Next Best Alternative to TOR

Since Hiro-senpai won't let us use TOR, is Brave on a Private Tab or Safari on a Private tab with all extensions in pic better? Which extensions are arbitrary and redundant?

Attached: extensions.png (700x855, 183K)

Which extensions should be added and utilized?

Buy a pass with buttcoins

>Brave
Fuck off shill.

Not a shill, I'm asking for honest opinions if I should use it or Safari with extensions in pic.

>$20 a year
That's a lot just to post shit on the internet
>must have valid email address
Giving Hiro-senpai our email to post on TOR for true anonymity defeats the whole purpose and point...should I look into VPNs and proxies? What are some good ones?

>That's a lot just to post shit on the internet
$20 is nothing lol

>must have valid email address
so register one using Tor

>a lot just to post shit on the internet
When the only benefit of wasting $20 is to bypass Captcha and no other special treatment, seems like a waste to me

>register one using Tor
wow, never thought of that one before

>When the only benefit of wasting $20 is to bypass Captcha and no other special treatment, seems like a waste to me
You can use Tor, proxies and VPN. Either for anonymity or flags.

>That's a lot just to post shit on the internet
It's for a full year. That's a nickel a day.

Ghostery is botnet. Brave is also botnet. Install Gentoo, then install icecat.

Any single browser add-on (especially those "privacy" ones) actually make it easier for websites to target and track you... Imagine how many people worldwide run Brave In a private tab with any extension.. It gets exponentially worse per extension.

And any browser that is not Tor (or Firefox configured identical to Tor) will always reveal who you are even behind 55 NSA grade VPNs.

And just as a tip Brave has worse or privacy than Google Chrome. If you fall that easily for bad marketing slogans then you shouldn't worry about privacy at all since you evidently don't know what privacy believing retarded American marketing slogans "Hurr most private secure X just believe"

You listing Safari is one thing. You listing Brave and all those extensions (and even thinking about remotely comparing it to Tor) just shows you have literally zero understanding of privacy.

If you like Braves """privacy""" that much why aren't you using North Korea sponsored Browser? Non Ironically it has more privacy.

If you are a troll then good job.
If you are genuinely serious please exterminate your entire genetic pool.

There's so much wrong with what I'm seeing that I can't even get into it. Uninstall EVERYTHING you have and installl uBlock Origin with uMatrix and learn to use it.

Get privacy possum too. And Decentraleyes.

Switch to Firefox and install Facebook/Google containers

Then look at this list again in a few days and cringe because holy shit the redundancy

I got upset reading this list, holy fuck dude

Attached: Dabs.jpg (680x658, 54K)

Seriously how retarded are you idiots? You call about redundancy but never even bother to check what the add-ons do you use... Please read how privacy and the web in general works or don't talk at all.

Privacy possum is easily detectable by less than 5 lines of JS code (and website have detected such spoofing since years). If you want to spoof values apply Tor config (like that one user.js) and always keep latest stable version of Firefox.

The container addon also is for brainlet idiots who don't understand how the web works. toggle firstparty.isolate in about:config or stop acting.

Then look at your suggestions again in a few days and cringe because holy shit the retardedness

Nigger fuck off and kill yourself.

Hello glow in the dark. Don't be mad psyops is a hard thing to do and you obviously are new. Having a year long of training doesn't help if the people you want to apply psyops on are doing the same thing a decade longer than you.

Though you can NOT buy my services which do NOT include properly applying psyops. Not like you idiots whose only psyops success are 15 year old literally braindead teenagers. Good job.

OP is definitively the greatest retard I've seen here since summer began.

Just phonepost. You can’t make threads but you can hijack them.

Ghostery is malware. Over 80% of the addons listed are redundant.