty MEG motherboard than piss off.
That MSI mobo has no right to exist and I have no idea why people seem to keep musing that its a motherboard you HAVE to buy

ive seen one thats reportedly $150 not sure if they go any lower than that

it s canadian dollars btw

Now that's seething if I've ever seen it.
Even a NEET could afford that, what are you, actually poor kek?