I'm NEET with no skills, I will get kicked out by the end of the year so I need to gain some skills and income...

I'm NEET with no skills, I will get kicked out by the end of the year so I need to gain some skills and income. Where should I start? Learning some simple language? learning excel? Can you guide me? I don't want to be homeless.

Attached: C8SleVkXYAAicx7.jpg (1200x1034, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lambdaschool.com/faq
dol.gov/general/location
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

practice giving head, then you'll never be out of work

It's over for you. To learn a language takes a month. To get good at it takes even longer. And no respectable company is gonna hire a kid with with no degree, very little experience, and no resume. You will need to create projects to showcase as compensation for ur missing education and lack of resume. That will take a while too. It's unlikely you will manage to get a tech job by the end of the year. The better option is to work at a retail place until you have completed either : projects, or a degree.

Look at what tech jobs are on offer in your area, see what they most often have in common, then learn that.

Work smart then hard. You'll do fine user

I have never had a job in my life, I tried getting some before but I always failed

Then you didn't try hard enough. Start looking to commute at least 1-1.5hrs away. This is the price you now pay for being a lazy faggot.

Nigger get a job flippin burgers for a year then worry about getting a Jow Forums related job

See this is what happens when you fall for the "silly wagies" meme. Welcome to the real world.

I'm thinking about becoming a scavenger and collect steel and tin cans. I will sell/recycle them but I want to learn something Jow Forums related in the meantime

Get on disability.

ANYONE can get a retail/fast food job, don't worry. If literal downies, and low IQ nogs can do it - so can you. Then you can keep learning coding on the side. Of course, you'll probably be too tired from wagecucking all day and will just fap and watch videos (happened to me)

Why do westerners always kick their kids out in their late teens/early 20s? Don't they love them?

Try applying to a local fast food chain. If you've gotten to this point without any marketable skills, you're not getting anything done before the end of the year. At least get a job to show your parents that you're at least trying to be productive so they don't kick you out.

Right now prostituting yourself like said seems to be your best option. Learn how to shave your entire body, how to clean the inside of your ass and put objects inside without hurting yourself and how to suck long objects without gagging or biting. Once you learn all that announce your body on /soc/ and here. Good luck.

Attached: 1520377060479.jpg (1280x2000, 197K)

People get kicked out for not generating any income. I'm 30 next month and still living with mom because I actually work. I'm pretty sure I would have been kicked out like 5 years ago if I didn't start working though.

hey george

I don't get this reference.

Not all westerners, mostly just Canada and the US. Some leftover tradition from post-WWII prosperity, I think.

>Not having your children pay a few hundred dollars of rent while working per month
>Send them out to live on their own
>Share a room with some guy
>Barely enough to pay rent and to have much spending money
>Not enough time to learn anything so you go to bed
Americans have dumb parents.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-172208.png (320x270, 76K)

>anyone
they won't hire you if you look like a flight risk
a franchise owner's biggest expense is training people because the turnover rate is so damn high, they can tell from your body language in the interview
people over a certain age who also have no work experience to their name are almost always socially dysfunctional, there's a reason they've never been employed

Attached: wagietendies.jpg (588x870, 379K)

You can just make shit up, no one does any actually checking when it comes to basic ass burger flipping.

You still have to interview, OP has never had a job before and probably doesn't have the best social skills.

That's definitely an obstacle but that can be practiced. I used to be extremely socially retarded but with enough practice I managed to ace interviews. Granted, it took me several jobs before I was able to fix my autism enough to stay employed for longer than 9 months but that's another story.

I mean you can try to learn batch, which is basically the easiest programming language I've seen. And then make a game and sell it on steam. Has been done before: Sanctuary RPG, for example.
Of course, if you don't want to think you can always just grind the some other skills like: drawing, planning, muscles, math, streaming (probably a no because you're a NEET). Just do anything, anything that doesn't require a decade of studying.
If all fail you can always just exercise and then join the military or something, don't need too much brain for that.

It has a lot to do with the Boomer mindset. Imagine being born with having to not ever need degrees for anything and the job market was so good you could buy a house in 10 years, free training and make enough to live and support a family. They think this still exists. This is due to a lot of propoganda on TV and movies that shame people and make jokes about living with your parents and how it is embarrassing etc. Not realizing that the standards are much worse with needing degrees X number of years worked etc and the money is a lot less thanks to Immigration and the fact Boomers spent it all away with raising the debt ceiling.

Please dont take offense when I say your plan is fucking retarded. You will be doing exactly what homeless people do for just enough money to eat. You will be homeless in perpetuity if you do this. Being a wagie sucks, I understand, but it will still provide you more money to subsist from. Once you find ANY job, look at Craigslist and your local Facebook marketplace for a room to rent. They tend to be all inclusive at a fixed low price, so you can comfortably live while you build up your skills on your off time. good luck.

Was in a similar place a year go. Check out Lambda school.

Lie on your resume about your work experience so you wont have to shitty entry level jobs

Gaining as much experience should be the first thing you do, Jow Forums related jobs are out of the question

what is the price

What is you closure? By value? By reference?

Just become a Wordpress developer.

Attached: 1485515337700.png (512x424, 214K)

Become a slut instead. Got to programming socks threads and /dpt/ for more advice.

Lmao, is that even a thing?

Why not try getting an online job?

Yes. Yes, it is.

Yes it is, and yes it's piss easy.
40k a year here

And what is it?

How old and tall are you? If youre cute i can adopt you if you want.

Attached: 1545412149260.jpg (600x900, 68K)

I wish i could be someone's live-in meido so I wouldn't have to work in soulcrushing webdev or pay rent, I could just do housework, live with my master and get rewarded with fugs.

Attached: hideyoshi meido.jpg (984x1440, 152K)

That was the life for the typical woman until feminism.

The logical side of me is telling me not to listen to an user that's going to constantly abuse me and trash talk me and tell me what to do at every time of the day and using me sexually and I'd have no say about it.

The degenerate side of me however....

Also I'm a trap.

Sounds like you have no other choice.
Please adopt a tripcode if you do decide to become his subby trap pet boyfriend, I want comfy Jow Forums threads where you share your experiences falling for Jow Forums memes and being cute.

There is no reason you should not have the financial means to no longer be living with your parents after uni or your mid 20's. Why would you want to?? Bringing girls back to moms place?? Get a job. Get a fucking life. Would you want your deadbeat son just farting around your place all day leeching while being perfectly capable of living their own life.
TLDR grow up, NEETS should be gassed

I forgot to mention I wasn't OP. I am just in a similar situation. I basically have a year to find something to do and multiple times I've thought about prostitution or other things because I'm a trap/tranny and I know some people would be interested in that. I'm working on some programming projects but urgh... Life fucking sucks.

>There is no reason you should not have the financial means to no longer be living with your parents after uni or your mid 20's
Rent in my neighborhood is like $2k - $4k

fuck off (((landlord)))

>Having a job = having a life
This is what NPC boomers actually think

If money's a concern, Lambda's a pretty good option. You're not charged for anything until you get a job making 50K annually. Then you're charged 17% of your income for the next 2 year. Here's a FAQ with more info.

lambdaschool.com/faq

Why exactly do you need to pay $20k to learn programming?

To pay for the rupees of shills like the guy you are replying to.

Programmer by day and boytoy by night seems the way to go.

>dol.gov/general/location
Go to one of these, they offer all kinds of employment help for autistic neets like you. Depending on your state they'll have job openings, resume help. Someone to literally walk you through how to interview. Get a fucking min wage job right now before it's too late. Or talk to a recruiter and enlist.

"Learn to code" is a meme. The market is saturated as it is. You won't get a job in a year without a degree, no projects and just learning on your own.

Get a minimum wage job and start making better life choices.

I'm ready.

learn how to install gentoo

Apply at places that you know will have a high turnover and ask to speak to a manager.

Same problem OP, got diagnosed with depression but refused to disclose that to family so I'm a NEET with barely any college credits trying and failing to get a degree this fall. Only one year work experience when someone my age should have at least three.

Find a local business that recently shut down and use it to lie about having some work experience. Don't say you just left that place, though. Give a six-nine month gap in work history to reasonably say you no longer have your pay stubs.

>Find a local business that recently shut down and use it to lie about having some work experience.

God damn what a shit idea.

Tell them you were taking care of a sick family member who is now institutionalized or passed.

Why are there so many of those programs? Thinkful, Lambda, Revature, pretty sure I've seen some others.

OP apply to bake overnight at Panera Bread. It's a job that pays above minimum wage and you get to put on headphones and bake bread on your lonesome for six hours a night. You'll make decent money and have 30 hours a week of work. Sign up for Coursera/Udemy/edx in your spare time and take some Jow Forums courses.

Call centers and huge places like Target or grocery stores would be the best bet.

>God damn what a shit idea.
In case this wasn't immediately obvious, which I'm going to assume it isn't because you fuckers are actually real NEETS, your employers report employment to the credit unions. You can't lie about recent jobs, if they do check you will fail the application process.

Not only will they say "damn that sucks" and still not hire you for having no work experience, but if you're trying to get into senior care, they're going to want proof you were a primary caretaker.

That to. Costco pays well also.

Yup, if you can read and write and aren't on drugs you basically get hired on the spot.

They don't tend to check for mcjobs if you don't look obviously criminal. They just need a John to fill a schedule slot, user. Nobody cares if you lie for wageslave work; he's not trying to be salaried.

>if you're trying to get into senior care, they're going to want proof you were a primary caretaker

If you are trying to get a legitimate job taking care of seniors you need to be qualified (CNA), having taken care of a sick family member sure as fuck doesn't qualify you dipshit.

oh hey look, you said that last week when you claimed safeway takes literally anyone with zero experience because they can't find CDL drivers who don't smoke weed, which is FEDERALLY ILLEGAL BTW, and results in you losing your fucking license, if you didn't realize it already.

>Move out to impress girls
No.
i do agree that people should try becoming independent because it's a necessary step to self realization, but "what might a girl think?" is the most plebian motivation.

I said they had to stop drug testing.
If you have a CDL you already passed it.

>having taken care of a sick family member sure as fuck doesn't qualify you dipshit.

Yeah nor does it count as work experience for an employer.

OP is being a little bitch. He posts on Jow Forums. He posts drawings of scared little girls. He is literally retarded. He is an embarrassment to his family, his race, his country, and humanity. He's just going to get fatter and fatter until the crane is needed. Th human thing to do would be to kill him for his pathological weakness and cowardliness. But his parents feel an obligation to him just because he popped out of his mom's ass after a heavy night of taco trucking. This is the best his parents can do.

>Yeah nor does it count as work experience for an employer.

It isn't meant to.
Its an explanation for why you have a fuckhuge gap in your work history that isn't I was peeing in soda bottles while I avoided my family.

A gap doesn't matter if you've had at least one gig; I just got a job after two years (granted I was in school for three of the five passed semesters) and the manager didn't give two shits. OP has zero work experience whatsoever, though. For a minimum wage job that doesn't matter, but if he's being kicked out, he can't afford to work minimum wage. If he does, he'll have to be on welfare, too, and at that point why even chastise him for being a NEET?

Min wage is $25k here if you work 40 hours a week. Assuming you can find a place for like $1k that gives you more than enough for groceries and transportation.

why do you guys make it sound so hard to get a job?
if you're literally willing to do any job to get money you'd probably be cleaning toilets in a restaurant or some shit like that for the time being until you got into a job
or maybe get recommended to work at small businesses by relatives or friends, which means yes, having to talk to relatives or friends
which I thought americans of all people would br okay with doing, is this no longer the case in this day and age? Are the new gens who are in their 20s too prideful to say they slacked and want to get any job that they can lay their hands on now?

uhhhh
so that's $13k left for everything else
minus $1000 annually on fuel, $4000 on food, the rest on utilities, how are you supposed to save money?
this is destitution tier poor where you die of exposure from missing a single paycheck

That's true. A NEET with no skills, work experience, and literally does nothing all day could just dedicate 6-8 hours every day to teaching himself coding on YouTube with no structure whatsoever. This is very realistic. You definitely sound like someone who's talked to another NEET before.

why would you want to scrub toilets when you can also NOT scrub toilets and complain on the internet about it?
the second one sounds like a better choice by any measure

because having to suck it up and learning to live life humbly makes you a person better equipped to learn how to talk to other people who are going/have gone through such situations, and also makes you more grateful about the things that you have rather than not have, which in turn makes you not want to browse and shitpost all day because you literally don't know how to live with yourself without thinking of suicide and being depressed constantly otherwise?

getting ANY job would probably boost confidence, versus the zero confidence gained whrn not getting one

Min. wage here is $15,000. ~10% of which is still taxed off of you for Social Security and Medicare (a bit less than 10%) and some of which will likely be automatically withheld.

But OP has no work experience and will not be working full time because no place looking for min. wage earners is looking to give them benefits. So depending on the state, he'll really be making around $11k a year working in the high-20/mid-30 hours a week range, with 50% of that going towards rent at his new place assuming he gets a roommate, and the rest going to transportation, insurance, and necessities.

Min. wage living is truly a meme if your parents somehow dropped the ball hard enough to kick you out with nothing going for you but min. wage earning potential.

i got a job and all it made me do was hate myself
now i just live off my savings in periods of neetdom until i run out of money and i'm forced to do it again
i really really want to do what suggests and let some user adopt me so i can be their sex slave maid

>make children
>destroy their environment and work prospects with excessive spending and foreign wars that disrupt the economy
>import people that hate them

the only people who are unethical in this situation are the people that birthed him

>LeARn tO CoDe!!1!

>now i just live off my savings in periods of neetdom until i run out of money and i'm forced to do it again
holy shit are you me?

For some reason American parents still think it's the 60s and you can live on a fast food salary

Boomers have this Africa-tier mentality that their children are some kind of investment instead of a luxury. Most of them only had one kid so that inherently destroyed the demographic and when raising them wasn't as easy as the TV told them, nearly all of them checked out mentally.

No passing down skillsets, no passing down tools (when my Dad died my Mother sold all his tools on Craigslist without even calling me), no passing the torch on how to build social clubs or how to network.

It's pretty disgusting when you think about it. I've had conversations about the lack of family structure with coworkers from other countries and they find the behavior completely alien.

based and self-actualization pilled

Boomers where born at the right to get fully brainwashed by MSM without being able to escape on things like internet.

You never expressed any interest in any of those things which is why your father never bothered.

> No marketable skills
> Wants a comfy tech job

Flipping burgers or working retail seem more in your reach user. Start there and work your way up.

You can actually nab some IT lacky jobs fetching coffee for the sysadmin with a high school diploma and about a year of Linux experience. He could try for that, but he's too pressed for time to study for a year.

That's my point. If he's really getting kicked out in 6 months that means he need a job in 3 months top so he can save enough to put down a deposit and pay the first month of rent.

Let's say he goes full time at learning for some basic network admin or entry-level code monkey job. It will take him at least 6-9 months to be job-ready, but he doesn't seem like the most motivated person in the world so double that. That's not enough time to learn anything and be left with time to do a job search.

He should just skip the wait and get the menial job now, but he won't.

mcdolan.

No child expresses any interest in taking responsibility for their lives, retard.

becoime life guard, sit on chair and do nothing. maybe once every 6 months some kid goes retard mode and needs help

I'm like OP but not getting kicked out and paying $150 a month to rent to my mum

>19
>have over $10k (Used to have $30k but was dumb when I was 17-18)
>NEET since left college (17)
What do I do so I can secure my future? I have hardly any work expereience, I worked in oxfam some charity shop for 2 days and left since it was boring and couldn't related to the grannies working there. I've have 1 week work experience in some office and only worked 4 days in a warehouse which I quit since its too intensive.

I keep quitting my jobs since I hate them with passion

flipping burger is a good start desu

Also NEET, sorry for hijacking the thread but can I get a job? I have good experience with Linux, C, x86 ASM, C++, Python, bash, HTML, CSS, LaTeX, JavaScript, PHP, Roff, LISP, Haskell, OS design and Algorithms.
I don't need a good job, I'm from EE and with $3/m here you live like a king.