So I got an android tablet and I want to use it to read pdfs/ebooks and manga//comics

so I got an android tablet and I want to use it to read pdfs/ebooks and manga//comics

Which apps are the best for those tasks? bonus point if I can get them on f-droid so I can get rid of the google app store.

Attached: 6327650_sd.jpg (1890x2895, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/19/apple-does-slow-older-iphones-not-reason-think/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PerfectViewer

Get an iPad Pro

this

I prefer 16:10 and amoled screen.

mangarock

@71670644
>lagPad

Attached: 1544007862813.png (1536x2048, 256K)

Seething Applefags, your overpriced bollocks isn't worth its own cost, let alone the "status" you get from it

This is bullshit. I've had the same iPad for years. I've installed every update and it still runs like new. I had an Asus lagdroid tablet and it was shit.

It's truly sad that even after all that effort Apple took to bring you to a first world country, you still shit in the street.

Attached: 1552660070716.png (709x869, 522K)

>Apple admitted that it deliberately limits the performance of iPhones when a battery ages, to stop them shutting down without warning.
telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/12/19/apple-does-slow-older-iphones-not-reason-think/

Pdf > Xodo
ebooks > moon+ reader
manga > Tachiyomi

not on dumbdroid

tachiyomi

For ebooks, like this user said, moonreader is fantastic.
When I last checked on f-droid the best one for ebooks was Book Reader. I use it sometimes because PDF reflow is not great in moonreader but overall it's far from it.

Don't know for mange/comics.

Which tablet did you get?

thanks, those will be

samsung s5e

tachiyomi for manga

You actually a fucking retard dude?

Attached: .png (1600x2560, 65K)

iPads don't have tachiyomi.
You'd have to be retarded not to get an android for manga/comics.

I have 2 tablets, the Asus Zenpad S8 for manga and the Ipad Air 2, remember to look for a tablet with an aspect ratio of 4:3 if you want to read manga.

Honestly, screen ratio doesn't matter much if you turn on the option to crop empty borders in tachiyomi. 16:10 with that option is plenty comfy to me.

I'm gay btw, if that matters

Moon+ Reader is rather good.

On the subject of ebooks, is there any decent tool for converting PDFs to EPUB without fucking up the formatting completely?
Maybe something that allows you to make adjustments to the conversion and preview it so that you will see whether it's working or not
Have a Kobo Aura and PDFs are really shit to read on it, but can't find the book in epub

PDFs don't get along with e-books user just get a tablet for that.

It'd probably be easier to find a epub version of the books I have in pdf than buying a whole new tablet

even if you do, PDFs look like shit on an e-reader

Tachiyomi

Yes, I already know this, that was the reason for my initial post

For PDFs I use Foxit Reader. There's also Book Reader I think its on F-Droid.

Only on tiny ones