I HAVE FOUR WORDS FOR YOU

I HAVE FOUR WORDS FOR YOU

Attached: developers developers developers developers.jpg (2480x1748, 454K)

I
LOVE
PERFECT
CUNNY

GO INSTALL GENTOO NOW

Forced
memes
aren't
funny.

...SUCK IT!

Attached: tumblr_mx3mrtfGAu1rqtfr5o1_400.gif (257x200, 1.47M)

I FINALLY HAD SEX!!!!!
YEAAAAAHHH!

De
Vel
Up
Ers

AND YOU'RE ACTUALLY POINTING TO YOUR BODY PART

I
CAN'T
COUNT!

hey you rhymed with

BASED FOUR WORDS POSTER

LINUX
IS
A
CANCER

You're a big guy

Fuck Niggers!

NOT

AN

ANIME

WEBSITE

developers.
and they made it as difficult to develop as possible, for their mobile platform nobody could even define + they didn't provide a functioning marketplace

why they fell out of mobile.

what was interesting, was that they had a very good, already functioning marketing platform, as part of the "kin". That, they destroyed as well as the kin, when they ripped the very good java software that the kin was based on, off it, and replaced it with windows whatever mobile version was that (6, was it). They wrecked the kin, they wrecked any the marketing platform. 1 of the biggest product failures, serial, that m$ had, after the ford edsel. -- the 'kin' sold something like 20k units. it cost > $1bn to develop. the "kin" platform, had community, working infastructure, but they considered they knew best, in 'replacing' it, with their already failing platform. Reports that apple is now to become a "services" company now, alongside microsoft- reports that they are getting out of devices (true?)

it was jobs most understated innovation, made successful - the creation of the apps marketplace

I FUCKING HATE MINORITIES

Attached: Ballmer-Steve8.jpg (750x422, 36K)

m$ degraded the marketplace they created, it was full of crud - it was full of duplicate or dubious rip off applications. There were no applications of note. They couldn't even get it to index correcly. Developers gave up on it.

there are reportedly, artifacts of the bios based, very good, established java platform, on the bios of the m$ kin devices.. earlier win 6 mobile devices, there was a satellite market around the barely functioning device (they regressed the telephone, edison would have been disgusted), to make it, barely fuctional. The win 6 phone took minutes to boot. it was horrible. They never had a platform of note, anywhere. They can't even replace, they have not improved their own products - that, apart from the basic impression of an apple/xerox desktop (without the underlying structure). Why so many people / businesses are still sitting on win 7 or XP. Why they suddenly 'love linux' (they have no OS).

I miss Based Ballmer. The new Microshit is boring as fuck.